Take it easy

Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My body hits the floor and the cigarette falls from in between my fingers. 

"Ji-Yung!" 

My vision of the club wavers and soon darkens. The sound of the club is drowned out by a slicing ring. 

 

Beep... Beep... Beep...


My eyes groggily open to a white room, filled with monitors and machines. "Ji-Yong! Look she's awake!" A rough knocking on a window causing me to turn my head.  6 guys stand outside the window, pushing their noses up against it. I laugh as they enter the room, "Retards!" I chuckle, "So... How are you feeling?" J-Hope asks, their alias still make me laugh after how many years? "Just fine... Just a little ed up.." I say, they all nod their heads. "We're all a little ed up inside, especially us! If we're not equally as ed up, we're more!" V says, I give him an assuring smile. "Don't worry, I'm absolutely fine..." 
"Ok Guys! Visiting hours are up! Please leave!" My mother comes into the room shouting. The guys, knowing their limits with my parents, leave. But not without hugging me and Jimin whispering "Tonight, the club... We'll be there, If you know, you're up for it-" he's abruptly cut short by my mom. "OUT" she pushes Jimin away and ushers the guys out. "Mom! That wasn't necessary!" I say, she grunts and rolls her eyes. "Mom! They're the reason I'm alive!" I add, "No, they're the reason you're in here! How many times has it been? Twice in one month!!" She throws back. "Mom, I'm the reason I'm in here." I say, this was always a touchy subject. She throws her hands over her ears, as tears stream out "I don't want to hear it!" She yells. I understand though, what mother wants their 16 year old daughter in the hospital because of drug overdoses or alcohol poising? Her and my father are in denial and I don't blame them... 

It's just so... Wonderful
So... Magical, it helps you escape reality and temporarily patches up the holes in your heart. When you really need it it's your best friend, your lover, and your family. 

"Let me see your arm..." My mom says wiping away the tears. I bring my arm to my chest, "No!" I closely guard it, as she tries to grab it. Looking for the clear indication to determine wether I've been doing heroine. She smacks my face, "How did you get like this?!" Tears falling once again, this time from both of us. "I don't know!" 


I was released at 8, went home, changed, and left for the club at 9. My mom screamed and my dad cried, as I left out the door. My mind begged me to go h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter