Not normal

Living or Loving

A small smile formed on both faces as lips moved together in perfect synch. Taemin wrapped his arms around Key keeping the human close to him and never wanting to let go.

Key smiled into the kiss finally feeling complete. Even if he knew that this was only the start of his own war against everyone that would try to stop him.

Taemin pulled away and caressed the human’s cheek smiling widely, letting a chuckle escape his lips.

“Well this was a nice surprise” the young mutant commented still hugging Key very close.

“Well let’s say I surprised myself since this wasn’t in my ‘to do list’ this morning” Key chuckled looking at Taemin happily. The soldier perked up a little noticing that the mutant’s hair was short now

“You cut your hair” the Key said with a smile running his hands through the soft hair.

“Yeah well, I decided on going to the city with Kai and Xiumin since our hairs were getting out of hand and since you hadn’t shown up recently I though on using that free time on finding some scissors and well” Taemin shrugged and ran is own hand through his hair grinning “do you like it?”

At the question the human nodded with a happy smile and held the mutant’s hand.

“Yes, you look hot” Key said with a blush tainting his cheeks.

They stayed there close to each other for a long time in a comfortable silence until Taemin grinned and broke the silence.

“Say! Now that you are here, come on let’s have some fun!” the wolf boy said starting to drag him through a path with a grin. Key laughed a little and nodded answering an ‘ok’ and letting the younger drag him around. They walked together, Taemin scooping up the soldier from time to time and placing him down when the elder protested. Like that they carried on until they reached a clearing with a lake that sparkled with the lights of the setting sun.

“Wow” Key stood there looking at the lake and then at Taemin in amazement and a small chuckle.

“Come on! Let’s go swim!” Taemin exclaimed running to the water glancing back to make sure the human was following him. Key blinked before following him hurriedly.

“W-wait but, I-I have never been in a l-lake like this, i-is it safe? And what about bathing suits?” Key started asking, gulping and fidgeting not sur of what to do.

“Who said anything about bathing suits? And don’t worry it’s safe, you’re with me” Taemin smiled already in his underwear, showing his toned body.

Key could feel his face heating up because of the sight. He knew that because mutants had super strength that made their bodies physically strong and toned if well preserved, but he had never seen one first hand. To see the young mutant there, outstretching his hand for him to come over, his bright happy smile and that well-toned body, everything just made Key’s mouth go dry. With a small shake of his hand and a dry chuckle the young soldier walked foreword starting to strip his clothes, staying in his brief boxers and walking to Taemin. Key could see and feel Taemin’s stare burning holes in his body, and decided to keep his gaze low. He was toned because of his trainings and workouts, and the runs he had with his friends also helped him keep in shape, but he knew that he wasn’t as toned as the younger boy in front of him.

“You’re just perfect” Taemin said caressing Key’s cheek and softly lifting the human’s face in the process with a warm loving smile. Key couldn’t help the blush that covered his cheeks and softly nudged the mutant chuckling.

“Stop being a mean!” The human huffed and chuckled getting in the water with Taemin.

“I’m not mean, I’m honest, and I honestly think you’re perfect” Taemin said hugging Key and swimming back with the human against his chest.

“Well then, I am also honest, and I think you are perfect as well” Key said smiling and leaning his head against the toned chest of the mutant.

 

Like that they stayed enjoying themselves until a question popped into the human’s mind.

“Have you always been like this?” Key asked looking up at the mutant.

“Like what? Nice kind and good looking?” the younger asked side smirking. Key just laughed and punched his chest playfully.

“And humble above all” Key said adding as much sarcasm into it as possible.

“Then like that how do you mean?” Taemin asked caressing the human’s back, frowning when he felt a few uneven lines on the humans back but brushing it off with a smile...

“A mutant? Were you born a mutant? Or…” Key asked trailing off a little not sure how to form the sentence without saying something wrong.

“Or was I human? Yes, I was a human once” Taemin answered simply, knowing that Key didn’t mean any harm.

“You were?! But how? How are you like this now?”          Key asked perking up and looking at him very curious. Taemin sighed but smiled at him.

“Why don’t we leave that story for another occasion yes? Let’s get out ok, it’s getting cold and I don’t want you to get sick” Taemin simply replied got out of the water with him, using his own shirt to help Key on drying himself.

“No! What are you doing! You’ll need those, don’t get them wet, I’m ok like this” Key said panicking little not wanting the mutant to get his clothes wet.

“Calm down a little, it’s only water my clothes will be fine, plus I don’t think you’ll be in a good situation if they saw you wondering around the streets all soaked wet” Taemin said pecking the human’s lips sweetly. Key touched his lips blinking and smiling, liking the feeling those light kisses and loving action caused in him, soon forgetting his protest. Key smiled thinking on what to say when a droplet of water that fell from the sky surprised him making him gasp.

“, it’s raining! Come on let’s go!” the young mutant said holding the soldier’s hand ready to sprint off for shelter when Key spoke.

“Why? Is it poisonous? Or radioactive rain?” Key questioned closing his eyes and tilting his face up in delight.

“U-um no…. just … plain water?” Taemin said tilting his head to the side a little confused because of the question.

“Then why leave? Do you know how long has it been since I last saw rain? Natural rain and not an illusion of it reproduced in my windows, I want to enjoy this moment” Key said grinning, the feeling of the rain drops hitting his face making his heart race with excitement. Taemin smiled fondly and walked closer to Key chuckling, using a hand to cover his eyes from the rain and be able to look at Key.

“You really like rain don’t you?” Taemin asked chuckling when Key nodding and lowered his face with a grin looking at him.

“I love rain as well, it calms me” the mutant boy confessed smiling and hugging Key, softly kissing him as their bodies where pressed together in the hug.

Happy they were until a sudden growl made them stop and look to the side startle and wide eyed. It took them a couple of seconds to identify the figure staring at them from the distance, Key’s eyes widening when he did recognized the supposed stranger.

“Luhan? Luhan, what are you doing here? T-this is not…” Key gulped pulling away from the mutant for a second and directing his attention to his teammate, his frightened face replace by a confused and concerned frown.

Luhan’s frame shook violently and his shoulders moved with every heavy pant the boy took. Upon closer inspection they could see blood in his clothes and arms. His teeth clattered and his eyes, unfocused and wild, stared at them, his irises shining a golden color. His hair was sticking to his pale skin because of the rain, and his skin looked paler than normal because of the cold.

“Luhan?” Key asked once more, greatly concerned for his friend and teammate. He knew something was wrong, his teammate wasn’t like this, and if the blood covering the young soldier wasn’t enough to give it away, the fact that his goofball of a friend looked like this did raise a red flag on Key. He was ready to call the other again when the doe eyed human threw a bone chilling, unhuman roar to the wind and launched at them at great speed, baring his claws and ready to tear them to shreds.

Ready to do something that wasn’t even close to his natural behavior.

Something that wasn’t…

Normal

 

----

Yay! Update!

Yay! Finals!

Now “why is she excited about finals” you would ask

Well simple, even if it is the hardest load of exam from the whole semester with the material of the whole semester (which if it’s science, and my heart reaches out for those who suffer my same faith end of semester) , when you’re in university it means you won’t take that class ever again!! Yes!!

Unless you need to take the second part of that same class but at least you get to choose with who you take it and you don’t have to stand the loads of crap from that professor again! Yay!!

Unless that professor is the only professor that gives that specific class you need to take…. In which case you’re screwed…

Anyhow, I hope you liked this update and as always your comment’s are always welcomed because that is what keeps me going and makes me want to write and update!

Special thanks to StrawHatMVP and jhengchie who have supported me since the first update and that means a lot to me, and also special thanks to all of you other subbies because without any of you this story wouldn’t be the same!! Give yourselves a round of applause!!

Hope you enjoyed this update

Comment, upvote and subscribe

Peace out! <3