Chapter 2

Infinity and Beyond

"Omo.. It can't be... Y-you're Lee Jong Suk." Hyeri gasped in surprise, removing her sunglasses.

"And you're Hyeri Park." Jong Suk smiled.

"Oh my god. Am I dreaming? Meeting my favorite Korean actor? Holy." As hyeri pinched her cheeks. "Oww."

"You're so cute." Jong Suk chuckled. 

Hyeri's face was turning red and she was blushing. 

"Why don't you take a seat?" He gestured a first class seat next to his and he took her luggage and put it on top.

"Thanks Jong Suk." As hyeri bowed.

"You can call me Oppa or hyung." He smiled.

"Oppa." And hyeri blushed. 

He ruffled hyeri's hair and talked with hyeri the rest of the way to Korea and they fell asleep. 


'Passengers please unbuckle your seats and come out one by one. We will not be responsible for your personal belongings so please check your belongings before you leave the airplane. Thanks for the cooperation.' The speaker announced. 

"Oppa wake up." As hyeri nudged Jong Suk's arm. He woke up with his hair messy and hyeri laughed. 

He smiled back and waved good bye to Hyeri. "Here's my number if you ever need help your Oppa." He winked.

"Thanks Oppa." And hyeri received the paper. 

"Byee Hyeri!" "Bye Jong Suk" And they waved goodbye. 

 


Hyeri saw her uncle after 5 years and still recognize him. There was the paparazzi again.

"Riri ah!" He waved and pulled hyeri into a bear hug.

"Hi Uncle." And she hugged back.

"So,let's go back to the company and prepare for your monitoring." As his butler got my luggages and drove us to the company.

"Woah. So big." As I gasped at the company. 

"Well let's go in." As her uncle brought her in with the luggage in the car, so it was easier. 

"Eek! It's f(x)" I exclaimed excitedly while waving to them.

"Hello Mr.Park and.." As they bowed.

"Hyeri park." I bowed.

"Oh. Welcome Hyeri. If you have any questions, you can ask us." Victoria smiled.

"Thanks unnie." Hyeri smiled back.

"Well, Riri, let's go to the office." 

"Ne." As she stopped on her tracks.

OMO OMGWADDDDD. ITS ITS.. OMGWADDDDD . Hyeri was literally screaming in her head.

 

 

 

 

sorry for short update. Sleeping now BAIII.