Confused.

Promise is a big word, but I promise.

"Sorry, I'm late!" I apologized to Lee Min Ho as soon as i sat.

 
"Kenchana. Here, I ordered your drink already." he smiled.
 
After a light meal, I asked him the purpose of meeting me.
He handed me an envelope.
I opened it and found pictures of me, which I did not even know about.
 
"W-what..?" I asked, confused and shocked.
 
"I took it. Candidly. You don't mind right?" He grinned.
 
"Er.. actually, it kinda bothers me. when did you take this?"
 
"Somewhere during school. Nice, huh?" He asked proudly. As if stalking and taking photos of me is not weird at all.
 
I nodded slowly..
 
So for the next hour he talked about tips on how to improve my techniques and stuffs.
He kept making eye contact so i was not very comfortable.  How very odd.
 
"You're really fun to hang out with. See you soon?" He asked after we were done.
I nodded weakly. My tummy was having a roller coaster ride inside.
What's with him? I was so confused.
 
 
So then I walked home, still dazed.
 
"Jieun ah!" Someone called out my name from behind.
 
Minhyuk ran and caught up with me.
 
"Didnt you hear me call?" He huffed.
 
"Ah, sorry. Something on my mind." I said briefly.
 
"I was from the library, took the stroll myself."
 
"Ah, about that. I'm so sorry! I'll promise to give you a complete tour this weekend."
 
"Don't promise. Its a big word." He said seriously. *flash! Dejavu! I've heard this somewhere!*
 
I was stunned and embarrassed. I bowed sheepishly.
 
"oh chillax. Saw you with that.. Minho guy? You rejected to give me a tour to date with your boyfriend?" he teased.
 
"No! No! Dont misunderstand. He's my photography partner . We went through some stuffs just now. Heh."
 
"haha. I was joking. Anyways, gotta run. Bye!" he waved, turned around and left.
 
After Minhyuk was gone, I took out my lucky-puzzle-piece-charm and stared at it as I walked. It helps me stay at ease.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Minhyuk left Jieun and hid behind a wall to observe her. He doesnt knw why he was so attched to this girl, its like he knew her. She was taking something out from her pocket. A piece of jigsaw puzzle. Shocked and surprised, He took out the necklace from his neck that was covered by his sweater. Hanging on the necklace itself, the exact same piece.