Chapter 6

Yah,accept me!!
Jimin and Yoongi goes to the mall,with face blushing as their hands linked together. Jimin look away from Yoongi and let the elder dragged him to every where the elder went

Just then,Jimin saw "Hyuuuung." Jimin pull on Yoongi's shirt. "uh..yes?" Yoongi turned to look at Jimin. "Ice cream." Jimin blushed as he hold on Yoongi's sleeves. "mmm? You want to eat ice cream now?" Yoongi smiled as he looked at the younger,wrapping his one hand around his waist.

_____________________________________________

Jimin covered his face on Yoongi's shoulder as the elder ordered big bucket of ice cream for them. Yoongi pulled Jimin to the nearest seat with the windows and sit beside Jimin. "Hyuuung." Jimin looked at Yoongi,who focusing on their linked hands. "I like you." Jimin mumbles and lean towards Yoongi,locking his and Yoongi's lips into sweet and innocent kiss.

After a few moments,Jimin pulled away,panting and blushing because the kiss. Yoongi still shocked,froze in his place. "Ji...Ji...Min." Yoongi cupped Jimin's cheeks and looked at him deep into the eyes. "I...don't know how to say this b..but I like you too since the first time I saw you." Yoongi locked their lips together again,in deeper kiss,but full with love.

Jimin broke the kiss and looked at him. "Hyung,we still in public." Jimin smiled. "So should we go to somewhere else to do the next level?" Yoongi smirked,as he caress Jimin's hair. "Dumb...no..." Jimin blushed as he buries his face into Yoongi's chest. "Ice cream melting." Yoongi laughed. "Ice cream? which ice cream?" Jimin looked at him. "My icecream." Yoongi Jimin's cheeks and pulled the younger closer,holding his hands tightly. "Park Jimin,you are mine for now."

"No~~"

"What?!"

"I'm yours not for now only but for a long time."

_____________________________________________

A/N: Finally I got to update unu Im so busy with school since school is a . Anyways enjoy and comment bout what you think bout it.