The Belief

I'm A Baby Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyuhyun is pregnant and thanks to the DVD you gave him." 

 

Heechul needs a perfect 5 seconds before he can process what Ahra said. Yet the response he gave was only, "What?"

 

"What was what? Your supposed to be a helpful SpongeBob DVD apparently contain material and I don't believe even a bit that that's an accident. YOU MUST DONE IT IN PURPOSE KIM HEECHUL."

 

Yes, he was. But he never means any harm to Kyuhyun. It's just.............he hope that by Siwon and Kyuhyun could spice up their lately boring relationship. How the hell it's turn out like this...

 

Siwon did told him about the whole occurrence but so far he only told him they done it once. And there's nothing about their relationship that Siwon wouldn't tell Heechul. So, as Siwon only told him once and that was about one month ago, means.....

 

"Whoaaaa! Siwon is so efficacious. Only once and Kyuhyun is pregnant already. Or maybe it's Kyuhyun whose being so fertile at that time." 

 

Ahra throw the cushion to Heechul with a line of curses. "Let's not talk about that. You know what, mom and dad already know and they want Siwon and Kyunnie to marry but Kyunnie refuse it."

 

"WHY?"

 

"Yeah why... We also ask the same question. So now Mr ert, you know what to do. Go ask Siwon what actually happen and then you must get the answer from my brother as why he don't want to marry Siwon. Think of it as the way you pay your sin. Without your stupid idea of DVD, there won't be this drama now."

 

"The one who doing were them, Ahra. It's not that I force them to have ."

 

"Chul........"

 

"OK OK! Lucky for you that I love you."

 

"Not that again and now GO!"

 

*** 

 

"YOU LUCKY BASTARD!" Hyukjae yells in disbelief upon hearing Siwon's story. "I and Donghae married for 3 years already, make love like addict and no kid yet. You just done it once and whala there will be a Young Mister Choi soon. Bastard!"  

 

"Maybe you're barren." 

 

"HEY!" Heechul push Siwon harshly. "Be careful with what you say. Your wife is pregnant, dude!" 

 

"Wife, haha..." comes the bitter laugh from Siwon. "He keeps refuse to marry me, you know. Wife my ." 

 

"Yeah, Ahra told me too and that's why I demand this gathering. Why did he refuse to marry you? Did you say something stupid that makes him didn't want to marry you?"

 

Siwon inhale a deep breath, certainly holding a big burden in his shoulder. "You know, he said he don't want to be a bad brother to Ahra. He doesn't want to marry before Ahra did. He said, it's kinda bring bad luck for a woman to get strode by her younger sibling in marriage. It will curse her love luck."

 

Both Hyukjae and Heechul have their mouth wide open. "He bought that ? I mean, even my mother no longer believe it. It only happen until my gramps era."

 

"You know how innocent he is, Chul. Did you know what's his parents opinion about that kind of myth?"

 

"I think they don't believe in such thing. Told you I do it because Ahra told me to, but from what she said yesterday, I can catch the hint that she was being told by their parents at first. Nah, now I can report something to Ahra."

 

Siwon only nods and drown in his mind again. All this matter really confusing. Like, who the hell being pregnant after a make love? He thought that's only happen in movie like August Rush but wow, he and his lover apparently bear the same fate. Wait, no! Not the same fate. HE don't want to be separated from Kyuhyun and their child like that! 

 

"Chul! Where is Kyuhyun now? You don't just trying to distract me here while his family bring him somewhere far away right?!" Unconsciously Siwon jumps to Heechul's side and shake the man wildly. "Where is my Kyuhyun?!"

 

"Damn! No I'm not but what if they really bring Kyuhyun somewhere?" Heechul shakes Siwon back with a bulging eyes. 

 

And the three of them immediately run away to the park, hurriedly settle themselves to Hyukjae's car and drive to Kyuhyun's house. 

 

'Baby please don't leave me.....' Siwon keeps pray all the way.

 

*** 

 

PLAK!

 

"Oh wow that's thrice harder than I got yesterday." Heechul whispers to Hyukjae who stand next to him.

 

"Serve him right." Comes the reply from the blonde man. "I hope Ahra kick him in the balls too. Or bites him into pieces."

 

"HEH! I hear you! I'm not that barbaric!" 

 

Hyukjae flinch and raise his hands up. "No noona. Kidding." 

 

Ahra glaring at Hyukjae for a while more. Once she feels that Hyukjae is terrified enough she moves her attention to Heechul. "I told you to talk to Siwon. Not bring him here." and yes, another glare.

 

"Wait wait woman. Let me explain...." Heechul raise his hands up just like Hyukjae, trying to calm Ahra down but the impatience Siwon cuts his words. 

 

"Where's Kyuhyun?" His voice is so stiff it alarmed the other two men as why they come to Kyuhyun's house at the first time.

 

"In his room." 

 

Siwon immediately walk straight inside Kyuhyun's house but stop midway. His face is all red and there's frown in his forehead. "Eh, where's his room?"

 

All of Ahra, Heechul and Hyukjae burst into laughter, couldn't bear with Siwon's stupidity. Even if Siwon and Kyuhyun been in a relationship for quite a while but never once Siwon step his feet into Kyuhyun's bedroom. The furthest he ever gone is in the living room. Yet there will be Kyuhyun's dad or mom who keep faking coughs to remind the two lover to not take things more than talking or innocent hand-holding.

 

"Calm your , sir. What is this? Why all you three break through my house?"

 

"Only him!!" Both Hyukjae and Heechul shout at the same time. True enough, since both are still stand outside the door. 

 

 "I....I need to meet him. You didn't.....didn't bring him somewhere far away already, right noona? Kyuhyun is still here right?" 

 

Ahra is startled. What? What did her soon-to-be-brother-in-law said? 

 

"Pfffffffff you stupid dramatic man! Of course not! Why would I? I always give my support to your relationship. Did you forget it already? Huh?"

 

Now it's Siwon whom being startled. "No...no noona no.. I didn't mean it like that. But maybe your family....Mr and Mrs Cho..."

 

Ahra step closer to Siwon and put her hands in Siwon's shoulder. "Siwon. Listen to me. It's my parent idea to marry you and my brother. But somehow my brother refuse the idea and refuse to explain his reason too. So I ask Heechul to ask you, in case you know what a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter