Book Two: Second Tale

Multitales: ExoMin (NEW UPDATES!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   B o o k T w o 
II. Min x Chanyeol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chanyeol frowned as he stood in front of the sign up sheet that had been posted up on the main bulletin board in the hall way outside of the music department.

All of the slots had been filled and there was absolutely no way he was going to be able to attend the audition for the school's music program if that was the case. He gave a disappointed sigh and turned back, his guitar bag in hand.

He had been looking forward to it for months. Who would have thought his horrible sleeping habits would be the reason he wasn't able to do the one thing he wanted? It was absurd.

"Why don't you look for a partner among the people who signed up?" Sehun offered as he sat down on the bench beside his depressed looking friend.

"Like who? I don't know anyone."

"Not true," Sehun corrected. "You know Min."

Chanyeol frowned. He hated remembering and every time he heard her name he remembered.

The next day he watched the little girl mentioned by his friend sitting on a bench by herself in the garden reading a book. He sighed. Min wasn't exactly sociable, at least not anymore. She had been a close friend back in middle school, until high school broke them apart and not even aquaintances, the two became complete strangers.

He took a breath and then exhaled.

He trudged forward through the grass until he stood in front of her. "Hey."

Min looked up, almond shaped eyes obscurred by a pair of red thick-framed glasses. "Park Chanyeol. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"How've you been? I haven't spoken to you in a long-"

"Let's cut to the chase," She spoke curtly. "What do you want?" Min wasn't an idiot. She could see right through him even if he thought she couldn't. Even though they hadn't hung out together in years.

Who was he kidding? Clearly not her."I want to be your partner for the audition."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter