Chapter 10

Infinity and Beyond

"C'mon Riri smile." Daehyun looked at me while I finished explaining.

"Hm.." I looked down.

"Let's go." He grabbed my arm and took me outside, running.

"Where are we going?" I sniffled.

"Somewhere you never been before." He smiled as we arrived at the roof of the apartment.

Lights were everywhere .

"So pretty... We're on top of the world.." My eyes widen at the sight.

"See told you. Nobody really ever come here. I always come here when I'm down.." He smiled.

"I should come here sometime." I grinned, wiping away my tears.

"You're always welcome." He put his arm around me.

"Oppa have you ever fell in love?" I asked.

"Well I did.. But all I did was watch and love her from afar." He looked at the view.

"I guess that that girl is me....sorry.." As I fumbled with my fingers. 

"No... It's okay.. Now I kind of have a crush on this girl..." He blushed.

"Hmm who is that lucky girl?" I grinned.

"Luna." He whispered.

"From f(x)?" I smiled.

"Hm." He grinned.

"Go for it!" As I lightly punched his shoulder. 

"Thanks Riri. Cheer up okay?" He ruffled my hairs.

"Thanks Oppa." As I shivered.

"Let's go in. The summer air is kind of chilly huh." He put his jacket on me and walked me in.
I smiled at myself and followed him back.

"RIRI!" I turned back after I returned the jacket to Daehyun and he went to his dorm.
I spun around.... It was him.. My heart starts fluttering. Stop it Luhan... Stop it.., we weren't meant for each other. 

I turned around and walked in the opposite direction to the dorm.

"R-Riri." He murmured and collapsed.
*thud!*

I heard a thud and ran to him. 

"Lulu! Lulu! L-Lu! A-are you okay?! L-" I cried.

"L-" as his lips pulled up and kissed mines.

I opened my eyes and found him smirking. 

"Yah! Y-you! Get away from me!" I wiped my mouth and glared at him. I stand up and started to leave.

"Riri. Only my heart hurts." He pulled me back and pinned me to the wall.

"Yah! There are fans here and rumors will spread! Do you wanna die?!" I yelled, only to be shut by his kiss.

"Jksmdnsnakak." I mumbled through the kiss and pulled away. 

"Why don't you do this with your fiancée?" I smirked.

"Riri you know that I only love you." He stared at me with teary eyes. 

"Stop loving then. You're bothering me and you're so annoying." I turned around and walked towards the dorm, holding my tears in.

 

 

 


The months passed and I was packing up. I took 12 things from my shopping bag.

"Riri.. I miss you." Tao started crying. 

"Riri I wish that time could slow down.." Baekhyun and Kris whimpered. 

"I won't see you anymore... Maybe.." Kai looked down. 

As each one cry and hugged me.. Except you know...him..

"Awe stop crying! Cheer up! I bought you guys gifts for taking care of me those 4 months." 

I hang each of them a gift. I paused at Luhan and passed the gift to him without looking at him.


each of them started crying at hugged me.

"You guys are making me cry. You can always visit me in America can't you? You guys can visit my own company in 2 years?" I cried.

After hours of crying and saying good bye to them. I ended up crying the most.. Leaving those kind boys... Especially him.. No it's the best for us..

"Sorry I need to go to my family dinner." Luhan apologized and dressed up.

"Yah!" Kris started to get angry at his behavior.

"No... This is how our relationships should be.. As a manager." I fake smiled at him.

"I'll go first, the driver is probably here." As the doorbell rang.

"We'll come with you." They suggested.

"✋no it's okay." As the driver picked my things.

"Bye. Thank you so much for everything. I'll call and FaceTime you guys sometime okay?" I waved at them and quickly closed the door. 

At the other end of the door, I could yell screaming and crying. Tears started to flow and I quickly ran to the car. BAP was on tour so they didn't say goodbye. 

I took a last glance at the apartment and drove to the airport. It was only 9:45 and the flight was at 11. I had both good and bad memories in Korea. Good bye...

 


Luhan's POV :


My heart was hurting so much... Riri.. I miss you.. The words you said to me 2 months ago... I still love you Riri..

I was in the car, going to the family dinner with SoHee. I opened the present and found a four clover key and a letter. 

"Dear Luhan,

By the time you read this, I'm probably at the airport or the airplane. I'm sorry for saying those harsh words last time... I don't hate you.... I love you very much.,, very much for me to break up with you.... Send my regards to SoHee. I hope that you two would be happily forever.. Bye lulu... 
;) I'm sure that you hate me.. Hate me all you want.. I don't mind bc I love you... Exo fighting.. ily bye .. 
You don't need to open the locker if you want to. "

-Hyeri..

 

"Riri Riri..." I sobbed.

*bing*

From SoHee : 

Lulu Oppa can we call off the engagement? I'm having a tough time because I'm dating someone I like very much and..

 

Hope . Love. Faith. 

 

"Seoul Airport now!" 


"Yes. But it will take an hour to get there... Since there's traffic."

"Just go!" I demanded.

 

 

 


**THERE WILL BE ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT** GO LUHAN GOOOOOOO FIGHTINGG WOOO. 

UPVOTE? Subscribe? Thanks 😊😊😊 
READ TIL THE END. dem feels of writing this chapter .. Will be crying when writing final chapter.😭😭