Kiss Me (Kris)

Random Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris (EXO), w/ reader (you)

Authors Choice

Waking up EXO series

You slowly opened your eyes. As you took a breath, you felt constricted, and only then did you notice the strong and long arms that wrapped around you. His legs were entangled with yours, his head pressed against your chest. As you wriggled out of Kris’ ivy arms, the cool fall air nipped your skin. You shiver a little and grabbed one of his hoodies. Being his 6’3 self, his sweater seemed to engulf you, but you didn’t mind, it was as if he was wrapped around you.

You rolled up the sleeves and tied your hair in a messy bun. As you brushed your teeth, you brought out milk and cereal. You finished brushing and went to the kitchen to prepare your breakfast. Today Kris had a schedule, so he would be eating with EXO today. As you ate, you brought your laptop to the countertop and found some EXO Showtime cuts. Amused, you clicked on it, only to be greeted with Sehun’s “Yehet.” The scene quickly changed to their chicken-eating contest, and your eyes were glued on Kris. He had firmly refused to eat the chicken, while minutes later, he began to eat it with gusto.

An suddenly ,idea popped into your mind, and you quickly finished breakfast before running back into the bedroom.

Of course, your lazy boyfriend still laid shrew on the bed, clutching your pillow in your absence. One leg was wrapped around the blanket while the other stayed hidden, his tank top riding up his body. His bed head was gorgeously tousled, and you wondered, how did I end up with such a hunk?

 You sat on the bed near his body and began to shake him gently.

“Jagiyah,” you called softly “ illoena…”

He didn’t even move. This was to be expected though. You pursed your lip and let o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter