Leo Has Gone Missing

INSTRUCTION MANUAL ON HOW TO USE L-E-O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

♦Leo Has Gone Missing♦

 

 

 

For the first time, ever since Ken encountered and have Leo in his possession, he finally had a decent sleep. Before, he would wake up earlier than the sun because he would always dream about Leo slapping him and he would wake up panting and, always ask himself over and over why Leo was mad at him for some unknown reason.

But now, since Leo finally apologized to him he had forgiven him for every slap and for getting mad at him every time.

Leo saying sorry to him makes everything okay. Ken thinks that their relationship will be getting better. He just hopes that when he wakes up, Leo wouldn't be mad at him or worse, slap him again.

 

With a loud yawn, Ken opened his eyes and got welcomed by an empty space beside him and the morning light across the bed slipping through the open window indicates the sun is already up in the sky.

 

After stretching, he went out of the room. With another yawn, he called out for Leo but he didn’t answer.

 

"Leo?" he called out again this time, his eyes started roaming around the small house.

 

"…"

 

Again, there was no answer.

 

Ken stopped yawning, eyes wide and fully awake now, he began to look for the robot around the living room and to the open adjoining kitchen but Leo was nowhere to be found. He then looks for Leo in the bathroom but there is nothing, not even a soul inside.

 

Ken then started to panic.

 

He hastily changed his clothes and goes out without washing his face or brush his teeth. Leo was more important than those because Ken remembered that he needs to keep Leo safe according to the letter he read the first day he met him.

 

He ran as fast as he could and began to look for places they have gone to. The last place he looked for was the mall they went yesterday but it wasn't open yet.

 

Ken panted but started to run again in hopes to find Leo safe.

 

He turned to a narrow alley and got out to the other side, and witness a parade on-going. He stopped to catch his breath and since it was too hard to run through the crowd, he waited for them to disperse in his way.

 

But Ken's eyes are still busy looking for Leo and finally, he found him standing beside the post across the street.

 

He sighed in relief and started walking towards him, brushing off the people in the parade so he could pass. When Leo's eyes meet his' the robot got surprised to see him.

 

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be still sleeping?" Leo asked him with a frown.

 

"I should ask you the same. You shouldn't wander around when you're not with me." He answered bluntly. Thankfully, nothing bad had happened. He sighed in relief for the second time.

 

"Let's go home." Ken then grabbed Leo's wrist and started walking home.

 

"I was buying at the mart when I saw the parade. I couldn't stop looking." Leo explained as Ken drag him away from the crowd.

 

Ken then stopped and turned to face Leo then, sighed. "Next time, don't leave without me."

 

"Do you know that you still have morning stars in your eyes, Ken?"

 

Ken just ignored him. He turned around and continued to walk, dragging Leo behind him.

 

Of course, he knew about it. Leo shouldn't be rubbing it onto him more. He was in a hurry. It was explainable. But it kind of hurts, you know.

 

◄•♥•♥•♥•►

 

They were now laying on the couch in the living room after breakfast and Ken is now busy eating his cup of cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter