A Panda

Pixels (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wah Taemin oppa, there you are!" I exclaimed as I ran up to the said boy.

 

"Yah! You said you've never done this kind of crap!" Taemin said, pouting at my, now, obvious lie.

 

"Oops?" I said, nervously rubbing the back of my neck, as I noticed four other boys beside Taemin.

 

"Yah maknae,you don't even introduce your hyungs!" said the most stylish one out of the boys.

 

"Sorry Key umma!" Taemin replied to the boy with a cute pout. Waah, his aegyo is spotless.

 

"Aigoo, our maknae's aegyo is too perfect." the said boy blubbered, obnoxiously squishing Taemin's cheeks together.

 

"Hyung! Stop it so I can introduce her to you!" Taemin said, sporting a pout whilst rubbing his now throbbing cheeks.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Hee Jin." I said, bowing to the four strangers in front of me.

 

"Aigoo how cute! Taemin you're not the maknae anymore, Jinnie, my daughter, is now the new cute maknae of Shinee!" the person, Key, exclaim as he rushed forward to squish my cheeks. Oh no, my poor cheeks. I thought as Taemin's lips pulled up to a smirk. That jerk! "Yah! Taemin oppa, you jerk! Don't smirk, help me!"

 

"Hee Jin ssi you were really good earlier! Daebak~" said the tallest boy (whose name I later learned to be Minho).

 

"Ah, thank you, it's not really much." I replied bashfully, feeling self-conscious.

 

"Alright class, let's get started on the lesson!" Mr. Song called out.

 

"Ye..." replied the class, still in wonder over the earlier spar.

 

I hope I didn't scare them too much. Damn, how am I supposed to make friends now?? I thought, catching the careful eyes people were sending my way. I realized that amongst those eyes, there were curious ones. The boy with the doe eyes looked at me with unveiled curiosity, his eyes wide and thoughtful, then out of nowhere he smiled. Now, don’t get me wrong, his smile started of really nice, then turned kinda… crazy looking. Still, I awkwardly smiled back, feeling the laser glares from the onlooking girls.

    The lesson was nothing too complicated- just sparring, a little bit of basics practice considering that it was barely the first week of school. It had been fun, since I was partnered with Taemin, who had messed around the whole two period. We got to know each other more and by the end of the period, we were attached at the hip.

 

We walked to our next class together (apparently we had the same schedules, minus Onew and Key, who were taking Advanced Medicine) and I dropped the question that's been itching at my mind.

 

“Who were those twelve boys? They were really good.” Taemin and Minho looked at me like a grew two extra heads.

 

“You mean, you don’t know?” Taemin had answered, facing me with his face expectant, along with Minho’s.

 

“Is there something I’m missing?” I replied, utterly clueless as we entered the classroom.

 

“They’re the-”

 

“It seems like we have a new student?” Taemin was interrupted by a tall, slim man. He had a serene air to him, though fueled by a surefire aura, like the slow burn of molten lava. He had a memorable face calming and scary all at once. Lo and behold, my old martial arts teacher whom I’ve simply adored since my youth.

 

“Dong Seok oppa?” I blurted out in surprise at the sight of my long missed teacher.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter