Lovely Day

As long as you are happy, my love

 

“What’s the matter with you? Can’t you see that I’m having a conversation with MiMi hyung?” Sungmin says in disappoint tone.

“What the hell is that? MiMi hyung? You don’t even know about him for a single little thing and you call his name like you guys are already closed for many years!” Kyuhyun yells at Sungmin. Sungmin places his hands on his narrow waist, and sighs, “I’m getting about to know but you interrupted us. Don’t bother me anymore, Cho. I’m not your-"he continues in his mind ‘not your boyfriend’.

“Not my what?” Kyuhyun asks him curiously, when he doesn’t get any answers from the other, he just keeps quiet. “Ok, did you say something that is really important is happening, right? What is this?” asks Sungmin. He looks up to his friend’s face – blank and disappointment are appearing. Without giving any answers, Kyuhyun walks to Sungmin’s bedroom and leaves Sungmin alone.

 

At 1 pm:

 

I hear the knocks on the door, I look up, Sungmin walks into the room uncomfortably and sits beside me. I put down my ph on the night stand, sigh.

“Lunch is ready, Kyu. Sorry for the late lunch when you are with me.” ”No, it’s ok anyway.”

“Let’s have lunch together, and forget about the argument between us, ok?” He pouts and pokes my cheek with his finger. ‘Cute’

“Don’t act like that you are cute. Only Wookie can cute.”

“I know.”

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

After the lunch (I’ll skip the time, ok?) and dinner:

 

“Look, Min. This is Wookie’s FB. Isn’t he cute and y at the same time? I want to chat with him but I don’t know how should I start? He never gives me a chance to talk with him well. He really dislikes me a lot, I think so. Min, say something!” I want to deaf for awhile to not hear about that Ryeowook, so since I can’t help, just pretend that I’m falling asleep. He is sitting beside me, his laptop is on his lap. I was sitting on the other side of the couch, leaning my head on the side of the couch. He shakes my shoulders, after that he gives up.

Do you know when your friend is beside you and talking about someone but not about you, it really makes me upset and sad, right? Do you think that if your friend is with others will he or she say about you? I don’t think so.

I just humming the one of my favorite song, Lovely Day-

~ I wanna hold your hands. I wanna kiss your lips. I wanna fall in love with you … … … it must be beautiful lovely day ~

It can’t be happen between our friendships. I wish you can live with him happily, Kyu. I feel the warm tears are slowly coming from my eyes.

 

……………………………………………….

Kyuhyun:

Min is so sleepy, I think. I finish looking Wookie’s FB, I turn off the laptop and place it on the table. I turn to look at Min, there is water or sweat on his face. More look like tears. Having bad dreams? Sungmin, my friend. What do you mean for me? Just a best friend? Or more than a friend? No, that will never happen. Best friends cannot love like a couple. Whatever, I shouldn’t care him anymore and I only have to give my time more to my soon to my boyfriend.

Wosh, things look like getting harder than before.

Kyuhyun, blow your mind. Just think only about Ryeowook. I want to go to bed now.

“Sungmin, get up, let’s sleep on bed.” He doesn’t even move for a centimeter. Ohh, I forgot that he is Lee Sungmin. Being a heavy sleeper, he will not wake up if there is an elephant shouting beside him. I just have to bring him to his bed.

……………………………………………….

Sungmin:

“Good night, Sungmin.” Kyuhyun turns off the light. ‘Good night, my love’ I can call him like that only in my mind. I bite my lips not to make any sound, control to not to sob. Secret love is really hard for me.

……………………………………………….

 

Next morning, at 8:

“Sungmin, help! Sungmin, the little monster is going to bite me. Please get that scary monster away from me. Ahh!“

Sungmin rubs his eyes,“ Kyuhyun?” he asks himself but still in the bed.

He hears the noises, screaming and throwing things (like glass, plates and spoons) on the floor. ‘Ahh, he wants to get the said monster out.’ Sungmin widens his eyes “MONSTER?”

He quickly gets out from the bed.”The monster has long fur, sharp teeth, big ears and wide green eyes. He got a long tail too! Please, Lee Sungmin! It is going to kill me!” Kyuhyun screams loudly.

“I’m coming. I’m coming. Hold on!” Sungmin garbs the tennis-racket and comes out from his bedroom.

 

……………………………………………….

 

“Seriiously, Kyuhyun. It’s just a little cat, may be just two months years old. Where did you come from?” asks Sungmin while holding a little cat on his lap. The other is tired from the previous running section.

“I woke up about 15 minutes before you, I just wanted to buy some breakfast for us before you wake up. So I was about to ready to go outside, I heard a ‘Meow’. So I opened the door to see what but the monster came into the house without my permission. And that monster followed me wherever I go.” Kyuhyun pouts.

“Ohh, it is not a monster. She is such a little cute cat. I’ll have her with us. Isn’t great?" Sungmin kiss the cat, the cat purrs.

“No, she can’t live with us.”

“I’m not asking you, Kyuhyun. I’m asking to her.”

“Don’t talk to a cat when I’m with you.”

“This is my house or your house?”

*no reply*

“This is my decision. Don’t you dare to insult my YuYu.”

“Insult? Me? To the cat? What the hell? And YuYu? Wow~ really,” Kyuhyun can’t talk anymore.

“Yes, she’s YuYu. And what are you waiting for? Go and buy the cat food for YuYu. She might be starving.” Sungmin brings the cat to his room.

Kyuhyun really gets shock. He doesn’t like animals. They are awful in his opinion. He disappointingly opens the door to go out. The great Cho Kyuhyun has to buy food for the little monster?

“My bad luck!”

 

……………………………………………….

 

 

This is my first longest update. I really want to remove about Sungmin and his gf from my memory. So I had a hard time to write about Kyumin. But no matter what happen or will happen, I’ll always be a Kyumin shipper. That’s truth.

 

Comments and sub too, thankyu.