The Control Factor

My Shadow

giphy.gif (499×282)

Hi! Thank you sooo much for the love! Hope I don't disappoint! Anyways, we're back to Bom's POV and her 'inner voice' so I hope you all enjoy <3

I sat on the bed, fuming and mumbling under my breath. The nerve of these people, I can’t believe I can’t even have a decent shower without someone coming in! What, is it sooooooo exciting to see a woman ?

Bommie, it’s not like that.

He should be fired!

He was just doing his job!

“Whatever,” I muttered, crossing my arms, clenching my teeth. I turned my head to look out the window. The sun was setting, the sky mixed with hues of orange, red and pink. The sight of that perfect sunset made me calm down a little. I stood up and walked towards the window. I pressed my fingers against the glass and felt my anger ebb away, leaving a strange feeling of...emptiness?

I heard laughter coming from downstairs, causing my blood pressure to rise. I pressed my forehead against window, the sharp coldness making me flinch.

C’mon Bom, you know you’re angry about something else

I-Tah....He almost saw me !!!!

So?

So? SOOOOO????? HELLOOOOOOOO???!!!!????? Have you no SHAME?????

I’m your conscious...of course I don’t have shame.

Oh...curses.

I know you’re upset about Hyunnie.

Hyunnie??????

Yeah Hyunnie. You Know, Seun-

Don’t say his name!

Seunghyun. Seunghyun,Seunghyun Seunghyun SEUNGHYUN!!!!!!

Gah! Stop it!

You like him! You like him! Yoooou liiiiiiikkkkeeeeeyyyyy hiiiiiiimmmmmm!

Someone knocked on the door, interrupting my train of thought. “What?” I snapped. Seunghyun’s big head peered through. “You okay? We missed you at dinner-“

“Yeah, I’m sure....Psh...Right. I’m sure you were having a real good time laughing at poor lil Bom.”

“No of course not. Are you alright?” Seunghyun asked as he entered the room. I noticed he was holding a bowl of something that smelled vaguely like soup. You can see the steam coming from the bowl. My insides began burning up like the soup. Play it cool Bom.

“I’m fine dude okay? I’m just...tired.”

“Liar,” he said softly. He sat down on my bed at stared at me intently. I clutched my bathrobe to my chest, feeling self conscious. I just realized my hair looked all red and bushy. I didn’t get a chance to brush it! He stared at me, his dark gaze boring into me as though he was trying to read my soul, and he did all of this without blinking.

What a hottie.

BOMMIE!

What? The boggart is y! Why should I lie?

Aigoo.....

“Never mind then Bom, come eat,” Seunghyun’s voice broke through my thoughts. I blinked and stared at the soup then wrinkled my nose. “No thanks, I’m just gonna go to bed.”

“Nice try Park Bom, come here now.”

“I said I’m not hungry.”

“Jenny. Come. Here.”

“But!”

“Bom...come,” he breathed. My feet moved automatically as though they were on autopilot...although my mind wasn’t exactly protesting. I sat down on the bed, smoothing down my bathrobe and looked at him expectantly. “Well?”

“Open up,” he commanded. My mouth flew open and he stuck the spoon into my mouth. I gasped and coughed as the hot liquid burned my throat. Seunghyun rubbed my back. Gosh, his mere touch set my body ablaze. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah,” I mumbled. Seunghyun held up the spoon and I opened my mouth. As he fed me, I did wonder why he was doing so...and why I wasn’t protesting.

Oh how cares, he’s with me and only me. That’s all that matters.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

That night, I spread the covers to cover my body and coughed. ‘Hyunnie’ was looking out the window. “Sorry, you have a stunning view,” he said. I shrugged and laid my head on the pillow. We stared at each other for a moment.

“Um...are you....uh....”

“Oh, I don’t sleep,” Seunghyun said simply, resting his chin on his hands. Oh of course....

“So...you’ll just be....around?”

“Don’t worry alien, I won’t try anything while you’re sleeping,” he said cheekily, winking at me. I scoffed and waved off his comment. Hmmm...He could try...I wouldn’t have a problem with that.

Hey, neither will I.

Excuse Me?

“You get some rest okay? We’ll talk in the morning,” he said as he walked towards the door.

“You know, you’re still not off the hook for today. You have a lot to explain mister,” I called. He froze for a moment, his fingers touching the door knob. He turned his head to look at me, a solemn expression on his face. “Bom, I know you have many questions but I have only one request. Do not mention the past.”

“But-“

“The girls have suffered so much in the past. No matter what they are, they still love you.”

“But-“

“Please Bom, don’t be mad at them. Be mad at me. Just....don’t mention our past. It’s too dark for you to handle,” he said. I opened my mouth to protest but a sudden haze fell upon me. I struggled to keep my eyes open but my head felt heavy. I heard a soft chuckle and soft hands tucking me in. “Good night, my alien,” a soft voice whispered. For some reason, I could swear I felt cold lips press on my forehead just as the sleepiness took over.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up, my hair all over my face. The sun shone through the window, making me wince. “Ugh, what time is it?” I wondered vaguely. I yawned and scratched my head and decided to check out where everyone was. My feet touched the cold marble floor and I gasped. I peered down and noticed the CUTEST LIL PUPPY EVER!!!!!

He had the whitest, fluffiest fur. I giggled and clapped my hands. The puppy jumped up on my lap and my face. “OMO! YOU SHO CUTEY!!!!!! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM????” I cooed loudly. The puppy bat it’s eyelashes at me and I froze.

Those eyes...

“Seunghyun!!!!!” I yelled. The puppy barked and jumped off my lap. He ran around in a circle, chasing his tail. He ran into the bathroom and I tried to roll out of my bed sheet. I heard a man dying with laughter in the washroom.

“C’mon Seunghyun! That wasn’t funny!” I fumed. Seunghyun came out of the washroom, still chuckling. “I’m sorry alien but I couldn’t resist. Just seeing the cute side of you was well worth it.”

“Hmph!”

“You’re not mad are you?” he asked more seriously, giving me a puppy dog look. Gah! He looked so cute!

“Well...if you don’t leave me to do my morning business, I will be!” I said and walked towards the bathroom. He grabbed onto my upper arm, forcing me to look at him. “I’m sorry Bom. Really. Forgive me?”

Oh good grief.

“Seunghyun! It’s okay,” I said, blushing slightly, well aware of my morning bed head...and...

! BAD BREATH!!!!

I pushed him and ran into the washroom, slamming myself into the wall face first as I did so.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

When I looked presentable enough, I went towards the kitchen. Frowning, I heard voices coming from the backyard. I shook my head and made my way outside. Dara was barbecuing something while she chatted with Jiyong while Chaerin played with a baby. Huh, how come I didn’t see her?

Chae looked up and waved at me. I gave her a wave, unsmiling. Chae’s smile faltered but I didn’t care. Dara jumped up and down and was calling for me but I ignored her and decided that I would rather take Chae than Dara.

“Unnie did-did you get enough rest?” Chaerin asked. I nodded in reply, my eyes falling on the little baby. She was adorable, with pink cheeks and a full head of chestnut brown hair and big brown eyes. I looked up and noticed someone else was looking at the baby. Seunghyun was standing at the balcony, and was staring at the baby curiously. He looked as though he wanted to approach her but at the same time, he seemed nervous. He seemed to realize that he was being watched and he waved at me then pretended to look elsewhere. After a few seconds, he went inside.

“Her name is Tiffany,” Chae said, kissing the baby on the cheek. The baby reached out to me and I smiled. Holding her hand, I kissed her soft hand. “Adorable, how did you come up with it?”

“Oh...it’s an English name. She’s named after our cousin who lived in the States,” Dara interrupting as she hid her face, playing a game of peek a boo with the baby.

“Oh, that’s nice...” I muttered. Dara nodded. “Yeah, she was great. Too bad...Seunghyun and her were the perfect couple...”

“DARA UNNIE!” Chae cried. My eyes widened. The world seemed to have frozen in time. I felt my lips tremble.

“Dara-sshi! The meat is burning!” Jiyong yelled.

 

Here's some dragon for you

giphy.gif (500×278)

And some Krungy

tumblr_m0zynwFBlG1r8d91lo1_r1_500.gif (500×190)

 

Cl Roo

tumblr_m17mieJTqy1rq2czwo1_500.gif (500×228)

And finally....our female lead!!!

tumblr_liinl0ZlxK1qe8e2z.gif (500×281)

 

See you on the next update! Thanks again!