Road tripping it

Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't give a rat's if you have mushrooms growing out of your freakin , you still do NOT EVER ditch school!!" Bae yells, slamming his palms on the table. The school had called him about 40 minutes after I left, when they realized who exactly walked out those gates. How did I know? The gut sinking feeling I got when "JI-YUNG!" Was heard all through out Seoul... No... The whole South Korea! I was peacefully smoking a joint in a tree when the battle cry reached me. "It's not that big of a deal! I only missed like 3 classes!" I defend myself, he sighs. "We're you with them?" He asks, this question peaks my interest. "Who?"  He couldn't be talking about...  "Them, those guys, the gang your always with... What's their name? Bankten?" -"Bangtan" I answer, "But they're not even here..." I add. My heart sunk saying their name out loud, I missed them. A lot. "Whatever! Just don't skip, if mom and dad find out they might cut back our allowance. Meaning less money for the both of us." He staggers away, leaving me alone at the table. He really was just in this for the money, he doesn't give a if I was around with some street gang. Which I'm not... But it still hurts. My brother, my own flesh and blood, doesn't give a crap if I'm dead or alive... No I take that back, if I'm dead he won't get his money.

 

 

A few days passed and I listened to what Bae had said, I didn't skip or miss school. Myungsoo rarely bothered me with his smirks and humor anymore. The annual field trip was coming up and that left the student council running around like rabid animals.    

The lunch bell rings and I instantly run to my joint tree, a tree in which I climb and smoke weed. It's located behind the cafeteria and nobody dares to go back there, apparently it's haunted, like some chick hung herself on this tree because some dude rejected her. I don't really believe it. 
The branches creak and bounce as I grab and pull myself up the tree and comfortably place myself among the leaves. I pop out my cigarette and quickly light it, taking puffs of the toxic. "Yah, you really want to get caught, Don't you?!" A voice yells below me, "Aw !" I sigh and jam my cig into a branch, putting out its slight blaze. "Why are you here?! Don't you have student council things to do?!" I sigh, jumping down from the tree. Myungsoo quickly moves to help me as I land, I shrug him off and he proceeds to stare at me. "Um actually, I don't... Trips tomorrow and everything is done!" He says, I can hear the strain in his voice. "Are you exhausted?" I ask, he seems surprised. Like he didn't expect me to care, "because you look like .." I add, before he reads to deeply into my question. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter