Kai (Dance for two)

EXO Imagines (Cheering up)

     Your dance teacher showed you and your classmates the different types of dances for the past months. Now, it's your time to show to him what you have learned. You choose the modern dance because you know that your namjachingu can help you because he's good in doing it. And, if you get a high grade on this dance exam, on the next test, you will automatically get a perfect score.

     "Kai oppa, can you please teach me some dance? Please, I really need your help right now. Meet me here at the dance studio. I'll wait for you," you sent a voice message for Kai because calling him might disturb him in his time with EXO.

     After an hour of waiting, he finally came. He saw you trying to dance with the song Overdose. He made a slight grin as he advances towards you. "Am I late Mrs. Kim?" he asked.

     You turned around to see him. "You're a... bit... late. Afterall, it's my fault for not mentioning the exact time. And don't call me Mrs. Kim. I'm not your wife," you replied as you slightly punch him on his left arm.

     "Ye, you're not my wife. But my future wife right?" He made his way through the iPod that is connected to the large speaker and restarted the song. He showed you the right moves, and when it's your turn, you find it very difficult.

     "Giving up too easily?" Kai teased as you fall helplessly on the floor.

     "I'm not good at dancing like you. Maybe I'll just accept the fact that I'm going to get a low grade," you said with a lonely tone, wiping the sweat off your forehead. Kai hold out his hand to help you stand up.

     "Don't be so negative. I will not get tired of teaching you. If you want, I can come with you on your practical test to cheer you up," he uttered as he cupped your face with his hands.

     That made you smile. "Okay, I trust you. Thank you Kai."

     "I love you wifey," he replied.