Chapter 2

Go away (but move closer)

Chapter 2 - Hangover

Words: 5,270

 

Jongin had the tiniest hope that on the next day he would dislike Kyungsoo again, just like he has been till now. However, when he saw the other for the first time after their study session, Jongin actually felt like smiling and that's exactly why he scowled. To make it worse, Jongin was unable to turn his eyes away from Kyungsoo. He stared at everything, watching every change of expression, every movement; he stared at the way Kyungsoo talked and behaved towards other; he stared dumbly at Kyungsoo's and thighs when he walked in front of him or when he leaned down to pick up a chopstick from the floor. Jongin enjoyed the last sight a little too much.

This went on and on for a whole week and as time went by, Jongin only felt weirder and weirder, his whole world revolved around Kyungsoo when he was next to him and, just like his previous behavior was obvious to Junmyeon and Jongdae, this didn't escape their attentive eyes again. Jongin stared at Kyungsoo much more often than before and his expression was something completely different as well. He smiled more often and he could actually carry on a conversation with Kyungsoo as they ate together at lunch. Jongin touched Kyungsoo sometimes but those touches were discreet, almost unnoticed; but then Jongin gave a huge step when he comfortably wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulders when they were walking down the hallway and the joy he felt when the older didn't push him away was really great. Junmyeon and Jongdae wondered what kind of conclusions they could take out of this: many. But they only agreed on one: they were keeping this from Kyungsoo because it was obvious he didn't notice what was just in front of his nose.

One more week went by and Jongin was only feeling weirder and weirder which only made him more frustrated and confused. He didn't know where all this weirdness came from. He knew he was attracted to Kyungsoo's body but he didn't see the reason why. Sure he had nice thighs and (really nice thighs and ... and lips and face and-) but he was far from being like the curvy and voluptuous women or the well built men he had been with. He was short, his shoulders were too small, his muscles were far from being strong and firm and the clothes he wore most times didn't help either, always black and loose. Of course there were exceptions, like when Kyungsoo wore tight shirts tucked inside his skinny jeans or when he wore that tight and white pullover (damn) and Jongin simply loved those outfits.

And he hated himself for loving them. His body answered Kyungsoo's presence in an uncontrollable way, shivering, sweating, tingling and heating and Jongin just wanted it to stop.  He was sick of always having his mind filled with nothing more than Kyungsoo.

One night, the group went clubbing. It was the first time Jongin went out with Kyungsoo to a place like this and even if that was definitely not his first time, he was curious and uncertain about how things were going to be. He didn't know how the other three usually behaved in clubs and he was particularly interested in knowing how Kyungsoo had fun at night. He couldn't, for example, imagine Kyungsoo flirting with anyone or giving the first step.

That's why his chin fell and rolled down on the floor for several moments when he saw the older man giggling at a man that was almost two times taller than him or when Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around a woman, also taller than him, and whispered something in her ear. Kyungsoo's type was too obvious and Jongin would bet on the fact that he liked to be dominated in bed. Jongin wondered for only brief seconds if he fitted Kyungsoo's type.

Then later that night, Jongin watched Kyungsoo dancing for the first time and the way he moved his hips was not something he expected to come out of someone like the petite male. The younger male was tense for the whole night, swallowing the nothing he had in his mouth repeatedly as he watched the other dance, enchanted and hypnotized. He wasn’t even able to do what he would usually do at a club. Jongin neither accepted invitations to dance or whatever they wanted to do nor invited those he would never let escape before.

Jongin just couldn’t move.

Not even when Kyungsoo danced with a stranger had Jongin found the strength to look away. Actually, he stared even harder at him, a sparkle of something close to jealousy watched their every move in case any of them crossed the line, whatever that was in this case. Kyungsoo rolled and moved against the other man’s body for the whole night.

Every once in a while, Jongin took a sip from his glass but he was calm for the whole time.

Things changed slightly when he saw the man whispering something in Kyungsoo’s ear before they smirked at each other and walked away. In the next moment, Kyungsoo was only a few steps away from Jongin but even that distance was suddenly erased.

“Hey, Jongin, I’m leaving first tonight.” Kyungsoo announced, the same smirk from before still on his face. Jongin’s eyebrow twitched.

“Where are you going?” Jongin asked.

