Book One: Third Tale

Multitales: ExoMin (NEW UPDATES!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   B o o k O n e  
III. Min x Chanyeol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Bulldozing through the front door of Minseok's house, Kai, Chanyeol, Lay and Chen immediately followed their friend and teammate through the main hall and into his kitchen. The hunger that had developed from their three and a half hour football practice made them ravenous as they rummaged through the cabinets and refrigerator and set anything edible and ready to be eaten on the center island.

"Holy it feels good to ing eat!" Kai groaned out as he took a large bite out of the three layered sandwich he had prepared himself.

It was about 5:30 when they got out of football practice and nearing 6:00 by the time they made it to the eldest's house a few blocks down. As semi-pros with the college football league they still had to train hard even during their off season.

"Tell me about it," Minseok agreed with a quick nod before focusing solely on the bowl of Tositos chips he had opened and drowned in nacho cheese.

While Chen and Chanyeol dug into their own bags of chips, Lay was still looking around for something hot and appetizing that would also satisfy his intense hunger. It was then he noticed the two large boxes of pizza on the breakfast counter that divided the kitchen from the living room.

"Yo, there's pizza here."

Minseok looked over at his quiet friend with raised brows. "Pizza?"

"Yeah," he confirmed as he opened the boxes to reveal one cheese and one The Meats pizza. "And they're still warm."

"What the ? You have a ghost in here or some ?" There was a slice missing from each pizza as Kai went to go take a look. "Or is there someone here you haven't told us about? A lady friend, maybe?"

Minseok rolled his eyes at the usage of the term 'lady friend' from the most vulgar one among them. " off. I don't have-oh ." The realization hit him quicker than it took Lay to inhale three slices of pizza.

"Wow, Kai," Chen looked almost impressed. "You ing nailed it."

"No, idiots. I think my sister is here."

The boys were interested now and even Chanyeol, their quieter team captain, had perked up.

Lay stopped eating long enough to question, "You have a sister?"

"She's younger by two years." Why didn't it come to him sooner? His sister was supposed to visit sometime that week but he was counting on it being during a time he wasn't in the middle of practice. he was also hoping she would've reminded his forgetful . "Min!" He called out for her as he headed up stairs to the second floor and while the other guys began digging into the pizza, Chanyeol's curiosity got the best of him.

For whatever reason, he was drawn to the glass sliding door that led to Minseok's back patio. And it was at that moment that he looked outside that he saw the most incredible view that he was absolutely sure wasn't in Minseok's backyard before.

"Chanyeol. See something interesting—holy ," upon discovering what it was that had Chanyeol so interested, Chen nearly dropped his pizza on the floor, quickly fumbling the slice between his hands before straightening up and calming down. "Uh, I think I found the sister."

"That's her?" Lay questioned skeptically, pointing at the girl the boys were crowding around the patio doors to get a good look at.

"Holy , dude. No wonder you didn't mention her. Your sister's hot as hell," Kai yelled out to his older friend as soon as he caught sight of her. "I mean makes sense you'd keep her a secret. I would too if my baby sister looked like that."

" off, s. She's off limits." He pushed through them and walked out to greet his younger sister by the pool-side. "Minnie!"

"Well that's a shame." Lay and Chen both nudged Kai after his little comment while Chanyeol quietly studied the little vixen that stole his attention upon seeing her glistening curves adorned with nothing but a tiny yet accentuating two-piece.

"Minseok!" she cheered happily, showcasing a wide smile upon seeing her older brother. "Did you see what I left in the kitchen? I knew you'd come back hungry but I got here too late to cook."

"Thank you," he hugged her tightly as he wrapped her up with one of the large, fluffy towels she was about to place around herself. "So when did you get into town?"

It had been almost four months since Minseok last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter