Chapter 7

Yah,accept me!!
"Do we have to seperate now?" Jimin pouted,leaning to his door and pull Yoongi closer.

"Mhmm. We're not married yet." Yoongi laughed and kiss Jimin's nose. He put one of his hands on the top of Jimin's head and lean close to him. "I know b..but I wanna spend more time with you." Jimin holds Yoongi's hands and play with his fingers. "You have all my times,baby but your mum will be worried."

"I would tell her I have boyfriend!" Jimin giggled as he pull Yoongi closer and lock their lips into messy lips lock.

"Jiminnie?" A voice can be heard from the front gate,making Yoongi and Jimin startled,breaking their kisses. "Ummma" Jimin happily stated and hugged the woman in front of them. "Who is..." "He's my husband." Jimin giggled as the woman that he claimed as her mother.

"Hello,Mrs. Park. I'm Yoongi,Min Yoongi." Yoongi slightly bow and fix his beanie. "Wah,how cute and Jimin,you still too young to get married baby. You gonna be the most immature bride." Mrs. Park laughed as she showered Jimin with kisses.

"Umma,you're making me embarassed in front of my boyfriend and I'm not the girl in this relationship." Jimin pouted and crosses his arms. "Its obvious,Jimin. Yoongi is handsome and a bit taller." Mrs. Park laughed as she pecked Jimin's pout. Yoongi wrapped his hands around Jimin,pulling him closer. "Don't worry,baby~ I would let you top or even ride me sometimes." Yoongi whispered and winked.

Jimin blushed and hide his face on Yoongi's chest. "You guys are so cute. Now I miss my other kid." Mrs. Park faked a sigh and open the door. "Come in. I don't want you to make out outside this house." Jimin and Yoongi's cheeks reddened up as they entered the house.

"Yoongi ah." Mrs. Park hold Yoongi's hands and look at him while Jimin goes to the kitchen. "I hope you won't hurt my baby Jimin. He's fragile and already broken hearted before so protect him,eoh? And I prefer you calling me umma like Jimin. You're my son from now." Mrs. Park flashes her warm smile.

"Mummmyyyy,Kijun is backkk!!!!!"

_____________________________________________

A/N: A cliffhanger(?) chappie I guess xD Gonna update soon kekeke