Feels BAD

As long as you are happy, my love

After a long hug, we break the hug and I say to him "I'll get my captain in my room." He just nods and makes his way to refrigerator. 

I quickly shut the door behind me. I controlled my tears for about 1 hour and my eyes are so hurt. How can He ask me like this? How can He happy when I answered him I like him as a friend? So stupid! I can't take it anymore, I like him so much. No! Love him so much. If I told him about my treal true feeling, He will Never talk to me again.

Oh, my LIFE! I tightly hug my Captain and kiss it's forehead, you are the only one who know my secrets. I whisper to myself "Lee Sungmin, just give Kyu to Ryeowook. He is a lot of better than you to love Kyu. "

I wipe the tears with the hem of my pajama which are falling so fast.

"I wanna sleep now, KYU! " I call Kyu to sleep with me.

The door of my bedroom slowly open. I ask him " Turn off the all lights and TV?"

"Yeah" He closes the door and enters.

"Check windows and the main door? Are they surely closed?"

"Yes, already did."

"Any electronics things- "

"Oh, God! You are so annoyed. Yes, I did all. Kay? So sleep now and shut your mouth or your mouth is the one I have to surely make it shut." He lies down beside me and covers himself with a think blanket which is I used too now Cuz I only have one blanket.

I kiss his cheek "Goodnight"

He just nods and closes his eyes. I turn off the dim light and I close my eyes too.

__________________________________________________________

*At about 1 am*

 

"OUCH!!!" I yell loudly when I got a strong kick from KYU. I get from the floor and try to sleep again. My back's so hurt but since I'm so sleepy, I can't care about my hurt back.

 

 

 

*At about 2 am*

Sungmin gets a tight grips on his neck and can't even breath. He kicks back Kyuhyun's stomach with try his left heel and makes himself free from Kyuhyun and takes along and strong breath before sleep.

 

 

*At about 3 am*

Kyuhyun graps his soft chocolate brown hair so hard and Sungmin have to yell again but the later never wakes up. So Sungmin is the only one who can't sleep so well.

 

 

*At about 5 am*

Sungmin feels so cold and finds his banket but nowhere to be find. He hugs his knees up to his chest tightly.

 

 

*At 6*

Sungmin gets a hard and strong slap on his back again and he groans, this time he kicks out Kyuhyun's back hardly even without opens his eyes. The taller one rolls from left to right on the cold floor. Kyuhyun doesn't know about anything he did to Sungmin and the later did to him.

 

*At 8*

Sleeping peacefully

 

*At 9*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kyuhyun shouts loudly from his sleep.

Sungmin gets up quickly with wide eyes cuz of the sudden shout.

"WHAT HAPPEN?" He asks to the guy who is sitting on the floor with messy hair.

"WE ARE LATE!!!" Kyuhyun shouts again.

"LATE FOR WHAT?"

"LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

"OH MY GOD! CHANGE YOUR UNIFORMS NOW! BE QUICK! DAMN IT!" Sungmin runs quickly to the bathroom when Kyuhyun takes off his pajamas. Both of them forget about the special 

holiday.

When Kyuhyun takes off his all pajamas successfully, he gets a hit from the bathroom. He angrily looks down the thing which make him hurt and sees a pink toothbrush. He picks up the toothbrush and yells at "What the is that, Lee Sungmin? Out of mind?"

"You are the one who is out of mind. Remember that we got a long holiday?"

"Oh, !"

"Yeah!"

"I forgot" Kyuhyun laughs shyly cuz of his mistake.

"By the way, why I'm so hurt at my stomach and back?"  Kyuhyun asks himself and quickly looks to Sungmin, who is standing beside him with half . Kyuhyun only weares a short pants too. But they don't care that.

"You DID something BAD during my innocent sleep, right?"

Sungmin gives him "What the HELL?" look and sighs.

"You are the one who made something bad.Look" Sungmin turn his back to show the pulple bruise on his back.

Kyuhyun touches his purple bruise and says" Oh, sxey"

"What?Pardon?"

"It perfects with your milky white skin and makes you look ier than before.

Sungmin sighs loudly and grabs the later's arm to the bed.

He shows Kyuhyun his hairs that are on his pillow.

Kyuhyun grins widely knowing that it was his fault.

"SORRY"

"It's okay. It happen always when I sleep with you."

"I'm hungry"

"Make breakfast by yourself."

"I'll make for us." Kyuhyun opens the door.

Sungmin just nods and closes his eyes to sleep again cuz of sleepless night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------