Getting Along With L-E-O (Sequel)

INSTRUCTION MANUAL ON HOW TO USE L-E-O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: thank you for waiting. ^^ this is a short sequel. i'm writing to make a complete story for this one. i'm currently working on it right now. hopefully i can do it. this story was supposed to be comedy since the rules in operating Leo itself was funny but as i continue writing, it was starting to become less funny. the whole story will now surround the life of the two and I will insert some rules as i go along. Actually, the first ten rules on the first chapter are the only rules that I thought of when i created the story in the beginning so please don't blame me if you will not like the sequel. thank you for reading!

also, Leo will be appropriately called humanoid here 'cause that's actually the right thing to call him though, there will be instances that he will be called 'robot' here.

 

 

 

♦Getting Along With L-E-O♦

 

 

 

 

 

 

"OMO! You look good in everything you tried on, sir!" The saleslady squealed when Leo, a humanoid who has been under Ken's care for over a week now walked out of the fitting room wearing a white round collar shirt with a cartoon lion printed on it and ripped jeans hugging his legs and thighs beautifully. Well, nobody ever notices that Leo isn't human so he carefully takes him out because he's been complaining about his fashion style ever since the first day.

 

Ken heaves a silent sigh. Thankfully, he wouldn't get to withdraw all his savings because there's some cash inside the case and his wallet wouldn't cry buying Leo all these clothes mount up beside him on the couch.

 

"Ken," Leo called and he snapped out from drifting off again and lifted his face to meet Leo who is now in front of him waiting for his comment on the new set of clothes he's wearing.

 

Ken thumbs up. "White suited you... also." He said, lacking a bit of enthusiasm in his voice. Leo puckered his lips to pout in merely a blink of an eye which makes Ken stare in awe at the latter afterwards.

 

"C-can you... do that again?" Ken pleaded, heart pounding while keeping a constant stare with mouth agape at Leo while the latter kissed his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes, frowning at him.

 

"W-what?" Leo asks in irritation and when Ken couldn't answer back, he decided to change back to the clothes he wore before going to the mall and goes out, slumped his beside Ken and crosses his legs and arms, totally pissed off.

 

"A-aren't you going to try and fit some more clothes again?" Ken asks and Leo tilts his head to glare at Ken before turning upright again.

 

"What did I do this time?" Ken asks, mentally heaving a sigh. He didn’t know why this heartless humanoid beside him acts so cold and mighty and acts like a mad girlfriend that has mood swings and tantrums all the time. And then there’s him who always acts like a very helpless and loyal boyfriend who helplessly understands Leo's attitude.

 

No, no! It’s not like that! No!

 

"Stop acting like you don't care." Leo stated which made Ken frowned.

 

"But... I do care!” Ken rebutted but Leo only glared at him in reply.

 

“Then, show some enthusiasm.” Leo said before standing up and goes to the cashier taking the paper bags they bought and Ken heaves a sigh before standing up as well and pay for all Leo’s clothes in the counter.

 

Leo then starts walking out of the store first. And Ken couldn’t help but to sigh again.

 

“Sir, sometimes people in love acts like that just to get their lover’s attention.” Said the saleslady which made Ken frowned and leave the store astonished at the lady’s words.

 

Love?

People in love?

Lovers?

 

He and Leo’s relationship aren’t even close to that. Their relationship is just merely the boss and his loyal dog. And he would be the loyal dog.

 

 

◄•♥•♥•♥•►

 

“Are you hungry?” Ken asked once they got out of another shop. Leo then glared at him afterwards.

“W-what? Did I say something wrong again?” Leo shakes his head.

“You obviously forgot the instructions again, Mr. Dead brain.” Leo scoffed which made Ken scoffed as well.

“You don’t eat. Right,” Ken nod his head in frustration. “But I am human and I’m hungry. Let’s go eat.”

Ken dragged Leo to a restaurant nearby and thank goodness, they got settled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter