Oops (Kai)

Random Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai (EXO), Sei

Authors Pick

Waking up EXO series

This was probably the 20th time Sei's called his name. Whether it was Kai, Jongin, Kim Jongin, Jagiyah, Yeobo, or anything else, he wouldn’t wake up.

Then again, when has he ever woken up on his own? s had previously wared Seu that it takes a lot of man power to wake this kid up; they couldn’t be any more right.  Last week, she dragged him out of bed, and of course he didn’t wake up, at least not until she poured water over his face.

Today Sei decided to try something new. She knew your stupid boyfriend was a dancing machine, and understood that; she loved dancing too, but probably to not his extent. Recently, she found a remix of Growl with G.NA’s Oops!. It has literally been her obsession ever since she found it, and its even greater fun when you dance to it. The upbeat background music with the slightly pitched up voices of EXO made it so much better, and Sei always caught herself smiling everytime.

Back to the plan, Sei grabbed her phone and plugged it into the speakers of the shared bedroom. She searched for the song and stood in front of the large mirror that lined the wall. Kai wanted a large mirror to dance in front of; still not sure why he put it in the bedroom.

Once she pressed play, the cute piano introduction made her smile. Looking over at her motionless boyfriend, she scrunched herr nose, just you wait.

Hearing the familiar, “y” of Suho, she began the dance. Then she heard the blankets rustling.  Oh my god its actually working, her eyes widened and she couldn't help but smile. He really did love dancing. By th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter