Getting The Package

INSTRUCTION MANUAL ON HOW TO USE L-E-O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: sorry for the late update. So an update~! Please let me know your thoughts about this story because I may or may not continue this since I'm getting busy with school. Forgive me for the grammar errors and typos. I hope you like this! Enjoy~! ♥

Also, this is Ken/Leo pairing. (first time) ^^

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you please sign in here, sir?"

 

Ken's forehead automatically frowned soon after opening his door and found a very suspicious delivery man wearing a three piece suit,  a black baseball cap hiding his face except for his lips and then, the guy handed him a piece of paper in a clipboard.

 

"I-I didn't order anything online though..." Ken answered and the delivery man lifts his face up and with a smile, he replied back.

 

"But If I'm not mistaken, you are Mr. Lee Jaehwan from apartment 2G, am I right? Your door number also said it all."

 

"Y-yes...but--"

 

"Please sign it, Mr. Lee. I still have a lot of deliveries to attend to." said the delivery man again and Ken didn't have a choice but to sign reluctantly on the piece of paper handed to him.

 

"Thank you and please, take it very carefully and use it well." The delivery man noted before dragging a big box to his doorsteps and left immediately.

 

Ken then astonishingly stares at the box, thinking at how the man changes some words in his sentence earlier. He then moves the box after getting nothing and starts staring at it again.

 

He then noticed the small print on the upper left corner of the box and it read: ZRC which means: Z Robotics Company, a very well known Robotics Company in the country.

 

"Why would they send a box for me?" Ken asks himself but of course, he couldn't find an answer and so, he grabs a cutter in his kitchen's drawer and opens the box, getting curious.

 

After taking the first layer out, he found a huge black case inside and an envelope flying off and landed onto the floor. Ken then immediately opens the envelope after picking it up and found a piece of paper with words written on it. He then read it out loud.

 

 

 

Dear Mr. Lee,

 

 

Good day! I hope you won't get too surprised with my sudden letter and gift sent to you. You might freak out later on once you open the box but promise me, you won't throw it out. It may be a little sudden but, this is the only way it could be safe.

 

You see, some sharks are lurking around my company, itching to eat me alive and takes over my precious company. So, I did it. Before they could take away my precious, I have to hide it from them. And since, I don't know you personally and you absolutely have no idea who I am, I picked you to be the caretaker—no, you are now the owner of the box I am giving you.

 

I don't intend you to pay but if you insist, there's only one thing you can be able to repay me. I am begging you, BEGGING YOU, Mr. Lee to take the most care and love for what's inside the box. That's all I'm asking of you, if it wasn't too much to ask. And I know for myself that, there's no chance you won't fall for it. I'm not bragging Mr. Lee but, inside this box held my perfect invention so far. And I am proud of it.

 

But I need to part from it if I want my precious baby not to be taken by those people who intends to use it without any care and use it like a piece of scrap metal for their own greed intentions. My invention is not for any use of it because for me, and I hope you can witness it for yourself soon after you adjusted yourself with it, that my inventions have life and they also have feelings... though inside the box... needs a little more teaching but I think you'll be a great teacher Mr. Lee even though we haven't met face to face yet.

 

Please teach him to show some feelings because I wasn't a good father in teaching him. In fact, he didn't know me at all since you will be the first one he'll ever recognize.

 

P.S: Read the instruction manual carefully and earnestly. You need to memorize everything I have written on that book to operate him well.

 

P.P.S: Again, please take good care of him.

 

 

Long live,

 

Dr. Z

 

 

 

Ken blinks his eyes and then stares at the letter he just read. He couldn't tell what feelings he should show after reading a very mortifying letter he had ever read in his entire life. He then glances at the box in front of him and then heaves a sigh.

 

"This is so not good." Ken mumbled before taking the letter back inside the envelop and placed it on top of his side table and then, pull the big case towards him and carefully--the word of the day-- and lay it horizontally on the floor.

 

Ken gulped his saliva down before opening the box while sweating hard. He then gasped and fall -first on the floor, obviously in shock upon seeing what's inside.

 

Before he could scream out loud, his mouth stops him and cover it with his hand and shakily mouthed "A human?" and blinks his eyes three times, checking if his eyes were lying to him but what he's seeing right now is real and he couldn't believe it.

 

Ken initially intakes a lungful of air and bravely crawl towards the sleeping man before him. He then started poking the person's skin and found it very soft and smooth, like his body is like from a model for branded lotions on TV.

 

He then saw the book which he presumed the instruction manual that is linked inside his arms. Ken then carefully and without looking, takes the manual slowly in the sleeping man's arms and immediately covers his lower half with his white button down shirt after taking it off from him, still without opening his eyes.

 

Ken then takes a sit back to his couch and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter