Book One: Tenth Tale

Multitales: ExoMin (NEW UPDATES!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   B o o k O n e  
X. Min x Sehun
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Oh Sehun could easily be dubbed the luckiest man on Earth, but at the moment he could also be considered the most nervous, and probably the most anxious at the same time. Adjusting the unconventional navy-blue and black tuxedo that had been tailored to his exact tastes, Sehun became worse than a primping woman as he checked, re-checked and then triple checked how he looked in the body-length mirror behind the door of their bathroom.

He smiled inwardly as he thought of this, smoothing down the bottom half of his blazer, recalling how this apartment wasn't just his anymore. It was their's. And it was incredibly how easy it was for him to transition to that. He barely needed  anytime to adjust. After all, it was he who offered for her to move in almost a few months back. Back when he proposed after nearly 4 years of dating. Maybe it was soon for some, but for Sehun he knew right away. 

They had known each other since middle school, fell in love in highschool but started dating seriously in college. They both knew the belonged together, so there was never any rush. In highschool they went about dating other people, enjoying their youth before properly settling down. It would all fall into place eventually. And eventually it did.

Sehun fixed his hair, having slicked back his platinum blonde locks for the occasion, and then headed back toward their bedroom. He saddened upon entering it, his eye becoming sad as he  looked over at the side that was still made while the side he slept on was a mess. It was a stupid rule. One he wasn't much too fond of. Something about the bride and groom being unable to see one another before the wedding. That only made him more anxious. Sleeping without her was absolutely terrible and he didn't want to experience that ever again. But now he also had to be nervous about how he would react to seeing her in the wedding dress he never got to see, with makeup she barely wears and a hairstyle he wasn't used to. He knew how he was going to react, he just didn't want to do it in front of everyone.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Going!" He yelled out after hearing someone knocking on his door. He headed straight for it after grabbing the rest of the things from the room to move it out to the apartment's living room.

"Heeeey~ there's our man of the hour," Sehun's bestfriend and best man, Luhan greeted excitedly as he walked into the apartment an pulled his bestfriend in for a hug. Behind him were the rest of the groom's court, which consisted of Kai, Kris, Lay, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. 

"It's the big day. You ready?" Kris asked as he started toward some of the suitcases that Sehun had moved out of the bedroom. 

Sehun let out a nervous exhale but nodded regardless and Kyungsoo came over to pat his arms. 

". Even I'm nervous," Chanyeol admitted, earning a laugh from the other's in agreement.

"Well, let's make sure you have everything and pack all of it up in the car downstairs," Lay said as he picked up the large envelope that contained their ID's and passports and any other important items for their honeymoon trip. He then looked down at his watch and announced, "It's almost time."

"Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute." Kai smoothly interrupted before making his way toward the small connecting kitchen to grab something from one of the pantry's. "Before that we need to have our pre-game prep." He emerged with a bottle of Absolut in one hand and seven shot glasses in the other.

"One round?" Sehun offered.

"One round!" The boys cheered before they each downed a shot of vodka and simultaneously made loud hacking or growling noises from the burning sensation that traveled down their throats and into their stomachs.

". Even I'm ready to get married now," Kai joked, making the others laugh as they nodded in agreement, feeling themselves loosen up from the one shot. It was amazing how they were all just as nervous and excited for Sehun as he was. Even if they weren't the ones getting married, it was a big day. And Sehun was the first in the group to get hitched to someone they all thought was perfect for him.

"Baekhyun just texted me," Luhan announced as he read the contents of the message. "He said he and the rest of the boys are alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter