Two Sharks then, three

INSTRUCTION MANUAL ON HOW TO USE L-E-O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦Two Sharks then, three♦

 

 

Ken woke up from a slap and the sting made him groan from pain and lips to bruise. His eyes open up to witness an unfamiliar man in front of him wearing a black suit and find his hand in the air indicating he was the responsible for the pang of pain on his cheek and, then the other two men who kidnapped him earlier now holding him in place in the cold wall behind him.

His eyes moved past the man in front of him and a vast and starry night sky welcomed his eyesight and a green rice field down below. They must be down the temple, Ken assumed. He didn’t also hear anyone near, maybe still busy as the fireworks display is still ongoing as the continues boom of fireworks filled the air.

 

“Where is the packaged young man?”

“I know you received a package. Now, where is it?”

Ken’s thought quickly vanished after the man in front of him spoke up talking about a package. A package? Ken quickly reverted back to his thoughts, talking to his head; asking his brain the same question. But, what package the man was saying?

Did it mean….

 

“The package you received more than a week ago. Where is it?”

“Where are you hiding the black suitcase?”

 

Suitcase? Black? Ken finally knew the answer.

 

Leo.

 

But of course, he will never tell them about him. He promise--- A punch from his stomach woke him up from his thoughts, blood spilled out from his trembling, bruised lips.

What does he deserve to have experienced this kind of treatment? He won’t be in this situation if he didn’t accept the package from the man in Z Robotics Company gave him in the first place. If he didn’t sign the papers from the suspicious man. If he didn’t open the suitcase. If he didn’t meet the robot. If he didn’t kiss it to awaken it. If… he didn’t operated Leo to function who is now busy watching the fireworks he automatically fell in love with.

Ken knew there was nothing. He didn’t deserve this harsh treatment from these men in black and neither, did he deserve such aggressive and grumpy treatment from Leo but, Ken also knew that he would never have resented Leo (since he already apologized to him) and would never regretted everything he and Leo shared within the short amount of time they shared so far. Even though they spat with each other almost all the time.

And, if today is his last day to spend on earth; he will never tell anyone where the package is right now and what its’ doing at the moment. It is such a pity though he will leave Leo alone, for so long.

He promised. Leo is in his care now. He is now his responsibility and he’s willing to protect Leo from these people who wants him to his grave. Even though he’s clueless as to why a robot, Leo in his case is in need of protection. Leo probably is able to protect himself, right? He’s made out of metal anyw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter