Why does he like him?

As long as you are happy, my love

I don't know why does Kyu like him so much. May be he is so cute. I can't help Kyu to get him because that guy is so proud of himself. What the hell I'm thinking? Of course! He should proud of himself since he is quite popular. Well, I'm nothing to compare him and that's why Kyu  likes him so much.

How can I help? I don't know why do I feel like I'm jealous. I should not. My love, I'll do anything for you to make you happy. You will never notice my feeling for you. If you and Ryeowook will be together, you will just think simply like I helped you because I'm your best friend.

But it is totally wrong. When I'm with you, I feel like I'm so  right to be with you. I don't know how to explain my love to you. Only me and my Captain know the secret.  

Ohh, Captain is my boyfriend. We have been dated since I was 5. We always sleep together. Sometimes Kyu is jealous with him. I don't know why but so cute.

I forgot to tell that my Captain is my Teddy Bear. Well I consider him as a human so he is my boyfriend. I always chat with him whenever Kyu isn't near me.

Kyu always says that he doesn't understand me sometime. That's great that he doesn't know my feeling for him. But I'm so happy today because Kyu will stay at my home for 1 month. My parents went to Japan yesterday. So I'm alone at home and Kyu said that he will stay at my home for 1 month. 

And his parents are so okay with that because they and my parents are childhood friends too.

There is something else.  That is our teacher said in this morning that our school has a many problem and they can't explain to the students. They have to solve the problems within 2 month. So they want to close the school for 2 months.

Not only us but also the medias want to know about that.

As for students, they are so happy because they don't have to attend the school and don't have to study for the exams. Luckily, our teachers don't give any  homework. So we can enjoy our long holidays freely and I'm happy too.

But there is someone who doesn't happy about that, Kyuhyun. He doesn't so happy about this because he can't see his crush for 2 months.