“Getting laid.” Kyungsoo grabbed the jacket he had left on the stool next to Jongin. “I’ll see you later.” He turned around and Jongin watched him give two steps towards a direction that was far from being his before he did something.

Jongin didn’t even think much about it or wondered why he did it but the next thing he knew he was stumbling towards Kyungsoo and hanging on the older man's shoulder, arms wrapped tightly around him as he whined in the most childish and mindless way he could.

"Kyungsoo Hyung, don't go. Don't leave me here."

Kyungsoo was taken aback when he felt the sudden weight on his shoulders and he widened his eyes at Jongin's words, turning around as much as he could to look at the younger, whose eyes seemed slightly unfocused.

"What are you doing, Jongin?"

"Stay, please, I feel lonely, hyung" Jongin sobbed, burying his face in Kungsoo's shoulders. He smelled really, really, nice. "Please."

"What. The. , Jongin? Are you drunk?" Kyungsoo pushed Jongin away a little and looked at the younger's face for a minute before he was being pulled to a bone-crashing hug all over again. Jongin has always thought and been told that his acting was awful but for now it was working. The fact that he had had a few drinks already might be helping as well. Whatever. As long as Kyungsoo didn't go screw some other guy...

"Everything is rainbows and puke." Jongin giggled to himself. "Is that being drunk?" The black haired man rolled his eyes and sighed, considering that Jongin had had enough alcohol to leave him on this state. "Then stay drunk with me, hyung, let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun-"

"Yap, totally drunk." Jongin didn't seem like the type to just start singing for no reason so there were no doubts about the younger's state (or at least that's why he thought). He tried to push Jongin away, still thinking about the other guy he was supposed to meet, but Jongin was making himself as heavy as possible making it impossible to push him away.

Kyungsoo looked around, trying to find Junmyeon or Jongdae. It took him a full minute to finally spotting them coming out of the bathroom and he quickly called them, telling him to come over.

"What's wrong?” Jongdae asked with an amused smirk on his lips. The scene was hilarious from several points of view with Jongin holding onto Kyungsoo’s neck and almost covering the older man’s face completely with this shoulder. They could only see Kyungsoo’s eyes and hands that tried to keep Jongin in place. Jongin wasn’t that tall but at that moment Kyungsoo looked like he was being crashed by a giant.

“He’s drunk.” Kyungsoo replied. “And he won’t let go. Take him away.” Jongin tensed up a little and held Kyungsoo even tighter, groaning against the older’s ear.

“No!” Jongin refused childishly.

“Seems like Jongin doesn’t want to.” Junmyeon said, chuckling. “Why don’t you take him yourself?”

“I have plans already.” Kyungsoo looked at the entrance door where he saw the hottie from before, waiting for him already. “Plans that involve so you see why I want him to let go!”

“Oh, I see. You should have said so already.”

Jongdae and Junmyeon stepped closer to the other two, wanting to pull Jongin out of Kyungsoo’s body but as soon as they tried to touch him, Jongin smacked their hands away violently. Frowning, they tried to pull Jongin away one more time and they almost managed to succeed but when Jongdae and Junmyeon’s eye met Jongin’s glare, a glare that was far from being drunk, they instantly removed their hands, stepping back. This was obviously more than Jongin just getting drunk.

“You know what? I give up.” Jongdae admitted, hands up in the air.

“What?”

“Me too.” Junmyeon agreed.

“But you haven’t even tried properly!” Kyungsoo shouted, his body almost crashed by Jongin’s weight.

“We don’t have time for that, sorry.” Jongdae apologized and Junmyeon quickly held his arm with his own.

“Because we’re ing tonight. At Jongdae’s house.”

“We are?” Jongdae raised his eyebrows.

“So have fun tonight and take good care of Jongin.” Junmyeon pulled Jongdae towards the exit, ignoring Kyungsoo’s shocked expression.

“Hey! Where the are you going? Hey!” But they didn’t even look back and sped up their steps, wanting to leave the two alone as soon as possible.

“Kyungsoo hyung…” Jongin whispered, succeeding on stopping the grin that wanted to take over his lips but being unable to stop smiling as he raised his head and looked at Kyungsoo, looking almost drunk without needing to pretend.

“You! Shut the up.” Kyungsoo suddenly pushed Jongin and the younger was not expecting it so he ended up falling backwards, his hips hitting hard against the floor and making him hiss in pain. “I’m going to leave you here.” Kyungsoo glared down at the younger, his eyes burning with annoyance. “I’m not going to have my night ruined because of you.”

The black haired man turned around on his heels, stepping away furiously, wanting to leave Jongin right there and just forget he existed for that night because, like he said, he was not going to have it ruined because of Jongin. Hell no. He would have to get rid of the alcohol on his own. Kyungsoo couldn’t care less about what happened to Jongin, even if he was in the middle of the floor surrounded by strangers, hurt, drunk…

It took only a minute for Kyungsoo to cancel everything he had planned for the night and go back to Jongin’s side, picking him up from the floor and pushing them all the way to the car. Kyungsoo wasn’t a heartless friend like he wished he was and he would never have the courage to leave Jongin alone. So he took Jongin to his house because the younger refused to tell him where he lived as he lied down in his back seat, cursing and promising to make Jongin’s life a living hell after this throughout the whole ride.

Jongin’s family was cursed for several generations but he couldn’t help but smile proudly at himself as Kyungsoo drove. He had successfully stopped Kyungsoo from doing the biggest mistake of his life (or that’s just how Jongin sees it).

Kyungsoo just hoped that he wouldn’t regret his decision even more than he already was.

 

tumblr_n0a940vdVF1tp9z89o1_500.jpg

 

Jongin buried his nose in Kyungsoo’s pillow, letting the intoxicating scent take over his body. After being tossed around by Kyungsoo from side to side and then to Kyungsoo’s bed like a bag of rotten potatoes, this felt like heaven for some odd reason, with everything smelling like Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo only as he listened to water falling constantly against a ceramic tub while the older man took a bath.

The brown haired man’s ears turned a deep shade of red when he realized that Kyungsoo was on the other side of the door. He unconsciously slid his hand to his belt as he buried his face harder against the pillow. Kyungsoo’s body was far from being perfect, Jongin thought for the nth time but all his veins were tensing up at the mere thought of how and wet the older was in the bathroom.

It was only a question of seconds till his hand passed the barrier of his boxers to find the hardening and a few minutes were enough for him to get his underwear dirty, his hand moving easily and smoothly over the heated skin, fast and coordinately, years of practice making him know exactly how to flick his wrist, how to squeeze the base and run his thumb over the tip on the right timing.

He bit hard on Kyungsoo’s soft pillow as he came, muffling the soft cry of Kyungsoo’s name since the water had been turned off not that long ago. Jongin couldn’t possibly be heard. Actually, he couldn’t possible have just done…this. Especially because he was thinking about Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo’s lips wrapped around his . This was so wrong.

Jongin cleaned his hand the best he could on the exterior side of his boxers when Kyungsoo opened the door of the bathroom and entered the room. Jongin shut his eyes and pretended to be asleep, like he was supposed to be, despite his violent heartbeat.

He heard Kyungsoo's footsteps and if he wanted to be 100% sure he wouldn't get caught he would have kept his eyes closed, but he didn't. He opened one of his eyes carefully but soon the other was opening as well when he saw the sight that was welcoming him: Kyungsoo's back, and thighs were facing him in pure whiteness as the older tried to get some clothes from his wardrobe. Jongin's blood heated right away, noticing the small spots he had all over his body, staring intensely and particularly at one that was only exposed when Kyungsoo bent down just a little, on Kyungsoo's soft, right -cheek. For 's sake. The desire that took over him was so intense that he almost jumped to the older man and forgot about everything. Jongin's hand would have had a round 2 if he could.

Too soon Kyungsoo slid on some boxers and put on a shirt, covering the sight. Jongin closed his eyes as soon as Kyungsoo turned around and much to his disappointment he didn't feel a new weight on the bed and heard footsteps walking away.

"Kyungsoo..." Jongin whispered, wanting to pretend that he sleep talking and maybe make the older stay. The footsteps stopped. "Don't go." His voice was a sad and sleepy whimper that surprised Jongin felt that request was really and truly felt. He wanted Kyungsoo to sleep next to him; he couldn't stand the idea of him sleeping on the couch or on Junmyeon's bed. He wanted his body close to his.

He heard the older sigh and soon enough he heard the bed cracking and felt the bed going down with the new weight.

"You're troublesome even when you're asleep." Kyungsoo said more to himself than to Jongin, who was supposed to be asleep. He looked at the younger's face, noticing the soft red that covered his expressing. The older frowned. "Don't tell me you're getting sick." A hand was pressed against Jongin's forehead but the difference of temperature wasn't that big so he blamed the redness on the alcohol. "Well, you don't look like you're sick but if you do feel bad in your sleep, don't wake me up." Kyungsoo's slapped Jongin's forehead lightly, making the younger groan briefly before lying down under the covers.

Jongin opened his eyes only after several minutes, pleased with the new warmth he felt on the bed. It was just a pity that Kyungsoo wasn't facing. Still, his hand was eager to touch Kyungsoo, to feel his hair running through his fingers and the softness o his skin.

To make it simpler, he wanted to touch, to hold Kyungsoo in his arms.

That was weird. Weird like Jongin has been feeling lately and that's exactly why he wanted this to be over as soon as possible. Feeling this weirdness towards someone doesn't do any good. He needed a solution and so he furrowed his eyebrows and thought.

Not even once Jongin had craved someone's body so much in his life before. Not even once before he had touched himself while thinking about a friend. Not even once has his body heated up so much by simply looking at someone's body.

And then suddenly it became simple and obvious what Jongin needed, wanted: Kyungsoo's body. Despite how imperfect he always said Kyungsoo's body was, he desired it. When was the last time he got some anyway?

Jongin smirked, proud of himself for realizing where the problem, that wasn't exactly a problem, was because he now knew how he could fix. If the cause of that weirdness was the desire he felt towards Kyungsoo's body then he just had to have his body for everything to get back to normal. Simple! He just needed to have with Kyungsoo. How didn't he notice this before?

Carefully, listening to Kyungsoo's soft breathing, Jongin raised his hand and brushed it lightly against the slightly exposed skin of the older's shoulder, a wave of electricity making his heart beat particularly hard once before going back to its fast but constant rhythm. Jongin quickly moved his hand away, hiding it under the pillow and closing his eyes. Tomorrow. Tomorrow he would do something about it. But at that moment he was simply too tired and he doubted he would have the strength to deal with his...problem.

There were many things that Jongin's theory didn't explain such as why his mind was always thinking about Kyungsoo in a not erse way or why he smiled at the mere sight of the older male or even why his heart beat so fast with a simple stare from Kyungsoo. But why should Jongin bother explaining that stuff? That was too complicated and Jongin liked simplicity...like his simple solution to the weirdness he felt. So the young man totally ignored it and pushed it to a dark corner in his brain, wanting to see how things would work like this.

Jongin took his time falling asleep, too conscious of the person lying next to him and the mess in his boxers, but he only wondered why he didn't pretend to be drunk again and pulled Kyungsoo to his arms when he was already slipping to unconsciousness.

 

tumblr_n0a940vdVF1tp9z89o1_500.jpg

 

Jongin intended to wake up before Kyungsoo on the next day but he realized his plans were thrown away when he woke up with something hitting against his head. Groaning, he reached his hand towards that something, his numb mind confusedly feeling the texture of a towel.

"What is this?" Jongin groaned, opening his eyes just a little to realize that he really had been hit why a white and folded towel.

“Get up and take a bath. You’ve lazed around for too long already.” Kyungsoo sternly said, pulling all the covers away from the younger’s body and making him shiver at the difference of temperature. “And don’t show up with a hangover face in front of me or I might just hit you with the first thing I see.”

Jongin groaned lowly as he raised himself on his elbow, looking up to try to find Kyungsoo’s face but only seeing the ceiling, the sound of a door being shut echoing on the background. The brown haired man didn’t hear what Kyungsoo said very clearly but he felt like he was being threatened so he decided the best was to just do what he was told.

Sitting up, he glanced around and looked at the alarm clock placed over the nightstand. 10 am. It wasn’t that late, especially in a day they didn’t have to do . All he wanted to do was just to lie back down and drown himself in Kyungsoo’s scent again. It’s not like he wanted to make Kyungsoo angrier at this point so he slid his legs off of the bed, eyes still half closed, and he held the towel before standing up and groggily walked to the bathroom.

Kyungsoo could have been a cupcake and woke him up with a kiss and a smile but no; he had to be all cranky right in the morning. Sure, he lied about being drunk but Kyungsoo didn't know that so, in Jongin's opinion, he should be nicer.

Jongin didn't take that much time in the bath but he enjoyed it more than he thought because: first, it felt incredibly nice to feel the soft pressure of drop after drop hitting his back, and lastly because he had almost forgotten that his boxers were a mess and his body was sticky. Taking a bath was definitely a good idea (even if he had no idea of where he would hide his underwear; he ended up putting it inside the laundry basket; it could be helpful in the future). Meanwhile, Jongin wondered what Kyungsoo was doing out of his room, once again regretting not waking up first to be able to hold Kyungsoo onto the bed and make him stay in there the whole day.

Only when Jongin walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist did he realized he didn't know what he was supposed to dress. Could he steal some of Kyungsoo's clothes? Before he committed the dumbest crime in the history of stealing, however, he saw the set of clothes placed on Kyungsoo's side of the bed.

Grey sweatpants, a large white T- and red boxers were more than Jongin could need. The T-shirt was good, the pants were larger than they should be and hanged low on his hips (how could Kyungsoo even wear these?) and the boxers fit but were far from being comfortable. If he was at his own house, he would actually walk around with nothing on but that was probably going too far. The clothes fit in general and so, after taking the excess of water out his hair with a towel, he looked at himself in the mirror, ruffled his hair and walked out of the room, wondering what would be waiting for him outside.

A delicious scent filled Jongin’s nostrils as soon as he stepped out. Toasts, coffee… The young man his lips in anticipation, following the scent all the way till he reached the kitchen, where Kyungsoo was putting more slices of bread in the toasters.

“It smells good.” Jongin praised, even if what Kyungsoo was doing could honestly be done by anyone. Kyungsoo didn’t reply or even simply spared a glance at the younger. Frowning, Jongin took a sit at the small table that could fit no more than 4 persons. He was being given the silent treatment.

The black haired man filled a cup of dark coffee and held a plate filled with golden toasts and put it all on the table, in front of Jongin. If the plate and cup couldn’t break, he would have probably tossed them at the younger’s face. So he carefully put them over the granite and gifted Jongin with a glare before turning around again to prepare his own breakfast.

Jongin his lips again and took a sip of the coffee, making a face when the bitter taste made his toes wrinkle. It had no milk, or sugar or whatever you could have to make any coffee bearable to drink.

“Can I have some sugar, please?” Jongin asked, as politely as possible.

“No.”

Well, seems like being polite wasn’t going to work by the bark of Kyungsoo’s voice

“Why not?”

“Because you don’t deserve it.”

Jongin sighed, even though he knew he should be expecting this.

“You’re mad at me.”

“No .”

Brand new toast popped out from the toaster right then as if to emphasize the idea.

“Why?” Jongin tried to play innocent because if he had been really drunk on the previous night, he wouldn’t remember everything properly in the morning. “Did I do something wrong?”

“Other than getting drunk? Of course not.” Kyungsoo opened a drawer and grabbed a knife, making Jongin stiff for a few seconds before he realized the knife was only to spread the butter on the toasts. “Well and then you started acting like a monkey and clinging onto to me, forced me to take you to my house to sleep on my bed, waste my water and eat my food.”

“I’m sorry. But that’s…not that bad.” Jongin dared to say, trying to make things sound better in his mind because if Kyungsoo knew that was all done on purpose he would probably be thrown to the toaster  (or have the roaster thrown at him.

“No, it wasn’t.” Kyungsoo laughed sarcastically. “You just completely ruined my night and erased all the chances I had of getting laid so no, it wasn’t that bad.”

Jongin raised his eyebrows.

“So are you upset just because you didn’t get laid?”

“No.” Kyungsoo bit on his toast and turned around, eyes turning into a permanent glare when he looked at Jongin. “But that’s most of it, yes.”

Jongin would be lying if he said that this side of Kyungsoo didn’t surprise him because he had never thought he would be the type to get all cranky just because he didn’t have . But then again, he also didn’t know Kyungsoo would flirt so easily the night before.

Something clicked inside Jongin’s brain, remembering the conclusion he had reached on the previous night just before falling asleep and adding it to the fact that Kyungsoo wanted to get laid.

“Well, then, if that’s the problem,” Jongin started, his heart beating a little faster against his ribcage as he stood up from the chair. “Why don’t you have with me?”

Kyungsoo chocked on his toast, coughing loudly before managing to swallow it properly and laughing.

“What? Don’t be stupid.” The black haired man hit his chest strongly a few times before turning around to drink some of his own coffee, an amused expression on his face because Jongin had never said something so ridiculous, not even when he was drunk.

“I’m serious.” Jongin took a few steps closer to the older man, approaching him from behind. “And I’m pretty good at it.”

“Yeah, right.” Kyungsoo chuckled, rolling his eyes. He couldn’t believe Jongin’s words, so he really hoped he was just joking…till he felt a pair of hands sliding on his waist before holding each other against his stomach and a body pressed fully against his back. Kyungsoo tensed up, his expression immediately turning serious as he could feel the younger’s heartbeat against his body, mixing against his own. Jongin was too close.

“I’m serious.” Jongin repeated, whispering right into Kyungsoo’s ear. “It’s not the first time I’ve thought about so…why not?” Jongin nuzzled against Kyungsoo’s ear as he moved his hands over the older man’s stomach, he pressed his lips against the soft skin behind Kyungsoo’s ear before pulling it lightly with his teeth and moving down to his neck.

This was wrong in many ways but Kyungsoo was unable to move for a long time, frozen at the shocking situation he found himself in. Jongin was pampering his neck with kisses and soft bites and Kyungsoo was leaning back against the warmth of the younger’s chest without even noticing. This was wrong. Jongin was a friend so he shouldn't be sliding his hands to Kyungsoo's red sweatpants, playing with the string as he pressed his crotch against Kyungsoo's , rolling his hips only once as if he wanted to be sure that Kyungsoo knew what would be waiting for him if he said yes. Wrong, totally wrong, but Jongin did know what he was doing, especially now as he pressed his lips particularly hard against one particular spot on his neck, nibbling, and teasing softly enough not to leave a mark with enough pressure to make Kyungsoo moan.

And it was hearing his own moan that took Kyungsoo back to reality, to the reality in which he could not be doing this stuff with a friend; a friend that was not in his right mind at the moment.

"Jongin, stop." Kyungsoo pushed the younger away just when Jongin's hand was moving too much to the south. He released himself completely from Jongin, stepping away as well as he ran his hand through his hair, shaking his head. "We're not going to do that."

"Why not?" Jongin stepped closer again.

"Don't." Kyungsoo pushed Jongin's chest away.

"Just once. It won't hurt anyone." He held the elder's wrist and tried to end the space between them and push their bodies against each other again but Kyungsoo successfully escaped this time, pushing Jongin away by pressing his hands against his chest one more time.

"Get the hell out of here, Jongin." Kyungsoo's voice was firm as he turned around, walking towards the living room.

"Kyungsoo-"

"Don't. I'm going to take this as an effect of your hangover and forget about it." Kyungsoo stopped for a second and looked at Jongin; he had never seen such a serious expression. "I hope you do the same." And he started walking again, locking himself in a room where Jongin hadn't been before right after he said one last thing. "Go get your clothes and get out."

Jongin was left alone with several mixed feeling filling his chest. What was he supposed to do...after this? On one hand he wanted to do what Kyungsoo told him to but on the other he felt like banging his hand against the door and ask for forgiveness. He didn't do any of those completely. He did go to the room where Kyungsoo was and knocked, calling, but since he didn't get a reply, he decided to go back to Kyungsoo's room and get his stuff. Before he reached the door however, the front door was opened and someone got in: it was Junmyeon.

"Hey, Jongin! You're still here?" Junmyeon said cheerfully, walking towards the younger...whose face didn't seem that much happy. "Wow, you look like . Is that all because of the hangover?"

Jongin just sighed, shaking his head.

"Can you give me a ride home?"

"I, hum, sure?"

Junmyeon had no idea of what was going on but he decided that the best was to just keep quiet and take Jongin home. Jongin was fast to go to the room and get his stuff, taking everything without even caring about them getting wrinkled. He kept Kyungsoo's clothes on though so that in a near future he could use them as a reason to come back; the exact same reason why he had left his boxers in Kyungsoo's  laundry basket before (he just didn't know it would be useful back then).

The trip to his house was quiet, stressing the hell out of Junmyeon, but the mood back in the apartment was far worse: he had no idea of how to deal with a confused and stoic Kyungsoo.

tumblr_n0a940vdVF1tp9z89o1_500.jpg

 

A/N: Another chapter is done :D Are you enjoying so far?^^ Thank you!