EXO: A History

Pixels (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           "For many long years, the royal family has ruled the city of Exo with utmost care and security for its people. The long reigning line of family was strict, though very kind and compassionate towards its citizens, hence having earned their trust and support. They have protected the city's citizens from every lurking danger, from measly thieves and crooks, to the biggest threat of all, the Red Forces.

               The royal family, gifted with special abilities were not only the sole protectors of the people, but also the Tree of Life: the sacred tree that holds life's very essence, the bearer of the planet's life source. The Tree keeps everything alive, it is the container of every living thing's soul. The Tree was said to have existed even prior to the city's creation, and that the city itself was built by the first royals in order to accomodate the aforementioned Tree. The Tree is said to have an heir, the single beholder of its power, an heir that would only be born every turn of the century, on the Night of Two Moons. All children born on that night are immediately taken to the palace in order to see whether they are the inheritor of the Tree's mark or not. Every one hundred years, the Tree's child is born."

"Wah! Appa! Appa! Read more! Pweease~" , a young girl pleads to her father, her ever-shifting hazel eyes glistening with unveiled curiousity and wonder, from the story she had just heard. Ignoring her very own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter