Exotian Academy

Pixels (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you see it?"

"He turned into pixels!"

"Yeah, of course! He died! What else could've happened?"

"Poor guy. Must've left his family behind..."

Murmurs echoed along the busy morning streets of the capital city . There had been talks of a death that occured late in the eve before. Pixels? Yes that's quite normal here on the Exo planet. Once someone died , they turn into pixels, no excessive bleeding, no gore, just a million blue squares that appear and disspitate in a matter of short seconds. Or at least that was what everyone saw. Everyone but fifteen individuals.

"Kim Hee Jin! Young lady, I told you to eat breakfast today!" I jumped in surprise as I heard my mother's voice. Shoot. I thought I got away, dang it.

"Eomma! I'm not hungry~" I whinned as I unwillingly walked back to her small figure. She was a lovely woman who had a petite build, with wonderful hazel eyes that mirrored my own. Luckily, I didn't inherit her short stature and instead recieved my dad's height genes. Thank god. I thought chuckling.

"Yah, Jinnie! This isn't funny! It's your first day attending that school, you have to eat well!" My mom stood there with a cute pout partnered by an even more adorable frown, as I chuckled at her.

"Sorry, eomma. I guess I forgot. I'll visit when I can, since I'll be dorming there. Bye eomma! Say bye to appa for me!" I jogged away waving at her, hoping that I wouldn't be late for school. 

"Wait Jinnie! Be careful not to you know... yeah." Oh yeah. I won't be going to Exo High anymore. 

"I got you eomma, I'll be careful!" I called out to her as I waved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this is fancy. I thought as I reached the large pristine gates of my new school. Exotian Academy for the Gifted. 

Exotian Academy held the city's most gifted children. It was a place where they could explore their gifts, their touch. Every student that went to this school had 'the touch' for something. The touch allows an individual to be better at a certain task, whether it be art and music, to handling weapons or even killing. Sigh, I hope this goes well. I thought as I walked up to the gate. I was about to push the gate open when-

"Halt! Who are you?" Oh yeah. Guards. Whoops.

"My name is Kim Hee Jin, and I'm a new student...?" I said doubtfully. , whoops why did that sound like that urgh eufhgfjksgljfhls-

"Miss, you may enter."

"Oh...OH! Okay, uhm thank you..." I awkwardly walked passed the gates, and it was as if I walked through a barrier. Tthe massive lawn that looked empty from the outside, was flourishing with students with students the moment you enter. Oh my Tree, that's so awesome.

"Cool, huh?" I jumped as I heard a voice to my left. 

"Oh my Tree, you scared me!" I exclaimed, clutching my chest. I turned to see an adorable boy. He had a face that held innocence, but had eyes that glistened with mischief. 

"I'm Taemin! You're new right? What's your touch? How old are yo-"

"Woah slow down there! Uhm, I'm Hee Jin, yes I'm new, uh my touch... I don't quite know yet, and I'm seventeen." I replied, baffled by how fast he spoke.

"Wah! You're eyes are so so pretty!" he exclaimed, his eyes widening in wonder.

"Thanks, Taemin-ssi! Uhm, do you know where the office is?" 

"Oh yeah! Here, let me walk you!"

"Okay, so we have six classes total: offense, defense, weapon handling, history, battle tactics, and medicine." He explained to me as we walked to the office.

"Wah, it's nothing like my old school. It's so cool, I can't wait!" I exclaimed, bouncing on my feet

"Come on Taemin-ssi! Hurry!" I shouted, dragging him forward.

"Yah! It's that way!" Taemin yelled back, rolling his eyes. What an interesting girl. He thought as he let himself get dragged a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter