Chapter 12

Yah,accept me!!

Few days later,Jimin wake up,feeling nauseous till he end up throwing up in the toilet. The incident occurs almost everyday and he hardly go to school. Not only he feeling nauseous,his weight is increasing and he eats more than usual. He didn't tell Yoongi but Yoongi sort of figured it out.

"Baby,are you sick?" Yoongi asked, as he caress Jimin's soft hair,slowly while watching movies in Yoongi's house. "No...I'm perfectly fine,hubby~" Jimin smiled slightly as he looked at Yoongi. "Let's go to the clinic then. You look a bit sick." "uh,okay,hubby." Jimin nodded.

_____________________________________________

"Congrats,you are pregnant." The doctor said as he smiled brightly,looking at Jimin. "But how?" Jimin looked at the doctor and touched his stomach. "You were born with uterus so...you sort of became pregnant after a ual with a boy..." The doctor explained. "And I will give you some vitamins."

_____________________________________________

"Yooongi~" Jimin get out from the private room and hugged his boyfriend.

"So,anything's wrong with you?

"We gonna have mini version of us."

"Huh?"

"I'm pregnant. Twins."

"Seriously? Jiminnie~" Yoongi hugged Jimin tightly and peck on his lips. "You are pregnant with my babies? Jiminnie...I can't explain what I feel."

"You're going to be a dad after 8 months,hubby." Jimin smiled as he showed Yoongi the ultrasound picture. "Daddy, Jimin want icecream." Jimin grins. "Daddy will buy it for you,okay mommy?" Yoongi pecked Jimin's cheeks as they walked together.

_____________________________________________

"You are pregnant...What the ?!" Kijun widen eyes as he looked at Jimin in disbelief. "Yes and no bad words in front my babies." Jimin pouted. "My oh my,Jiminnie~ eomma is proud with you. I gonna have a grandsons." Mrs. Park smiled. "But then,you have to stopped from going to school."

"That's what I said to him,eomma." Yoongi smiled as he caress Jimin's stomach slowly. "I'm okay with it. He need to rest well since it's twins." Mrs. Park smiles gently as she looked lovingly at her son. "And I thought of living here till the babies is born.." Yoongi looked at Jimin who keep being quite,laying on the older's lap. "Sure,Yoongi. Oh my,I'm getting another son. About everything else,I gonna do it. No worries."

"Thanks eomma~" Jimin smiled and hug his mum.

"I'm forgotten. Well,whatever."

"Oh,come on,Kijunnie" Jimin hugged his brother tightly.

_____________________________________________

A/N: Wth I just write...omg why suddenly became mpreg.... -sobs- Anyways enjoy~