Chapter 3

What You Want

 

"What happen Pie?" Nerd asked Pie. All of them shocked when Pie's glass crash.

 

"I...I'm sorry guys I need to go to washroom now, excuse me." Pie said then she run to the washroom. All of them feel confused with Pie's manner but they aren't know what happen. Then Yam call Kim to join them. Kim come and greet all of Yam's friends. Yam introduce Kim to them. When Kim greet Fern, she feel shock look at him. Now Fern know what happen with Pie. Then she excuse herself and decide to follow Pie to the washroom.

 

At Washroom

 

Pie is thinking in the washroom. She still can't believe with what she look just now. Her heart is beating so fast when she look Yam's fiance. Yes... she know who is he. He is Kim, her first love. But she just can't believe it. Then, Fern come and break her thinking.

 

"Hey Pie, are you allright?" Fern approached her.

 

"Fern, you look him too right? I can't believe it. He is Kim right?" Pie asked Fern, she want to ensure her sight.

 

"Yes Pie, he is Kim." Fern answer her.

 

"Oh my god Fern, I can't believe it I meet him again here. I never know his news since we broke up 4 years ago, I have been hope and wait for so long to met him again, I think this is the right time to make up our relationship, I miss him so much Fern." Pie said with a smile line on her lips. she feel happy can see Kim again till she forget reality that is happening right now. Kim is Yam's fiance.

 

"Pie, he is Yam's fiance Pie." Fern tried to revive her. Realizing that reality, make tears suddenly fell to Pie's cheeks. She feel like now her heart is crumbling. Fern tried to calm her friend. Pie also tried to manage her heart right now and wipe her tears.

 

"Hey Pie, are you okay now?" Fern asked.

 

"Yes Fern, I'm okay." Pie still try to manage her heart.

 

"Can we back to the party now? I feel disinclained we left Jane's party so long." Fern hesitate asked Pie to back to the party.

 

"Ok Fern, lets back." Pie sigh heavily then they left the washroom.

 


 

At Jane's Wedding Party

 

"Hi guys!" Fern approached all of them and join again. Pie just bow her head low.

 

"Haihh guys, what take you so long at the washroom? Ehh Pie you not seen Yam's fiance right? He is so handsome you know!" Puey said and tell Pie about Kim.

 

"Oy Puey, don't you dare to snatch him from me, or I will kill you!" Yam pretends like threaten Puey, then she outlines her index finger on her neck, make it like slitting her neck, Then she laugh.

 

"Oh yeah Pie, I not yet Introduce my fiance to you.... wait where is he?" Yam searching for Kim. Obviously Kim is talk with Van not far from them and Yam decide to call Kim. Kim look to their direction, and walk toward them. Now, Pie's heart is beating so fast. Until Kim reach them.

 

"Honey, This is Pie my friend and Pie this is Kim my fiance." Yam introduce themself to each other. Pie try to lift her head. When Kim about to greet her, he is so surprisewhen he see Pie.

 

"Hey Pie long time no see, how are you?" Kim greet Pie first.

 

"Hi Kim, I'm fine." Pie answer and fake a smile. Yam not expected evidently they already know each other.

 

"Ohh you already know each others, good!" Yam said and smile.

 

"Yes honey, she is my old friend too." Kim answer Yam. Pie just nodded with Kim's statements. After that all of them continue their chit chat. They keep talking until midnight. Kim already feel sleepy. He asked Yam to go home. Before they go home, They announce about their wedding party to all of their friends and share the invitations to all of them. When receive the invitation, Pie's hand is trembling. Her tears try to fall, but she still manage to hold that until when Kim and Yam go home, she can't manage it again. Her tears falls swiftly. Fern try to calm her with hug her friend. But it doesn't work. Pie cry become more deep. So Fern decide to take her home. Their friends is confused why Pie crying. Fern try to cover it with say Pie receive a call from her mother about her grandfather is sick now. Their friends believe it. Then Fern excuse to take her home.

 


 

At Fern's Car

 

"Pie don't cry buddy, you must willing him Pie." Fern said.

 

"I can't Fern. more I try to willing him, more and more my heart refuse it. I can't forget him Fern." Pie said, she still deep in her cry.

 

"Pie, I know how your feel right now. But let's realize it, in 2 weeks, he will be Yam's husband. I'm sorry to say this, can you see? I think he really love Yam.  when we are at Jane's party, I notice him. where ever he stand he always look at Yam, and do you remember? He also don't lie to Yam he know you." Fern explain.

 

"But Fern, he said to Yam I'm his old friend." Pie try to defend her feeling.

 

"Hmm lets imagine, oneday you have a boyfriend, he is so in love with you. then you two hang out to a mall and you meet your old friend. you introduce her to him, evidently they know each other, without your knowing, she is his ex. He said to you she is his ex. what will you feel?" Fern asked

 

"I don't know, may be I will feel awkward." Pie said.

 

"Nahh, may be that's why Kim said you're his old friend, He afraid Yam will feel awkward." Fern said "Pie you must try to forget him, he has find his happiness. You must move on Pie, try to search your happiness too." Fern added. Pie just keep silent ponder what Fern said. Actually, she always try to forget him, but when she tried, it just make her fall to deep in her feeling toward Kim.