Book Two: Fourth Tale

Multitales: ExoMin (NEW UPDATES!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   B o o k T w o 
IV. Min x Kris
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

He watched her carefully—maybe a little too carefully—observing her as she continued to showcase her excellent form while executing the difficult Butterfly . She was good and he recognized it, but he sure as hell wasn't about to admit it out loud. Not when she had just literally transferred in and was now trying out for the Swim Team. His team. He wouldn't be the one to inflate her ego. The last thing he needed was  an arrogant addition to the team.

"Yo, Cap'!" He immediately recognized Baekhyun's voice approaching him from the direction of the school building. "I heard we have a new recruit." The dark-copper haired man didn't respond, instead he glanced down at his stop watch and then back up at the girl. "Holy crap, is that the one?" 

Ignoring his mouthy friend, the taller —and older— of the two merely kept his eyes dead set on her as she completed the final set. Clicking the button on the stop watch upon her tapping the wall, he inwardly snorted at the result. Her time was 1 minute and 10 seconds for the 100 meter Butterfly event. That was 9 seconds under the standard time. The girl was a prodigy.

Grabbing the pen from the clipboard, he jotted down her record. She was the best one in the female's division so far. Maybe even better than some of the guys. He would be sure to use her score as motivation whenever the guys started giving him a rough time.

"Whoa," He heard Baekhyun breathe from beside him and immediately didn't like what that sound implied.

He didn't even have to look up to know what it was his young friend was referring to. He had already paid witness to it himself. The girl who had just been in the pool was beautiful above many standards with curves that could cause several traffic accidents. He was absolutely sure Baekhyun was immediately taken by her appearance upon existing the pool.

He drew his attention up to her as she approached him, grabbing a towel and placing it over her head, her body which was generously corvered by the dark blue one-piece bathing suit still exposed. "Good job." He could see the little beads of water fall from her neck toward her collar bone. He reminded himself to look away before it slipped farther down.

"Good job? More like excellent job!" He rolled his eyes upon hearing Baekhyun's over the top praises and eagerness. 

The small and athletic girl with short dark brown hair simply smiled as she used the towel to start drying it up. "Thank you."

"The only person I've ever seen do a perfect Butterfly like that is the Cap'." He said, referring to the tall boy beside him. He then changed his smile to a suggestive one and offered, "I'm personally more of a kind of guy." He added a greasy wink.

Min had to choke back a laugh at his poor attempt to sound flirtatious. "Is that so?"

The taller man looked on from the corner of his eye and nearly choked upon seeing the way the curves of her chest moved around upon roughly towel-drying her hair. Apparently Baekhyun noticed it too because of the obvious way his breath hitched. Luckily the towel was blocking her view of the two men as it fell in front of her eyes. It helped save them from an awkward and possibly uncomfortable situation as they both continued to shamelessly gawk at her. Granted, only one of them was careful not to make it too obvious.

But could you blame them? They weren't exactly used to seeing well endowed girls in their school. Especially not in the swim team.

"So we  have a pretty strict policy at this school," He started explaining, trying hard to forget the image that now kept on repeating in his head. He tried focusing on her face instead, using her large eyes and pouty lips as a distraction. "If you want to join any team you must maintain a 3.0 Grade Point Average."

Min nodded and then assured, "That's fine because I have a 4.0"

"Wow. So does Kris," Pointing over at the tall one beside him. It was the first time Baekhyun had spoken since his trance. "I'm Baekhyun by the way," He extended his hand as she reached out to grab it.

"I'm Min."

"Well, Min," Kris started before Baekhyun cut him off.

"Welcome to the team."

  ----------- ♦ ----------

 

That's how it began.

It didn't take long for her to adapt to her new school life, as Min was easily accepted by everyone and transitioned perfectly to being on the swim team. There was only one exception to this and it didn't go without notice. Kris, for whatever reason, had been the only one unable to warm up to her.

"Sloppy." Kris exclaimed loudly as Min finished her set. He p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter