Take off

Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Brrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggg

The annoying bell rings, signaling a class change. I pick my head up, looking around I notice the now empty classroom. I put my head back down, a few minutes later a knocking on the desk wakes me up. "Yah! Who do you think you are?!" I swing my head up, only to find a smoking hot guy standing at my desk. "I am class president" he answers, "And as that, I recommend you hurry to your next class." He adds. I silently chuckle, "Actually, I was hoping for some herbal refreshments, if you know what I mean..." I say, a little confused he replies with "Well, I don't know if we have any tea but we have coke!" I quickly reply, "holy ! You have coke?!" Was he being serious?! Was the class president offering me coke? Like legit ?! 

Wait... No...

Probably not, he might mean soda... I cough a little, "well... Um... This seems like an awkward misunderstanding, But I'm going to class now... " I grab my bag and bolt out of the classroom. I didn't need anymore of this weird conversation, he probably didn't realize what kind of coke I was talking about! Before I officially leave the room, I take one last glance at Mr. Class prez. Now that I think about it he seems kind of familiar...

I cross the hall for my next class, Geography. But as usual, I didn't last 5 minutes before falling asleep. And that didn't change for the next class, or the next, or the next until lunch. 

I grabbed my trey and held it out for the lunch ladies to pour their piles of glump on to it. Girls talk around me, giggling and laughing about me. Every time they glance at me, I sneer and make little devil horns, causing them to talk even more. Sighing, I carry my trey and walk straight out of the cafeteria. Not even bothering to find a bench, I sit under a tree and light a cigarette. This day was boring, where is Bangtan when you need them? 
"You know you could get suspended for smoking on school grounds..." A voice says behind me, I turn to find the one and only class president. "Really?! Too bad... Better go home then..." I say, grabbing my bag, placing the cigarette in my mouth, and standing up. The class president gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter