The Twist

I'm A Baby Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, one's solved and others are waiting for Siwon. All he needs for now is finding the said ritual to shoo the bad luck away from Ahra and Kyuhyun will no longer be a problem for him. Well, at least until the morning sickness and crave period comes but hopefully that wouldn't be to troublesome later on. Ahra, she seems fine with the pregnancy and marriage; but still Siwon couldn't put his guilty feeling aside for he had 'destroy' her younger brother's future. There must be something he have to do to pay the guilt for Ahra.

 

The parents. Well, this is the biggest problem above all. Even until this very moment, his own parents haven't gave their bless for him and Kyuhyun. While Kyuhyun's parents, they didn't really against it but also haven't gave their bless too. Certainly Kyuhyun's parents knew the situation already but his parents, haven't. To be honest, he's kinda afraid to tell them. Call him cowardice because he has been call himself ever since. 

 

Siwon's reverie being cut off when Kyuhyun freed himself from the hug. The boy lay down in the bed while softly kneading his temple. "Are you ok?" ask Siwon in worry.

 

"Hmmm. Dizzy, hyung." Kyuhyun pull Siwon's hand to knead his temple too. Siwon can't help but smiling upon seeing how his baby ask to be spoiled like this. So Siwon softly knead his temple with both hands and Kyuhyun just close his eyes, certainly enjoying the soft massage from his lover. 

 

The reverie come back and Siwon once again being remembered that he is certainly needs to talk with the parents. He is so sure the parents won't ask them to abort the baby. They will happily accept the baby. Even they could finally give their blessing but still.....the pregnancy will bring some troubles to all of them and it was definitely his fault so he needs to man up and take responsibility. 

 

"Baby, we need....no I mean I need to talk to your parents. I want to ask fro their forgiveness."

 

Kyuhyun immediately sat up and once again hugs Siwon tightly. "Don't, hyung. Don't. Don't be sorry. It seems like you regret to have the baby hyung..." and tears once again run down his cheeks. 

 

"No no no. I'm really happy to have the baby. This is, actually, my best moment ever. To realize that I'm going to be a father and it's from you nonetheless. I swear. I just....feel guilty because this is kinda the wrong time to have you pregnant. You have that Harvard test and all. It will be so tiring for you. I feel guilty dear...."

 

"Then promise me that you will be a good hubby for me. Treat me well, and be nice to both of me and the baby. Huh? Can you?" Kyuhyun brings Siwon's hands to hold his tummy. "Daddy promise baby that daddy will be a strong man to raise and protect me. Ok daddy?" Kyuhyun use a baby-like voice, emitting laugh from the asked man. 

 

Siwon touching his nose to Kyuhyun's. "Ok baby. Daddy will be a super daddy for you and mommy. To start it, what about we go to bookstore and buy some pregnancy books?" 

Surprisingly, Kyuhyun's reaction is quite the opposite of what Siwon had expecting. "Don't wanna.... You better go with Ahra noona. People will laugh at me and judge me for a teenage like me bought pregnancy books. Moreover I'm quite familiar with the worker there." and once again Kyuhyun retreat himself from the hug and curl up into a ball in the bed. 

 

Siwon could only looks at Kyuhyun in misery. He then brings Kyuhyun to his embrace and tears start to run down his cheeks, wetting Kyuhyun's head. "I'm sorry.....I'm sorry....I should have known since the very first time that I will only make you sad. I'm sorry." 

 

Kyuhyun abruptly freed himself from the embrace and knocking his temple to Siwon's. "Seriously hyung? Why are you keeping said you're sorry?! Rather than keep saying sorry you better start to fulfil your promise to be a good daddy. Bring me a glass of juice, please? The baby want it." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter