Ch 1

Just Wanna Be With You

A groan accompanied an incessant alarm that echoed through a large apartment. The huge lump under a green sheet rolled around trying to hide from the sun. Ok Taecyeon did not want to wake up. Today was a mandatory lecture for his international business course and he hated the class. He had more firsthand experience in the business world than everyone in the class combined. But of course, family business does not count as university credits.

The projected guest speakers, three of which were rivals to his family’s companies failed to offer any challenge. Their lectures were rudimentary and offered no real insight into how they ran their companies. Today would be no different considering the guest speaker was one of the highest ranking executives in his uncle’s rival entertainment company.

Just thinking about the boredom had the CEO-in-training rubbing his face in frustration. Then he thought of the one bright spot in the class, his crush.

Kim Minjun was an absolutely gorgeous example of mankind. Yes, man. While Taecyeon had often gone with women and enjoyed himself immensely, something about the mysterious Minjun peaked his interest.

The first time Taecyeon saw him was the first day of the International business course. Being the astute student he was Taecyeon arrived early and claimed the most strategic seat: three rows back and two seats over from the direct middle. He was preoccupied with reading ahead in the course book that he didn’t notice someone next to him until the person dropped his books on the floor. He reached down to help and was trapped by two deep dark pools that seemed to drown him in emotion. He wasn’t sure how long he stared but it was long enough for the man to awkwardly clear his throat, “I’m sorry about this. Uh, thanks for your help.”

Taec looked down and he saw he was holding a binder with a few loose papers. Slightly embarrassed he quickly handed the man his stuff and tried to brush it off, “It's no problem. My name is Ok Taecyeon by the way.”

“Kim Minjun.” Taecyeon turned his attention to the recently arrived professor to keep himself from melting at the sound of the man’s slightly accented but sultry voice

From that moment on Taec found himself watching the enigmatic Minjun’s every move. From the way he dressed in stylish outfits that would make his cousin drool to the way he went everywhere with a pair of headphones on but not always plugged in. He was fascinated by the way he always seemed to move with a rhythm. Taps of his pen, his speech pattern, even the way he wrote screamed musician. Taecyeon wanted to offer him a job at his uncle’s company but he could never find the courage to speak. He did not even have Minjun’s number.

Then there was the man’s body. Sharp jaw line, long nose, deep wide eyes. His shoulders were broad and strong. His seemingly tight clothes showed his lean body and no doubt hid a set of chocolate abs. When he concentrated on something his brow furrowed and his eyes narrowed. When he was confused he looked so lost Taec just wanted to pull him into a hug. Then there was that toungue. The pink muscle constantly teased as it peaked out to moisten the man's kissable lips.

The grumbling of his stomach reminded him not to get lost daydreaming if he wanted to see the man in real life. Taecyeon rolled out of bed and got dressed quickly. Maybe I should buy him a danish? No that’s stupid Taec. What if he’s eaten already or doesn’t even like pastries?

Deciding not to even try, he grabbed a few dried mango pieces from the bag in his cabinet and rushed out the door. He arrived at the lecture hall but there was no sign of Minjun. Taec put it off as him being too early. But five minutes until the start of class he still wasn’t there and Taec was getting nervous. Their professor warned them that if they missed the lecture he would fail them no matter what their grade was. He was about to ask someone if they knew Minjun's number when the door opened. Taecyeon let out a sigh of relief but was startled when he saw to small figures following him. Minjun led the boys to the back corner of the lecture hall. He handed them a bag, whispered a few words, and then made his way to his normal seat next to Taecyeon.

*     *     *

Once the professor marked the attendance, he introduced the speaker and walked to his desk. He then put on a pair of head phones and picked up a book. Taecyeon scoffed at the man’s rudeness, but in the end he was not much better himself. All his attention was focused on the stunning man beside him. Oblivious to his stares, Minjun continued taking notes on everything the lector said. Just sitting there writing, he looked amazing. Today he was wearing a light blue button up with sleeves pushed up to the elbow and a pair of thick rimmed glasses. But there was something off. Minjun’s brown hair was unkempt and his panda circles were darker than normal. Taecyeon wondered if it had anything to do with the children sitting in the back of the lecture hall. Were they his brothers? Why was he watching them?

Taec felt something brush his leg. He jumped and looked down in surprise at a small boy with absolutely adorable chubby cheeks. He was shaking Minjun’s leg to get his attention. “Appa, Appa!”

“Wooyoung, I told you to stay with Junho. This is a very important class and…”

“But appa, Junho’s tummy is hurting so bad he’s crying.”

Minjun glanced to the back of the room and worried expression crept onto his face. Taec looked back as well and saw the small body of the other boy doubled over in pain. He looked back at Minjun; the gorgeous man was conflicted and worried. He decided to speak up, “Minjun-sshi, just go. I’ll take notes and give them to you later.”

“But the atten…”

“Don’t worry about it. The professor only checks attendance in the beginning you’ll be fine. Go.”

“Thank you Taecyeon-sshi,” Minjun quickly wrote down his number and gave it to Taec, “Call me later.” Then he gathered his stuff, took Wooyoung by the hand and rushed to the back.

Taecyeon could only smile like a love sick teen at the fact that not only did his crush remember his name but also gave him his number. All of a sudden the guest speaker raised his voice to emphasis a point and brought Taec back to reality. He began to write everything the man said.

 



A/N: How many subscribers? Thank you guys so much and thank for the upvotes. I really hope you enjoy the story. Let me know what you think so far. The chapters will get longer as the story progresses I promise.

And I apologize ahead of time if the updates for this are slow. I'm in the process of changing jobs and moving. This will take most of my free time.