Paviin

Pixels (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Everything with a  *   next to it has the meaning at the very bottom.

 

We met the rest of Shinee somewhere along the long hallway that led to the cafeteria, as Minho and Taemin led me to the cafeteria.

 

“By the way, Jinnie, there’s one more you have to meet, you’ll love him.” Minho exclaimed just as we reached the doors that separated us from the food.

 

“Really? So there’s five of you in Shinee?” I mused, smelling the delicious smell of food. This is what happens when I miss breakfast, it smells heavenly in here~

 

“Well, six now, right maknae?” Key said as he ruffled my hair fondly. I love them already, they’re like, the siblings I never had.

 

I smiled back as we found what I figured was Shinee’s set lunch table. As we walked to get food, I looked around the cafeteria, to find that there are definitely some cliques. There were no particular nerds or jocks or anything of that sort, but assuming from their auras, the cliques were separated by power or ability.

 

“Oh? Is she the new girl?” I looked up to a muscular tan guy a friendly smile.

 

“Hello, I’m Kim Hee Jin.” I said as I stood up to bow, but instead was pulled into a very tight hug. My eyes widened in surprise at his actions.

 

“Aigoo, you are so cute.” he said as he clung onto me.

 

“Yah, Jonghyun you haven’t even introduced yourself!” Key sassed as he pulled Jonghyun away.

 

“Oh! I’m Kim Jonghyun, member of Shinee, nice to meet you!” he said smiling the whole while.

 

As introductions ended, I took my seat next to Taemin and asked what’s been bothering me.

 

“Hey Taeminnie, who are those twelve guys again? The ones all the girls cling to.” I said as I eyed the center table not too far from ours.

 

“Oh, you mean EXO?” he said as he looked at me.  EXO… like, the princes EXO?

 

“The princes?” I replied with wide eyes.

 

“Yeah. The royal princes go to school here, since they’re obviously gifted. The tall one who looks intimidating is Yifan, the other tower with the really creepy wide smile is Chanyeol, the one next to him with the droopy eyes is Baekhyun, the one next to him with the sharp cheekbones is Jongdae-”

 

“Yah, what are you two gossiping about huh?” Key interjected, eyeing us playfully.


“Umma, I’m explaining the princes to Jinnie.” Taemin explained.

 

“Ooh, let me introduce some of them too! The one next to Jongdae is Joonmyun, who is the sweetest, kindest person you will ever meet, like eve-”

 

“Key umma, just eat!” Taemin said as he shoved a piece of his chicken into Key’s mouth, whilst smiling innocently. It’s safe to say he was forgiven.

 

“Anyways, Joonmyun is the one that looks like a prince, next to him is Tao, but you already know him, so let’s move on.” Taemin continues that for the rest of lunch, as I tried to remember them all.

 

Minseok the eldest, Sehun the youngest, Kyungsoo the baby paviin*, Yixing the sleepy, Jongin the other sleepy one, and Luhan the pretty.

 

“They look intimidating.” I replied, as tried to remember all their names.

 

“Yeah, they kind of are, but they have to be, since they’re going to rule in the future.” Taemin replied as he finished the last of his pudding, as the chimes sounded.

 

“Let’s go! We have History next, which is like, the most boring thing ever.” Taemin said as he dragged towards the third floor.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Welcome to Exotian History, please sit and welcome the new student.” said a voice pleasantly from the other side of the door that I was about to open. How’d she know? I thought as I slid the door open. I was welcome by a young teacher with a very beautiful face.

 

“Please introduce yourself to the class, Ms. Kim.” she said smiling widely at me with her dimples and doe eyes. She reminds me of someone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter