Chapter 4

What You Want

 

On the way home, Kim and Yam have some chit chat too. They talking about Jane's wedding. Suddenly Yam remember something. She want to know how Kim know Pie. She's not expect Pie is Kim's friend too. Because she just know that since they were in high school, Pie didn't have friend outside her school friend. And ago, Kim wasn't school at their high school.

 

"Hey Kim, when did you know Pie? I don't expect that one of my old friend is your friend too hahaha." Yam said.

 

"Ohh when we still studied in high school honey." Kim answer awkwardly.

 

"Ohh I think Pie didn't has friend outside our school, because you know? when we were in high school, she's very difficult to be acquainted with other people except her school friend." Yam said.

 

"Oh." Kim answer shortly. They keep silent a few second until Kim open the conversation again. "Yam actually Pie is..........." Kim hesitate to continue his words. Actually he want Yam's know everything about him. But he afraid to make Yam feel awkward if he continue it.

 

"Ha? what's Kim?" Yam curious want to know. But Kim just keep silent. That's make Yam more curious. She ask Kim to continue his word. finally Kim open his mouth again.

 

"I'm sorry Yam, actually Pie is my ex-girlfriend." Kim said. Actually he still hesitate to said it. But he doesn't want to lie to Yam. He want Yam know everything about him. After heard Kim's statement, Yam is so speechless. She feel so awkward now, don't know what to say.

 

"Yam?" Kim called her, he try to back her senses.

 

"Huh?" Yam answer softly. She not yet back to her senses, her eyes stare blankly.

 

"I'm sorry Yam, I just want to be honest with you, I don't want there's lies between us." Kim said honestly. His left hand try to hold Yam's hand, while his right hand manage his car handlebar.

 

"Thank you Kim, you are too brave to tell the truth to me, how if I get mad and smack your head with my shoe huh? hahaha." Yam try to light up the atmosphere between them, she know Kim feel sorry when tell that to her. Then she try to appreciate Kim's effort who has been honest with her. She try to make a joke, to make Kim smile.

 

"Hahahaha I'm willing you smack my head if just that one what can make you happy." Kim's said.

 

"Ohh oke, I will take my happiness right now." She open her shoe and come closer to Kim and land a kiss on kim's left cheek. Kim feel surprise, then he turn his head and show his right cheek to Yam, give signal for yam to kiss his right cheek. Yam smile and give him a kiss again. "Hey! Look forward. I don't want we get accident Kim!" Yam said after land a kiss on his right cheek. And Kim, turn his gaze.

 

"Hahaha! I think you want to smack my head." Kim said and laughing.

 

"I won't honey." Yam said and blushing.

 


 


At other place, Pie has been reach her house. Her mother open the door for Pie. Pie immidiately enter her house and run to her room. She even forget to greet her mother. Her mother feel confused what happen to Pie, and she decide to follow Pie to her room.

 

"Pie.. open the door honey, what happen with you?" Pie's mother knock at the door.

 

"Nothing happen mom, I just feel tired." Pie said from inside. She doesn't let her mother enter her room.

 

"Are you really ok?" Her mom asked again.

 

"Yes mom, don't worry." Pie said, then her mother leave her room and decide to ask Pie tomorrow. In her room Pie still crying, she cover her face with a pillow so no one can hear her. Her sadness become so deep when she look at Kim and Yam Invitation again. She feel so hurt. She doesn't expect something like this will happen in her life. Then she come to her desk. she open the drawer at take a box. She open the box. The box is full with her photos with Kim. She smile in sadness when she look at the photos. And there is her diary too. She open the diary, and read it. There're so much her sweet moments when she still with Kim she wrote on the diary. She also wrote the moment when she broke up with Kim. She can manage her tears when she read that. Her tears become more swiftly and wet her diary. She realize it, when she's with Kim. She is so selfish and childish. She's also became so jealous whenever Kim speak with his girl friends. She seems like distance Kim. But Kim is very expectional patient with Pie. He always love and care with Pie. Always did what Pie want, always understand Pie, and never got mad at her. But ago, Pie was so childish. When they finish their high school, Kim asked her to met at basketball court place Kim usual meet up. Kim tell her about his father want him to continue his education in USA. First, Pie didn't allow Kim to go. But Kim promise her to come back every six month or when holiday and will always called and send her message. Finally Pie allow him. After that, they lead a long distance relationship. Pie always worry about Kim, she's afraid Kim will cheated behind her. So in that moment, they often have so much problem. Pie didn't believe on Kim. Everytime they got a problem, she always blame it on Kim. She can't hold it anymore until she said she want to broke up with Kim. First Kim still beg her to not end their relationship. But Pie is so stubborn, she didn't want to hear Kim anymore. Finally Kim gave up, he willing to end their relationship and he hang up the call. After that they never heard news from each others again. In that time Pie started to understand everything, she was so regret with her decision. She always tried to contacted Kim to make up their relationship. But he never answer. Every six month she also came to basketball court, hope Kim will appear there, she really want to apologize to Kim. But Kim never appear again. Pie always hope can see Kim again. But when destiny allow them to meet again. Pie cannot reach him, cause now he is Yam's fiance.