Chapter 3

Yah,accept me!!

"Second letter....Damn" Yoongi throw another crumpled papers into dustbin. Sweet confession,love letter...Damn everything that linked with romantic is hard for Yoongi.

Ting! A message from Jimin.

From: Jimin~

Hyuuuung hyung hyuuuung >3<

Yoongi melted on the cute message and unknowingly laughed.

To:Jimin~

Yes,Jiminnie?

From:Jimin~

I miss you -3- Can I come over your house?

To:Jimin~

No,my room is messy

From:Jimin~

I'm in front of your house~~

...Yoongi looked outside and saw Jimin outside. He quickly go downstairs and open his door.

"Suga hyung~" Jimin flashed his charming smile and hugged Yoongi. "I bought a cake"

Damn...Yoongi's heart beating loudly as the younger was so close to him especially their lips. His sweet looking lips... No..Yoongi slapped his face mentally.

"uh,thanks." Yoongi smiled back as he take one step backwards. "Suuuga hyung,can I come in?" Jimin smiled again. "Oh yeah,come in." Yoongi take the cake Jimin bought and show Jimin his living room. "want some coke or tea?"

"Coke~~" Jimin smiled as he looked at Yoongi that walked to kitchen. Yoongi come to the living room with two glasses of coke and two slices of cake. "Hey,Jimin. You dont have pratice today? I thought you praticed everyday" Yoongi take a seat in front of Jimin and put the coke and the cake on a table in front of them.

"How do you know,hyung? Thanks" Jimin happily take a sip of his drink and eat the cake. "I kinda..uh" Yoongi hates himself for stuttering. "YOU STALKED ME,HYUNG?" Jimin say it aloud as Yoongi's face turning red. "Sort of" Yoongi laugh awkwardly. "Haha,hyung is so cute~~"

Jimin and Yoongi talked to each other till the evening. When they stopped talking,they realised that it was night already. "Hyung,I better get going" Jimin bowed as he stand up from his seat. "Its late...you can stay here..." Again,he stuttered in front of Jimin but Yoongi managed to grab Jimin's hands. "Reallyyy?" Jimin eyes was sparkling as he look at Yoongi. "uhh...yeah" Yoongi looked away from him. A night with Jimin won't hurt,right?

_______________________________________________ A/N sorry for the late update ;A; our Yoonmin's love is blossoming ;A; I kennot