Extra snippets

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Extra: Truth or dare

The members are well aware that Taeyeon and Jessica are gay, but they don’t expect Taengsic to take their gayness to a whole new level during a truth or dare session.

They are gathered in the living room for another bonding session, as Seohyun calls it. (Yuri calls it the -touching session and Taengsic calls it the make-out session.) Yoona volunteers to go first and Yuri taunts her.

“Truth or dare, Yoona?” Yuri smirks, winking at Yoona.

“Don’t wink at me, Kwon Yuri. I choose double dare,” Yoona declares.

“Great!” Yuri claps her hands, grinning like the ert she is.

She continues, “I dare you to have an intense make-out session with…” Yuri pauses for effect before announcing Yoona’s death sentence, “Jung Jessica!”

Hyoyeon’s drinking her beer halfway and she laughs, choking and spluttering her beer everywhere. Sooyoung lets out a loud laugh, hitting Hyoyeon’s thigh continuously.

Taeyeon wants to strangle Yuri because nobody hits on Jessica. Jessica only giggles, further making Taeyeon boil.

Tiffany winks at Yuri because hoho Operation Jealous Taengsic is on the way.

Yoona approaches Jessica, making sure to sway her hips.

“Yuri, what’s the second dare?” Yoona asks, face an inch away from Jessica’s.

“Make sure your hands are on her !” Yuri screams and it evokes laughter from the rest of them.

Then, Yoona closes in and presses her lips against Jessica’s. Her hands travel down to her and she caresses it softly before giving it a squeeze. The members, on seeing this, let out wolf whistles and screams.

Taeyeon clenches her fist tightly, trying to restrain herself. (She might just start to punch Yoona.)

They share an open mouthed kiss. They soon break away, leaving Jessica breathless and panting.

“So how was that, Sica?” Yuri asks, wanting to make Taeyeon more jealous.

“…Wow.”

The members laugh (and snicker at Taeyeon.)

“Isn’t Yoonsic the iest pairing ever?” Yoona laughs before spinning the bottle.

The bottle lands on Taeyeon. Yoona smirks before asking Taeyeon, “Truth or dare, unnie?”

Taeyeon shoots her a glare before replying a dull ‘dare’.

“Give Fany a hickey!”

Taeyeon grins when she sees Jessica’s face fall. Yes, this is total payback for making out with Yoona.

Tiffany gestures for Taeyeon to come over and Taeyeon follows like a puppy. (This only makes Jessica angrier.)

Taeyeon latches on Tiffany’s neck she starts by kissing and on the skin. Tiffany whimpers and Jessica murmurs a low ‘’. Sunny notices this and joins in the teasing, “Woah. This is starting to get hot!”

Jessica cannot stand the sight of her lover making her mark on someone else so she turns away.

“ this,” Jessica mumbles, gets up and goes to her room, thoroughly done with this.

She slams the door and it makes Taeyeon jump, mouth no longer on Tiffany. There’s a small mark on Tiffany’s neck where Taeyeon’s mouth was previously at.

“I told you this was a bad idea!” Seohyun folds her arms, “Who suggested this?”

Yuri points at Sooyoung, “This genius suggested Operation-Jealous-Taengsic.”

Sooyoung makes a face before countering, “You came up with that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter