Live High (Chanyeol)

Random Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol (EXO), w/ reader (you)

Authors Choice

Waking up EXO series

“ LIVE HIGGGH!! LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY!!” You sang loudly in the kitchen. Your iPod played your new favorite song as you made breakfast for you and your boyfriend, Chanyeol. Today just felt like a good day the moment you woke up, and currently, you were dressed in one of Chanyeol’s t-shirts, which of course went almost to your knees.

As you danced around the kitchen tiles, Chanyeol stood at the hallway entrance, leaning against the wall side.  Even though he woke up alone in the bed, the sound of your voice echoed through the small apartment. He stood there silently admiring his loved one. He enjoyed watching you so happy in the mornings; it was like someone had sent an angel to him. His mood was up and an idea popped into his mind.

Still dancing to yourself, you’re smiling while beating the eggs for your omelets. You softly hum to the song, when all of a sudden it was cut off and replaced with the sound of a guitar.

You whip your head around and find your boyfriend sitting on the couch with his guitar. He finger picks the beginning of the song, and began to sing the first part of the song.

“ I try to picture the girl, through a looking glass,” he began in his soft, deep voice. You smiled at his attempted English and snickered a little because it was cute that he was trying. As he sang, you began making your way to him swaying to the beat hands lac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter