Suho (You-can-do-it letter)

EXO Imagines (Cheering up)

     You woke up very early in the morning- 2:00 am specifically- to review again for your upcoming entrance exam today. For you, this is the most important exam ever. Being in that university will make your dreams come true. You will do this for family, for yourself, and for the love of your life, Suho.

     You made your way through your study table which was just beside your bed. Still yawning and rubbing your eyes, you sat at the wooden stool and put on your reading glasses which you put under your pillow covers. Here they are, the perfectly stacked books just waiting to be read again. 6 times, that's how long you've been reading them since you borrowed them from the school library 2 weeks ago. Yes, you already familiarized yourself with the possible topics that will appear in the test, but you always forget some important terms that may be included. You get the topmost book on the stack- Human Anatomy and Phisiology- and go to the page where you leave the bookmark Suho gave you when he helped you to review last week. As you go on with the pages, you noticed a pink letter that lies between page 142 and 143. To your surprise, it came from Suho.

     Dear ___-ah,

     Goodmorning! I just wanna say GOODLUCK for your exam today <3 I know you can pass the exam, because you are my smart and beautiful jagiya. I'm sorry if I can't go with you to the university due to the schedules that we have today, but I promise that I will come with you on your first day of class. I love you ___-ah! You can do it! I believe in you!

Your one and only,

Suho