Chapter 5

Yah,accept me!!
"Stop moving, Jimin. I'm trying to sleep" Yoongi tighten his hug around Jimin. "B..but I can't breathe." Jimin said as he buried his red cheeks into Yoongi's chest. "Shut up or I will tie you." Yoongi caress Jimin's black hair softly. "It's... then." Jimin mumbled softly as he keep struggling around. "...I don't know you like things."

"No...I just" Jimin felt his cheeks burning up.

"If you don't sleep,I will tie you to this bed and you."

"........mmmm...." Jimin nodded as his cheeks is turning to tomato as he close his eyes,trying to sleep. Then he felt a pair of lips on his forehead. He opened his eyes and his face and Yoongi's was so close. There only a few centimetres between their lips. "Goodnight. Sleep tight." Yoongi tugged a sleepy smile on his lips,the warm breathe from Yoongi's pink lips can be feel on Jimin's lips. "Goodnight,hyung..."

_____________________________________________

The next morning,when Jimin wake up,his body feeling a bit numb,the side effect because being hugged too tight. "Hyuuuung,wake up." Jimin shake the older a bit,looking at Yoongi's features. He look a lot calmer and cute.

Suddenly Jimin felt the older's strong arm hugging him tightly. "Don't stare at me,I might melt." Yoongi look at the younger who struggling in his hug with small smile on his lips. "H-hyung.." Jimin felt a bit embarassed as red colour tinted on his cheeks. "It's sunday..wanna go out with me? You can lend my shirt."

"Uh...yeah..sure.." Jimin's face became more redder as he lean to the older's chest,listening to Yoongi's calm heartbeat. "You know what? We are like couple now." Yoongi laughed as he lifted the younger's chin to face him. "What.....no." Jimin were blushing madly as he close his eyes to ignore the older's gaze.

"Cute~Now let's sleep a bit more."

"Hyuuung,let's go out."

"My girlfriend is impatient." Yoongi said,then regretting it because he felt his cheeks heating. "Why do you think you will be the boyfriend?" Jimin look at him,with his best aegyo face.

"Age-wise,Park Jimin. Beside that,you are cute." ....Now Yoongi really regretting his words. It's like indirect confession to the younger. "Take a bath,Jimin. You're smelly." "Hyuuung."

Jimin and Yoongi take a bath together (Not fully ,okay? I know some of you have erted mind xD) Jimin wears Yoongi's shirt,and take a deep breathe,taking the scent from the clothes into him. "We are done." Suddenly Yoongi popped out from Jimin's back,causing the younger jolted in suprised. "You look cute." Yoongi smiled and snapped a picture of the younger. "Hyuuung,you should tell me first."

"Whatever." Yoongi rolled his eyes lazily before he pulled the younger closer and take a selca with him.

"Hyuuung."

"Whaaaat."

_____________________________________________

A/N: Our Yoonmin first date coming soon! I cant always update since I have other fics to update. Sorry *bow* Evenrhou they will have their date,this story still have a long way LOL Two letters left