Echos

Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9:15

My heart pounded as Myungsoo and I stood in line for the club. I know what your thinking, "Aren't you a regular? Why do you have to stand in line? Why is there even a line?"   

Well, on account that it's a friday night and Myngsoo refuses to cut in line or to even cut infront of like 10 people so the bouncer could recognize me and let us in immediately, we're stucking waiting another 15 minutes. But honestly, the extra time is a god sent. I feel like im being sent to heaven and hell at the same time. Looking up at Myugsoo's face, I notice that he's actually pretty hot.... and really nervous too.

I gulp, grabbing his hand and staring straight foward, he seems surprised. As his hand lay in mine, his tension soon softens and a small smile escapes him. "Are you nervous too?" he asks, I scoff in response and he just chuckles, interlacing our fingers in the process. Not even thinking about what holding hands meant for this "relationship", we continue to do it for the next ten minutes, or until i had to let go to bear hug the bouncer.

"Johnny boy!" I shout, while hugging him.

His giant beer gut wouldn't let my arms fully encircle him and he stood a good foot and a half taller than me, this was a strange sight. "My darling! I haven't seen you in years!" He exagerates, ruffling my hair. A grin appeares on my face, "Are the boys here?" I ask, John's smile faulters a little bit but he nods in response. He never really approved of Bangtan and i going there, but he'd rather us be there than some random place drinking. I grab Myungsoo and mentally laugh, because Johnny hadn't even gave him a second thought.

We walk into a club, pumped with ecstasy and ventlated with weed. For first timers, this place could either be the death of you or the first day of the rest of your life. Swinging Myungsoo straight to the bar, i order us shots to start off the night. Trying to inconsicuously scan the room for Bangtan, i stay close to Myungsoo. After about 3 rounds of shots i cant tell My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter