Book Two: Ninth Tale

Multitales: ExoMin (NEW UPDATES!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
B o o k T w o
IX. Min x Sehun
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

The Annual Senior Camping Trip was just around the corner — almost a week away, to be exact — and everyone was buzzing with excitement.

"I can't wait to go on this trip," Luhan said as he made his way over to where we sat on the table outside of the burger place we went to eat after football practice. I guess he saw my expression and questioned, "Not interested?"

It's not that I wasn't interested but considering the recent chain of events that had occurred, it was safe to say that I wasn't looking forward to it. 

"Still bummed about Stacy?" I didn't respond to Minseok when he asked me that and instead kept on eating as if I hadn't heard him despite being sitting right next to me.

The both of them got the hint and eventually changed the subject. I was apologetic but grateful nonetheless. Stacy had just been the tip of the iceberg in a series of seriously misfortunate events in these past few weeks. I couldn't try to explain to them what was going on, not that they wouldn't understand, but even the thought of it bummed me out more than I already was. And I was ing miserable.

First I got injured pretty bad during the last game two weeks ago, dislocating my right shoulder after taking a brutal hit during a play gone wrong. I still had to attend practice to watch everyone else and go over plays but I hadn't been able to play at all. A few days later Stacy informed that she just "wasn't feeling us anymore" and broke up with me after being together for three years. Could've fooled me. I thought we'd been doing great. Damn was I ing wrong. I took that hard and it was like a truck slammed against me every time I thought back to it. I'd never seen her so... so... cold. As if things weren't already bad enough I eventually was notified that I was flunking English. A language I already speak. Had I been mistaken? Have I been ing talking French all this time?

Can you tell how bitter I was?

"," I mumbled, catching the guys attention. I shook off their questioning glances and continued to eat.

Forwahetver I just couldn't shake the feeling. I felt it in my bones...

My string of bad luck hadn't ended just yet.

+++++

The week passed us by in a flash and before we knew it the weekend leading up to the Senior Camping Trip was here.

It was Friday and I was heading to my locker when I noticed Stacy talking to one of the basketball players. We had barely broken up a week ago from a three-year-long relationship and she was already acting like it didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter