Chanyeol (Morning Breakfast)

EXO Imagines (Cheering up)

     "Goodmorning jagiya!"

     You were woke up by the sweet voice of your namjachingu, Chanyeol. He sat at the edge of your bed and started to tickle your feet, signaling that you should wake up by now so that you won't be late for school. You started to laugh very hard and telling him to stop, but he won't obey. Instead, he climb on the bed beside you and hug you very tight.

     "Yah! Get off Yeol!" you told him as you tried to get out of his embrace.

     He let go and sat up, then you sat also. He held your hand and brought you to the dining table. You saw plates of food sitting on the table. He made you sit on one of the chairs and he sat on the chair oppsite to you. He put a plate on the space on the table near to you and you watched him as he put some fried rice on it.

     "Why did you cook so many foods? What's the occassion?" you asked him.

     "You need to eat many so that you can take your exam very well," he replied with a smile, as he finishes putting scrambled egg on top of your rice, which created a beautiful plating.

     You took a spoonful in your mouth, and gave him thumbs up for making such delicious breakfast. "You're spoiling me Yeol."

     "I like to spoil you," he replied. "All you need to do is pass the exam."

     "What if I didn't pass the exam?" you said to him with worried eyes.

     "Ah, don't be so negative. You can pass that, I believe. I love you ___-ah"