Chapter 6

Will you be there?

Chapter 6

 

I’m here, in front of Jiyeon’s house, cos she asks me that she wants me to accompany her home. We’re facing each other, smiling. She shows me her famous eye smile which I really admire, still holding my hand even we reach her place already.

 

“Thanks, Jungie.” Her eyes star straight into mine, and it takes me by surprise that she doesn’t avoid my eyes contract as usual.  Jiyeon has enchanting eyes. I feel like I will drown in them even deeper as I lock mine at them. Seriously, I can look at them tirelessly all day.

 

“It’s nothing.” I say softly, lift my hand to rub her head tenderly. She closes her eyes when she feels my touch, smiling cutely like a little kid. “I appreciate all the thing that you done for me.” She whisper, squeezing our holding hands.

 

“You should get in now. I won’t leave until see you enter your house safely.” I let go of her, but suddenly she pulls me into a tight hug. “Why are you so kind? How can you manage to make me fall for you every day?” She murmurs beside my ear.

 

“I don’t know.” We pull apart. I wait, and she still staring at me.

 

“Goodnight, Jungie.” She smiles.

 

In the moment that I gaze at her lips, I get the urge to taste it all of sudden. It’s like that soft lips of her calling me to drive in for a kiss. I quickly lift up my hand to block my way, using the back of my hand to stop my lips. I can’t help, but blushing madly.

 

Jiyeon seems to catch me staring at her lips, so her face redden as well. The atmosphere becomes awkward in a blink of eyes, we fall into silence and no one dare to utter a word. The thought that I shouldn’t date anyone runs back into my mind. I shouldn’t feel this romantic toward her, really shouldn’t do. I can’t handle anything.  I’m not ready for this. No, it can’t be.

 

Gosh… what I have done.

 

“I’m sorry.” I bow at her, feeling shame of myself. Jiyeon isn’t the one who I should dare to touch, we’re in the different level. She is the daughter of wealthy family, and I’m nobody. We can only be friend, nothing more than that.

 

“Why you say sorry?” she asks in daze, reaching both her hands to hold my cheek and lifting my head to face her. I avoid her eyes contact, afraid that if I have looked at her eyes once I will lose control of myself.

 

“Hey, look at me.”  Slowly, I do as I’m told. I find her beautiful eyes staring at me without blink like trying to figure out what is happening to me. “Don’t look at me,” I whisper, feeling weaker every seconds that she continues gazing into my eyes. “How your eyes land on me… it’s captivated.”

 

She gasps, obviously surprises because of my word. She doesn’t stop her staring, her eyes show up happiness in them. A sweetest smile gradually curls on her lips. “Don’t you like to be captivated?” Gosh, that damn y husky voice.

 

“No.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Don’t ask me, you already know that.”

 

“I don’t know, tell me.”

 

“This isn’t supposed to happen, we are from different state. It can’t be happen.”

 

“I don’t give a on what state we are, Jungie. I just want you, only you.”

 

I groan and squeeze my eye shut as she still gazing at me, I don’t want to lose myself. I don’t know what will lead us to if we continue doing this. I don’t know what future that we will reach if we’re together. Jeez, I don’t know anything.

 

 “Stop Ji, please stop before I losing control.”

 

“Then, don’t.”

 

“You’re driving me crazy, Park Jiyeon.”

 

“I love you.”

 

all the reason!

 

With her 3 words, I pull her into a passionate kiss. She willingly returns me what I want, parts her lips as welcome my tongue to find sweet taste in . My arms lock around her waist, pull her closer erasing all the gap between us. Jiyeon buries her hands in my hair, drives in even more to deepen the kiss.

 

 And then, I feel like time stop.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“You look creepy.”

 

That’s the first word Hyomin says to me when she see my face. I can’t deny that what she says is wrong, I really am look creepy because of an idiot wide smile on my face. “Why you smile like that? Boss give you bonus?” I just shake my head, continue doing my work happily.

 

“Then, you out of your mind? Are you crazy? Do I need to call an ambulance?”

 

“No.” I answer nonchalantly.

 

It’s already 4 pm. So, it just one hours before Jiyeon coming here. Thinking about what has happened between us bring a warmth to my heart. I hope that when I blink my eyes it will reach 5 pm. already.

 

Jeez, I miss my Juliet.

 

“Are you fallen in love?” immediately, I choke on water that I’m drinking. Am I that obvious? “Hehhh… who is that lucky person huh?” She asks teasingly. Does Minnie always has sense about my lover? “What are you talking about?”

 

“C’mon, spill the beans.” She hit my shoulder playfully, exciting like a little kid who will get her toy soon. I sigh. “It’s Jiyeon.” I look aside, I don’t want to see her teasing eyes. A blush rushes to my cheek, and turns all my face bright pink.

 

“OMG! I know it!” She screams loudly calling all eyes to land on us, I quickly grab then drag her out of the Café. “Can you please low your voice, Minnie? Do you really want to make everyone know that I have girlfriend already?”

 

“Whatever! Since when? Did you guys kiss?” I blush at her question.

 

“It was a second time we kissed, but the first one that we shared the same feeling.”

 

“OMG! OMG! MY Jungie know how to love! I think I can die peaceful already.”

 

“Yah! Stop your overacting!” I nag, but she ignores me.

 

Hyomin continues uttering something about my love life nonstop while I can only facepalm.  What an annoying girl. After a few seconds, Hyomin stops whatever she does as some thought runs into her head.

 

“Who make a first move? No, I mean who is the first one asking for a girlfriend thing?”

 

I gasp.

 

“Don’t tell me that you guys dating each other without asking?”

 

I’m speechless.

 

“OH! MAN, what a poor lover.”

 

I don’t know what I should say, I have no excuse about this cos I really forget to ask Jiyeon to be my girlfriend. “You should make a first move, Jungie! Bring her somewhere tonight!” Minnie nags me, grapping my collar as she shake my neck back and forth.

 

 “Jungie?” There is a familiar voice comes behind me, and there is Jiyeon when I turn to look. “What are you doing here? Don’t you supposed to work in the kitchen at this time?” She asks in daze, then look at Hyomin who still holds my collar.

 

“Can you let my Jungie go?” Jiyeon asks, soothing a sharp eyes on Minnie.

 

She is jealous, and this fact make me smile like idiot.

 

Hyomin let me go, whispers about what she tells me early before going back in to the Café. Jiyeon quickly steps toward me, checking my collar. “Did she hurt you?” Her concerned voice brings me fluffy feeling. Without a warning, I threw my arms around her as pulling her in to my warm hug.

 

“No,” I answer shortly, scent her perfume that I’m starting to get addictive. “Why you come early? It’s not 5 pm. yet.” She giggles softly, return me a hug lovingly. “I want to see your face so bad. I miss you, Jungie.”

 

“Sweet talker.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Did you ask her out already?”

 

“Not yet.”

 

“Jeez! What are you waiting for?! Go ask her out and serve her drink!”

 

Hyomin kicks me out of the kitchen with Jiyeon’s ice Americano in my hand, she seems like my second mom even more day by day. I sigh when Minnie pokes out to star at me, looking forward for my action.

 

I want to laugh at her, but when I notice someone at Jiyeon’s table, my laughter dies down. “What’s he doing here?” I ask myself in annoyance, what the hell is Siwan doing in front of my girl?! Without wasting any time, I’m heading to Jiyeon’s table.

 

“Does this Café has only one waitress?” He asks before I can say anything, looks like he is annoy my presence as well. “No, we have many employees here,” I answer nonchalantly. “Your drink, miss.” I hand Jiyeon ice Americano.

 

Jiyeon reach her hands to hold mine, smiling lovely. “Thank you.” She says softly while I slightly smile at her action, she just take advantage of me before Siwan’s eyes. I smirk.

 

Good job, baby.

 

“You know her?” Siwan confusedly asks, and Jiyeon nods her head. “Why are you sitting here again sir? There’re many seat that aren’t taken yet.” I give him a polite smile, knowing that Jiyeon is landing her happy eyes on me as I help her shoo him away.

 

“I just want to sit with her, I have right to do this as a customer. What’s you problem?”

 

“The problem is this beautiful lady is already taken, and her lover doesn’t like to see some other guys flirt with her,” I say coldly, he seems surprise that Jiyeon is already taken while my princess is blushing furiously at what she just hear. “Can you move to another table now, sir?”

 

“Seem like I have no chance on you.” He sighs, then walks out of the Café. I look at him until he disappear from my sight, making sure that he won’t return to bother Jiyeon again. And then, I feel her holding my hand.

 

“That’s impressing.” She giggles.

 

It takes her by surprise when I kneeling down beside her, she look at me confusedly. “Are you free tonight my princess?” I give her a gentle smile, squeezing her hand lightly. Immediately, her face redden.

 

“Y-Yes.” She stutter.

 

“After I finishing my work, would you like to go out with me?”

 

She squeezes my hand tightly, her smile reaches her ears, giving me her widest smile. I know she is excited, as well as I am. She suddenly pounce on me, locking both her arms around my neck and nodding her head repeatedly.

 

“Yes, absolutely yes!” She squeezes me hard. I will lack of oxygen soon if she keeping tighten her arms around my neck, so I decide to pull apart. I’m shock when I see Jiyeon’s teary eyes, she is crying. “Hey, why you cry all of sudden?” I reach my hand to wipe her tears out.

 

“I’m happy, super happy. You never understand how I feel when you ask me out. It’s like my dream come true, Jungie.” Her tears continue to flow, she lifts her hands to wipe her soaking eyes. I chuckle at how adorable she is.

 

“You make me feel guilty. Sorry… I let you wait this long.” I hold her cheek, caress it lovingly. I stand up, look deep into her magnificent eyes which soak because of her tears. “I will definitely make this date unforgettable, Ji.”

 

“I’ll wait here.” She hold both of my hands in her palms, giving me a pretty smile.

 

I bend down to kiss her cheek, of course she is blushing scarlet. We smile together. Gosh, I never know that fallen in love will feel this good. Really. Have Jiyeon in my life is the best gift I ever receive.

 

“I love you.” I whisper.

 

“I love you too.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You can do it, Eunjung.

 

I keep telling myself while holding Jiyeon’s hand, we are heading to the playground where we first met. I wish my plan will go well, hope that Minnie and Qri unnie won’t do any mistake. Then, we reach the swing which has a bouquet of roses on it.

 

“What is this for?” Jiyeon asks playfully, looking at the bouquet with her shining eyes. I pick up the bouquet and ask Jiyeon to sit on the swing before kneeling down in front of her. I glean all my courage, then star into her eyes.

 

“What?”

 

“I do know we’re dating each other, but… I want to ask you properly.” I pause for a few seconds. Jiyeon just gazes at me silently waiting for me to continue. “What I will say next may sounds not that romantic, but I want you to know that I try my best.”

 

“Just say it, Jungie.”

 

She smiles tenderly, and it enough to erase all my nervousness.

 

“I’m fallen in love with you Park Jiyeon. I never think that I would fall for my lovely stalker. I tried to stop myself and deny what I felt toward you because I afraid of what people will say about us, but when you said that you love me. I realized that what people would say were nothing.”

 

I give Jiyeon the bouquet of roses, holding her hand and kissing the back of it.

 

“I love you, Jiyeon. You bring color to my life, you make every day meaningful. You are my happiness and everything. I want you to be the first one who I see every morning and the last one who says goodnight to me before I sleep. I will try my best to make you happy, to love you more than everyone in this world.”

 

I stop for a while.

 

“I want us officially together. So, will you be there Ji? Always beside me as my girlfriend.”

 

Suddenly, her eyes fill with tears, then she cries. The violin sound can be hear, small light slowly light up and there Qri unnie is, not far from us. She is playing violin professionally, bring us beautiful and sweet melody.

 

The light on all the tree in this playground light up also, change darkness around us to be a little heaven of light. This is really beautiful, I surly can’t do all of it alone. Thanks Qri unnnie and Minnie. Thank you for always support me, my friend.

 

“I will always be there, Jungie. My answer is yes.”

 

I close my eyes as I feel her hot breath, and then we kiss. It’s not a passionate kiss, but meaningful one. It’s just a few seconds before we pulling apart, hugging each other with happiness that can’t describe into word.

 

“I love you.”

 

We both say at the same time, then giggle together.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally, I finished this! I updated fast cos it was a last chapter, I rethought about it and decided to finish this before my exam. So, I wouldn’t have anything disturbed me while reviewing m study anymore. After this I planned to finish my fan fic on TD when my exam had passed and I had fee time. Did you guys still on that site?

 

Anyway, thank you all of you that reading this until end. All my subscribes, comments, votes and readers thank you so much for supporting me, I really appreciate them. I love you guys. ♥♥♥