I won't Let You Fall (Chen)

Random Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen (EXO), Lee Miya

Author's pick

ice skating with EXO series

“Jongdae palli yooo~” Miya whined. He trudged behind, he really didn't want to come out in the first place. The couple was out shopping normally until Miya saw that the outdoor ice rink was open. Excitedly she begged her boyfriend to skate. Of course Miya wasn't a professional at skating, but hey, if you can stay on the ice and glide, that’s good too.

Jongdae dragged his feet, unwillingly wanting to skate. This might not have been his first time, but it’s been probably a really long time, maybe since middle or high school!

“ Yah Lee Miya!” he yelled. “ Do we have to? We didn’t finish shopping!”

She turned around to grabbed him by his jacket sleeve. She gave him a smile and cooed, “ We can finish it later~ lets just have fun!”

He wasn’t sure if she just pulled ageyo on him, but it worked and he grabbed her hands to rent some skates.  I’m so getting back at you for this Miya.

As she rented skates, Miya stuck hers on first adjusting the laces, only to be faced with the skates of another, or maybe better said as the troll of a boyfriend. She raised an eyebrow toward him.

“ I don’t know how to tie skates,” He smirked.

She scoffed and roll her eyes before helping him tie his skates. As he stood up, he wobbled a little before collecting his balance. Miya tired to contain her laughter and mockingly and grab his hands, leading him to the ice.

“Yah YAh YAH MIYA-AH!” he screamed. She ignored him on purpose. “ Not so fast girl!”

Her smile soften and slowly, both of his feet were on the ice. His eyes widened with the fear of falling, and he grabbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter