Amusement Park

Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re not going to make it!”

“Yes we can! Just drive faster!”

“How can I, the class-freaking-president, miss a field trip that I coordinated!”

His hands grip the steering wheel, as sweat beads down his forehead. We race down the road, a good 15 minutes away from school, the current time was 6:35 and we had to be there by 7. Why doesn’t Myungsoo believe me when I say that we’ll make it? Besides the fact we won’t be in our uniforms and might reek of alcohol, we’ll be fine!

“What are we going to say when we pull up to school late, not in our uniforms, and together??” I ask, but Myungsoo was too busy with the task at hand to answer. I mean, we weren’t dressed in anything bad or too revealing, just inappropriate for school. “Wait, why do I care if I look appropriate at school?” I remind myself, my nerves suddenly calming. I smile a bit, looking at Myungsoo’s estranged state.

“Oh my god, thank the lord, we’re finally here!” Myungsoo hollers in relief, pulling into a parking space and parking the car. The current time, 6:53. He collapses onto the wheel and takes a deep breath, his beady eyes staring at me. Unconsciously, my cheeks blush a deep red, when I finally realize it I snap my head in the opposite direction to avoid his gaze, but a soft chuckle emerging from him lets me know he saw.

Feeling slightly embarrassed, I punch him in the shoulder, earning a loud “Ow!” from him, “What was that for?” He quickly adds, I stare at him with my lips pouted before it turns into a smug smirk. “I told you we would make it in time! Now hurry up, before we’re actually late!” I yell, hopping out of the car and making a mad dash for the bright yellow school buses.

“Welcome Class!”

My homeroom teacher calls, as we all settle into our seats. I take my place in the back, next to the rest of the outcasts and losers; While Myungsoo takes his rightful throne in the front, along with the teachers and student council. Oh yeah, one night of partying and handholding doesn’t exactly mean we’re friends now. Even if we kiss-, My hands instantly shoot up to cover my mouth and my face grows insanely red, way past the casual blushing. My seat partner stares at me as if I’m insane, but I’m too giddy to even care, “We kissed!” I whisper as I squirm in my seat, the rest of the ride I’m on cloud nine.

“Class, please behave while at the amusement park! I refuse to chauffeur you around like little kids! Please make wise decisions, I trust you all!”

The teacher announces, before opening the bus doors and releasing us like animals. As I hop off, a fresh breeze hits my face and I couldn’t help but smile a little bit. “I haven’t been to an amusement park in a long time.” I whisper to myself while stretching, not noticing a blonde hair boy pull up next to me. “Wow JiYong, you stink of alcohol!” He yells obnoxiously, quickly reacting, I push him to the ground and check around to make sure no teachers had heard. “Why don’t you learn how to whisper!” I yell back, as he rubs his bum while still on the ground. “I was just joking, damn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter