I'm Not Whining

I'm A Baby Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not much wonkyu, and still short like the first chapter.


 

--------------------------

Two days ago

"Why don't you ask him to take a leave from work for a while and have a vacation with you?"

Kyuhyun pouts for a moment before he answers softly, "I can't Hee hyung. Siwon hyung is now a head division. He needs to focus in work."


 

"So stop whining."

"I'm not whining." came the defense immediately, "I'm just telling you my frustration and I thought you're good at giving advice. Ahra noona always told me that you're the best answer-giver for her every question and all your advices are both wise and helpful."

Oh, how wouldn't Heechul be as great as that in front of Ahra; the man himself work really hard to attract the woman since God-knows-when. His high-school crush towards Ahra had somehow turn into pure admiration and longing for love. All the possible things and some quite impossible things had been done to makes Ahra realize Heechul's existence not only as a man, a friend, but also as a potential lover in her life. Yet Ahra is always too busy with her own world to realize about Heechul's stand as her admirer.

So whenever Ahra has a problem, Heechul would make sure to listen to her. Provide her a shoulder to lean on, gives her advice or simply takes her to buy ice cream in hopes to soothe the girl's pain for a little bit. Not that it's difficult to cheer Ahra anyway, since the girl is having quite a witty, extrovert and cheerful personality in herself. A real difference with her younger brother: shy, innocent to the point almost naïve and introvert. So pure-ish.

He remember when two years ago Ahra comes to him with a very confused expression and immediately bombarding him with the story about Kyuhyun and Siwon. The time he opens the door, Ahra already starts to rant about how cruel her parents are for forbade Kyuhyun to have a relationship with the ten years older Siwon. She then curse Siwon's parents for they have kicked the boy from their house and ask Heechul if the man could spare a room in his large apartment for Siwon. "I would pay the rent fee. I don't like to see Kyuhyun's cry like that upon seeing Siwon's condition. I swear I will stand beside my baby bro."

Thus, how Heechul start to grow fond to Kyuhyun, too. He never been reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter