Chapter 3

Go away (but move closer)

Chapter 3 - Screwed up

Words: 5,370

 

 

After that situation, Kyungsoo expected Jongin to avoid him on Monday or to at least apologize for his ridiculous request. However, he did nothing of that.

Even though he didn't see the younger the whole morning, much to his satisfaction, Jongin was there for lunch, smiling and greeting him as if nothing had happened. He even was able to sit down next to Kyungsoo since Junmyeon and Jongdae refused to do so before. Kyungsoo breathed in deeply, forcing himself not to look at the younger through the whole meal. It was unnerving to be next to Jongin after what happened especially because he was acting as if nothing had happened, talking to Junmyeon and Jongdae as if it was just another day and sometimes even questioning Kyungsoo about this or that. The black haired teen felt like burying his chopstick deep on the younger’s eyes.

But the worst thing was probably Jongin’s eyes; always watching him as if he was a damn surveillance camera, digging holes in every inch of skin he stared at. Kyungsoo was already not in a good mood but his behavior was making things a lot worse.

Jongin followed the the other three men for the rest of the day whenever he could. It was seriously just like any other day, because the four of them really spent most of their time together, but to Kyungsoo, Jongin was being the clingiest person in the world.

Junmyeon and Jongdae could only watch from the side, wondering what the hell was going on with those two because even if they had tried to rip off something from Jongin and Kyungsoo’s throat, they kept silent like a rock.

They were both pretty patient but at the end of the day they were sick of all of the awkwardness filling the air and suffocating them. They couldn’t take it anymore so they ran away as fast as possible as the four of them exited the university’s gates.

“Hmm, Kyungsoo, I’m not going back home right now.” Junmyeon said, already slowly stepping away with Jongdae from the other two.

“Where are you going?” Kyungsoo stopped, frowning as he looked at Junmyeon and Jongdae.

“I have stuff to do with Jongdae…” The short male glanced at Jongdae, asking for help. “ …at his house.”

“What stuff?”

“Hum, cooking!” Jongdae answered as if he had made the discovery of the century. “We have to cook today.”

“Yesterday you were ing and now cooking?”

Jongin widened at Kyungsoo’s words. ‘ing?’

“Yeah, we’re having a bonding period between friends.” At this point, they already have to shout to hear each other. “So we’re leaving. Have fun!” Junmyeon shouted, waving his hand at the others before holding onto Jongdae’s wrist as they both ran away as fast as they could.

Kyungsoo didn’t want to be alone with Jongin but now he was forced to do it. That doesn’t mean he can’t run away though. He turned around without saying anything and gave a step forward, hoping that he would be able to disappear from Jongin’s sight before he noticed he was gone; a firm hand wrapped around his wrist crashed all the hopes he had.

“Kyungsoo,” Jongin called softly. “Can we talk?”

“I have nothing to say to you.”

“Please, Kyungsoo.” Jongin pulled Kyungsoo a little so that older was forced to look at him. That was the last thing the shorter male wanted to do but he kept his cool and faced the younger, trying to ignore the fact that Jongin didn’t use any honorifics with him since the previous night. “Just hear me out for a second.”

"You have 30 seconds," was all Kyungsoo said, slapping himself mentally because he should have been more difficult to convince, the expressionless face he had used before taking over his delicates features to hide the hurricane of emotions because his chest was a mess since the other night. Jongin nodded and took a deep breath, knowing that he had to be quick.

"First of all, I'm sorry, Kyungsoo. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done it that way. I stepped over the line because of my own selfishness and stupid brain. I invaded your space and for that I'm really sorry." Jongin's eyes were sincere on this part, glittering, enchanting. "And I never meant to force you to into anything but if you felt like I did, I'm so sorry." He held the older's left hand and took both of them between his, the coldness of Jongin's hands burning against Kyungsoo's warm ones. Kyungsoo tried to ignore the contact, to ignore the eyes begging for forgiveness but inwardly he knew he was a softie, of course. He couldn't handle the regret on Jongin's face because it seemed like the younger really felt that he had forced Kyungsoo into something, which was not true. Kyungsoo enjoyed it for a moment, even if that ashamed every inch of his skin.

"If you're so sorry," Kyungsoo started, carefully, "Why didn't you try to apologize earlier?"

"You told me you would forget about it so I tried to do it too and act normal...but you were far from being normal so I thought...it would be better to apologize now since it didn’t seem like you forgot it...at all."

"You're right, I didn't. But I only got angrier because you didn't even apologize."

"I'm s-"

"It's okay." Kyungsoo cut him off, taking his hands away from Jongin's. "I forgive you since I know you weren't in your perfect mind. And don't worry about forcing me because you didn't." He assured, pointing a finger at the younger. But you can't do that again, alright? Cross the line again and..." Kyungsoo slid the same finger over his throat and Jongin laughed lightly, nodding.

"Thank you. I promise I won't do anything stupid anymore."

"Very well. Then I say we forget about all of this."

"Sure, whatever you want Kyungsoo." Jongin was grinning from ear to ear now and Kyungsoo almost tempted to do the same. The Jongin from that Saturday morning must still have been drunk.

"Then let's going because I'm hungry." Kyungsoo twirled on his heels, ready to leave and forget about everything but once again, he was stopped.

"Kyungsoo."

"Jongin," Kyungsoo sighed, looking up at the younger. "What is it now?"

"Even if I don't cross the line and invade your territory, can you still consider my request?"

"What request?"

"Have with me."

"What?" Kyungsoo widened his eyes. "That again? I thought we-"

"I know, I know." Jongin ran a hand through his hair. "I can't really explain why but I want to have with you and I would like that if you...ever needed to do it or simply wanted to you would come to me." Kyungsoo, dumbfounded, stared at him. "I won't try to persuade you physically before but I hope you notice I'm not such a bad guy and you realized it would be okay to just...have with me."

And Kyungsoo was still dumbfounded, not believing his ears.

"Jongin, I don't-"

"I don't expect an answer today, or even tomorrow. Whenever you feel like, okay? Think about it. It will only be a onetime thing." Jongin bit on his lower lip, not wanting to hear Kyungsoo's rejection right away.

"O...kay." Kyungsoo had no idea of what he should say because Jongin was just too damn serious and that was both scaring him and making his heart flip.

"Good." Jongin smiled. "Then I'll get going and leave you alone. You probably had enough of me for today already so...I'll see you tomorrow!"

Kyungsoo watched the younger go and disappear through the streets as he reflected on what Jongin has asked him to do. Was he crazy? Why did he so suddenly want to have with him? Kyungsoo didn't have those answers and so he thought the best he could do was to go home and try not to think much about it before he freaked out over the fact that he, for a moment, considered accepting the younger's request.

 

tumblr_n0a940vdVF1tp9z89o1_500.jpg

 

It's hard to describe Jongin's behavior after that but the best word to characterize it is probably weird. Weirdness describes basically anything about Jongin. But it's not like it was a bad weird either. Actually, Kyungsoo thought he would die from diabetes on the first day because Jongin was just awfully sweet to him.

Every day, Jongin would be waiting for Kyungsoo to arrive in the morning, telling him good morning with his brightest smile, and walk him home for as long as he could when the day ended, even if his classes finished much earlier than Kyungsoo's. Then there was lunch time, when Jongin would go get Kyungsoo's food and sit next to him, eating and sometimes trying to feed Kyungsoo with his own food; the black haired man refused to do such thing several times in a row but the glitter on Jongin's eyes and the smile that always accompanied each bit of food slowly contaminated him and Kyungsoo caught himself blushing and opening his mouth for the food he was given. The scene was so cheesy that Kyungsoo just wanted to throw up.

Kyungsoo tried to be firm against Jongin's advances of making them closer but maybe he had grown weaker or Jongin was just too strong because the older could not resist him. The way Jongin welcomed him in the morning and took him home in the evening; the way he treated him at lunch, feeding him and cleaning his mouth whenever food got stuck on the corner of his lips, the way Jongin always smiled wherever they were, the way Jongin stared so gently at him, the way Jongin smiled whenever he saw the older man, the way Jongin always praised Kyungsoo and was on his side...everything just made Kyungsoo completely unable to push the younger away. And let’s not even mention just how cute the younger was when he asked for some help with his studies again.

All of this, however, didn't quite look like something someone would do to persuade someone to have with him or grow any kind of ual desire in the other; to be sincere, Kyungsoo thought Jongin looked more like someone who was... He never really ended this comparison since he had never found the right word to describe it; the only thing he knew was that he really likes this side of Jongin. The new Jongin was sweet and warm and Kyungsoo could help but embrace it a little...only a little.

One thing that surprised Kyungsoo, however, was the fact that Jongin avoided any kind of touching, as if afraid he would hurt or cross any line, and somehow he missed the contact they used to have before that night. So he found himself leaning against Jongin's shoulders, wrapping an arm around his waist or simply brushing Jongin's bangs from his eyes, just to be able to feel even closer to the warmth that he just had discovered Jongin had. Jongin's wider grin always told him he did something right. He could actually get used to this and since they never mentioned the question, things looked normal in Kyungsoo's eyes.

It didn't look normal at all in Jongdae's or Junmyeon's eyes, who had no idea how two people who were so uncomfortable and awkward with each other suddenly became all cuddly and gay. Once again, they didn't understand a thing and so they often stayed quiet and watched the other two's interaction, wondering what the hell had happened to their once constant and normal life.

But then Jongin's behavior had a 180° flip again so suddenly that Kyungsoo was not even sure of what happened. He just knows it started after that day they had all spent at Jongdae's house. Was it because of that small incident?

They were all spending some quality time, watching TV when they felt hungry; hungry for something sweet; in Jongdae's case he was hungry for cake. So they bought a cake at the nearest store available, one covered with chocolate and filled with even more chocolate. It was so delicious that Kyungsoo's white shirt probably wanted to have a bite of it and so it wasn't much later in time till chocolate was landing over it and sliding down only to make it worse.

"." Kyungsoo cursed, trying to remove most of it with a napkin but the stain only got bigger and uglier. “It won't come off like this."

"Take it off." Jongdae suggested, standing up and moving towards his closet to grab a T-shirt. "If we take care of it now it might come off completely. My housekeeper is good at that."

And just like that, Kyungsoo took his dirty shirt off and exchanged it for Jongdae's black T-shirt, putting it on easily and fast.

Kyungsoo's upper body was only exposed for a few seconds but it was enough to strike Jongin's body like a bullet. Once again, he desired the imperfect body, his eyes noticing almost every little detail of Kyungsoo's body: his narrow shoulders, his soft and flat stomach, the mole he had over the left side of his ribs, even the dark pink color of his s that contrasted perfectly with the whiteness of his milky skin... Jongin was not prepared for that sight. He actually never thought he would see it before Kyungsoo agreed to have with him...if that even happened.

Jongin had never been fully aware of how much he wanted Kyungsoo till then and he realized a little too late that he wouldn’t be able to wait for Kyungsoo to just say yes because that day could never come. His body was too weak for that and he silently apologizes to Kyungsoo for breaking the 1st of several promises.

He stayed awfully quiet for the rest of the day and the other three never heard about him again for the rest of the weekend because even if they called, he wouldn’t pick it up. They only saw him again on Monday and the changes were noticed.

Jongin wasn’t as sweet as before. He didn’t greet Kyungsoo so cheerfully in the morning or smiled at him as much. The stares were still as frequent but now they weren’t as innocent as before, just like the way Jongin touched him…lost all the innocence it once had.

Kyungsoo often caught him staring at his thighs or checking out his , brushing his hands against his hips and circling his waist with his arms as if he was his property. Then, Jongin would frequently make references to ual stuff that always made their table uncomfortable, his lips in the process. But it was worse how clingy Jongin became, reaching too close of being considered a stalker. He literally followed Kyungsoo everywhere and was there whenever Kyungsoo turned around or breathed. Things had definitely changed and once again, Junmyeon and Jongdae could only wonder how the those two worked.

However, the worst was probably how Kyungsoo felt about all this. Sure, he was annoyed and surprised by Jongin’s behavior but he was also curious and excited about what the younger would be doing next, wondering how far he would go because his skin still remembered Jongin’s lips and he liked the strange glitter in Jongin’s eyes, even if he didn’t know why they were glittering. It was these last feelings that crept him out because no one should be pleased about this kind attention for even a second. Thankfully, Jongin started pushing the line again and Kyungsoo no longer had a reason to feel any good about it.

They went clubbing again and Kyungsoo made Junmyeon and Jongdae promise not to say anything to Jongin because he needed some free time alone without the younger’s constant stalking; he needed to set himself free. So he danced, drank, flirted around and slapped some asses before settling for this guy that had been watching him the whole night. Dancing was going smoothly and the guy had a firm grip around his waist, just like how Kyungsoo enjoyed. He was going down to finally kiss him when he suddenly disappeared from Kyungsoo’s arms and landed a few steps away with a pained expression. The black haired man was in shock for a moment, not realizing what had just happened till a pair of arms held his waist in a possessive way.

“Stay away.” Jongin barked at the other guy and Kyungsoo’s eyes widened when he saw that familiar face.

“Jongin? What the-“

“Shut up!” Kyungsoo frowned at the demand, not liking the tone one bit. "And you, stay the out of my way or I'm going to be pissed." The poor guy on the floor just nodded, wondering why he always chose the type with an overly jealous boyfriend's as he rubbed his jaw and saw the furious guy pulling the shorty towards the bathroom.

Kyungsoo was immediately pushed against a wall when they got in and when he tried to protest, a pair of lips forcefully took over his. Jongin pressed himself so hard against Kyungsoo's body till it started to hurt. The black haired man succeeded on keeping his lips shut and stop any other advances but it was so hard to push Jongin away from him that Kyungsoo almost gave up; but with a sudden strength, he was able to push him away harshly.

"What the is wrong with you, Jongin?" Kyungsoo shouted, lips red and puffy.

"That's what I should be asking! I told you to come to me whenever you wanted but what did you do instead?" Jongin was shouting as loud as the other and at this point everyone had already left and the bathroom was empty. "You were about to a random guy and completely ignored me!"

"So what? I don't have to give you information about my life."

"Yes, you do." Jongin breathed in deeply and Kyungsoo once again found himself pushed against the wall again. "Since the moment you refused my request but came down to a club just to get some, this has everything to do with me." He leaned down to kiss the older man again but Kyungsoo was paying attention now and pushed Jongin's face away, a serious expression on his face.

"You promised you wouldn't do any of this again, Jongin."

"I can't keep that promise. Sorry."

Then on the next second, Jongin's cheek was burning, slapped by Kyungsoo's hand.

"Is this how you think it works? Do you think apologizing and whispering meaningless promises makes up for everything you did? Do you realize the scene you've created out there?" Kyungsoo pointed at the outside, closing his fists in anger as Jongin touched his red cheek. "Are you out of your ing mind? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm so sick of this ."

"You were not fair with me from the beginning so don't put all the blame on me."

"I'm not. I know this is my fault! I shouldn't have forgiven you. I shouldn't have believed that you would never try something else again. I'm the idiot."

"You...you don't understand."

"Oh, I do. You're just a ing psycho who is all smiles at one moment then a completely different person the next. But I'm not going to put up with this anymore. I want you out of my life."

Jongin gasped loudly at that and he pathetically held Kyungsoo's hands, almost in a desperate way. And here was another 180° flip.

"You can't do that!"

"Sure I can!"

"No!"

"Why not?!"

"Because I need to have with you, god damn it!"

"Do it with someone else."

"No, it can't be someone else. I've tried but it didn't work. So it has to be you!"

"Why me?!" Kyungsoo shouted exasperatedly. “There are so many people around the world that would be willing to let you them!"

"It's not the same, okay? It has to be you and only you. Otherwise..." Jongin whispered. "These feelings won't stop."

"Well, you, Jongin. I don't understand any of this anymore. Your behavior was unacceptable and if I ever even considered the possibility of having with you before, now you totally erased it." Kyungsoo stepped to the side, avoiding Jongin's eyes and just wanting to escape this nightmare. "I'm not going to have with you now or in the future."

“Kyungsoo, please,” Jongin stepped to the side as well, holding Kyungsoo’s shoulders. “Don’t say that. I promise I’ll behave so don’t just say ‘never’. I need this, Kyungsoo.”

“No, you don’t. You just think you do.” Kyungsoo slapped the other’s hands away. “Please don’t bother me again, Jongin.” He pushed the younger aside and walked away, shaking his head. “I don’t want to have anything to do with you after this so just leave me alone.”

And Kyungsoo left, slamming the bathroom’s door so hard it almost broke and leaving the younger alone. Jongin realized, once again, that he had seriously screwed up.

These feelings were messing him up.

 

tumblr_n0a940vdVF1tp9z89o1_500.jpg

 

Kyungsoo, Junmyeon and Jongdae didn’t see Jongin for the next two days, not even in class, and while the last two were slightly worried about it, Kyungsoo was more than relieved. He was glad that Jongin was doing what he told him to because he didn’t know how he would react once he saw the younger again. Jongin had been in his mind the whole time, the desperate look on Jongin’s face when he told the younger to leave him alone was haunting him. But it’s not like that was his fault. Jongin was the one who screwed up.

“What is going on with you two?” Junmyeon asked once, as he stared worriedly at his friend. Kyungsoo had deep dark circles under his eyes and he looked like he hadn’t slept properly for weeks even if it was just two days.

“There’s nothing going on.”

“You’re lying. Your relationship has been always like a yo-yo but now Jongin won’t even show up in school.” Jongdae pointed out. “Something definitely happened.”

“What if it did?” Kyungsoo raised his head and glared at the two. “This has nothing to do with you.”

“We’re just trying to help.”

“I don’t need your help.”

“Are you sure about that?”

Kyungsoo’s mood had been terrible lately and so he just stood up and left Junmyeon and Jongdae alone, wondering what kind of thing Jongin must have done to make Kyungsoo this furious. But then again, what could Kyungsoo have done to make Jongin disappear? They were just so complicated.

However, at night, when Kyungsoo was alone in his room and emerged in darkness, his mind would trick him before he fell asleep because he would imagine where Jongin would be and if he would see him the next day. His brain seemed to be worried while Kyungsoo was not. But that’s natural, right? It’s normal to worry about another human being because they’re of the same kind. It’s like an instinct and it has nothing to do with what Kyungso was feeling.

‘Why can’t I stop thinking about him?’ Kyungsoo asked himself over and over again, just before he questioned Jongin’s whereabouts.

One of those nights, that second question was answered by the sound of a door bell late at night. Kyungsoo was washing the dishes after having dinner with Junmyeon and Jongdae, who were probably watching TV like the lazy asses they were, when he heard the ring.

“Go answer it, Junmyeon!” Kyungsoo shouted, closing the tap and drying his hands on a cloth.

“I can’t!” Junmyeon shouted back.

“Why not?”

“My if too fat.”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the stupidity and walked towards the living room, since he had finished washing everything already.

“You do realize you’ve just called yourself fat, right?”

“Yeah, I know.” Junmyeon shrugged. “Better to admit it now than later.”

Kyungsoo threw a pillow at Junmyeon’s face but headed to the door anyways because the person at the door wouldn’t stop ringing the bell impatiently. What’s with the rush? He opened the door and his immediate instinct was to close the door again when he saw who had been knocking, but Jongin’s foot was too fast.

“Kyungsoo...”

“What the hell are you doing here?” Kyungsoo barked, still trying to close the door despite the foot fighting against it.

“Can I talk to you?”

“No.”

“But I have to give you something.”

“If it’s-“

“Your clothes.” Jongin said as fast as he could. He was so nervous that he couldn’t even speak properly. “The ones you let me use the other day. I forgot to give them back to you.”

“You can keep them.” Kyungsoo pushed the door even harder and Jongin was unable to muffle the whine that reached his throat.

“Kyungsoo, please. Just let me give them to you.”

That request meant something else and Kyungsoo knew that very well but, sighing, he ended up opening the door with the worst expression he could possibly make, reaching his hand out.

“Then give them to me.”

“Can I come in?”

“Don’t push it.”

Jongin still stepped forward though, so that he was inside of the other’s apartment.

“Here.” Jongin gave the older man the clothes. “I washed and ironed them myself so you don’t need to-“

“You did everything you had to do. Don’t expect me to thank you.”

“I’m the one who should be thankful…” Jongin sighed. “And sorry too.”

“Jongin, if you’re going to-“

“I tried to do what you told me to. I tried to forget you and leave you alone but…I can’t. I can’t let go till I have with you. I know it sounds ridiculous but…I need it more than you can ever imagine.”

Jongin was still holding onto the hope that everything he felt could be fixed by a night of . It was all he could hold onto actually, because with everything that happened, with all those times he screwed up, he didn’t have the time or the will to think about anything. His mind was a storm and his heart was faster and faster becoming an uncontrollable mess. Kyungsoo became someone permanent in his mind and he couldn’t go through one night without having lustful dreams about the older or imagine him lying down next to him. Jongin almost panicked many times because he was trying to leave Kyungsoo alone but failing miserably. So he decided to try one, two, three more times; all the times he needed to finally fix his problem.

Kyungsoo breathed in deeply, trying to ignore the sincerity and need on the younger’s face.

“I’m not going to repeat myself, Jongin, so please get the hell out.”

“Kyungsoo, try to understand.”

“There’s nothing to understand. Have a good night.” Pushing the other to the outside, Kyungsoo closed the door soon after, breaking the young man’s heart and hopes in tiny little pieces. He heard Jongin calling his name softly on the other side, whimpering like a lost kitty, so he walked away before he could change his mind and let Jongin do whatever he wanted to him.

In the living room, two men awaited him with two equally dumb expressions.

“What did just happen, Kyungsoo?” Junmyeon asked, not even daring to blink.

“You heard it didn’t you?  So why the are you asking?”

“Because we can’t believe our ears.” Jongdae replied, blinking more than necessary.

Kyungsoo didn’t want to talk about this. He didn’t want to think about Jongin and his request. He didn’t want any of that. But at the same time he knew he had to finally share this with someone or he would go crazy. With tired steps, he quietly moved towards the couch and sat down, wondering if that was how it felt like to be old.

“Jongin wants to have with me.”

Junmyeon and Jongdae gasped.

“And you said no?” They inquired in unison.

“Of course I did! What did you expect?”

“You should have said yes!” Jongdae got up from his spot, incredulous. “Jongin is totally worth it.”

“Are you out of your mind? He is, or used to be, a friend! That’s why I told him ‘no’ in the first place.”

“So what if you’re friends?” Jongdae shook his head, not understanding where the problem was. “Junmyeon and I did it plenty of times back in my 1st year"

Kyungsoo kicked away the mental image that crossed him mind.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. You've recently ed as well."

"Recently?"

"Yes, on that night Jongin got drunk."

"Oh that? We didn't really or at least not each other." Junmyeon explained. "We just really didn't want to help."

"I thought that was pretty obvious." Jongdae commented, raised one eyebrow.

"Yeah. Plus I wouldn't want to screw up what I already have with someone else."

"Me either."

"Hold on a second." Kyungsoo widened his eyes. "You're both seeing someone?"

"Well, I'm not actually seeing someone." Jongdae shrugged. "There's just this surfer that travels around the country that I met on my vacations and comes to Seoul every once in a while for some with this magnificence thing." Jongdae pointed at his body and smiled proudly at himself.

"And Xing and I just met recently so there’s nothing serious…yet.”

“Thank you for sharing all of that with me.” Kyungsoo sarcastically said, rolling his eyes.

“Anyway, back to your problem.” Junmyeon pointed at Kyungsoo. “Jongdae and I were able to keep our friendship even after having so why can’t you and Jongin do the same?”

“Yeah, I know that can happen but what if…” Kyungsoo bit down on his lower lip. “…our friendship evolutes to something else after we have ?”

“Well, that would only happen if you have some kind of feelings towards Jongin.” Jongdae pointed out, making it sound as if that was unlikely to happen, but the expression on Kyungsoo’s face told him another story. “Oh my ing god, you like him?!”Junmyeon gasped.

“No, it’s not like that! I don’t like him.” Kyungsoo shook his head firmly, his ears completely red. “But I am…quite unstable around him. I’m weak. Even when I’m mad at him, he just needs to give me that look and before I know it I already feel like petting him. It’s so frustrating. So I’m afraid that if we get closer I might…” Kyungsoo stopped himself from saying anything else and the living room was immerged in a deep silence. Kyungsoo couldn’t be more embarrassed and Junmyeon and Jongdae were so surprised by the sudden outcomes that they didn’t know to react.

“Let’s put it in a simpler way.” Junmyeon suggested, sitting down next to Kyungsoo. “Does the idea of having with Jongin attract you?” Kyungsoo covered his ears and nodded. “Then just do it. Take one thing at a time. Don’t think about whatever can come next.”

“Jongin seems to be really desperate about it.” Jongdae added, remembering what he had heard before.

Kyungsoo reflected about it for a while, considering sleeping with Jongin for the nth time since the very first time the younger asked for it. He thought and thought about it over and over again with his face buried in his hands but he always got to the same conclusion. There’s was nothing he could do. He didn’t have the balls to give the next step.

“No, I can’t. I can’t have with him.” Kyungsoo raised his head but his eyes looked down at the carpet. “He’s a friend and after all he has done I can’t just…forgive him. He went too far that day at the bar and the way he asks for it is just not…healthy.” Kyungsoo stood up and shove his hands in his pockets, turning around to lock himself in his room.

“Are you sure about that?” Jongdae asked, a doubtful expression covering his and Junmyeon’s face.

“No, I’m not.”

But it was the better thing he could do at the moment…or at least that’s what he thought at the moment. If Jongin asks to have with him again, he’s not sure if he’ll be able to say no again.

tumblr_n0a940vdVF1tp9z89o1_500.jpg

 

A/N: heyyyyyy~~~~ another one :D I feel like Jongin is just too hormonal control his own feelings XD don't blame him or anything *~* He's cute :D

Well, I think I'll see you tomorrow aggain :D

Byee~~