The only time Taeyeon (thinks she) secretly kissed Jessica

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is sick and Taeyeon’s absolutely flustered. Taeyeon paces up and down the room and it’s driving Jessica crazy. Just watching Taeyeon makes her head ache even more. Her hand flies up to her temple and she tries massaging it. This alerts Taeyeon and Taeyeon rushes to her side immediately with a barrage of questions.

“Sica! Are you okay? Do you need water? Do you need more medication? Do you need a painkiller? Do you need a-”

“Taengoo, all I need is for you to stop being so worried! I’m not going to die!” Jessica exclaims, sitting up and pushing back the covers. On seeing this, Taeyeon’s jaw drops and she automatically pushes Jessica back down, covering Jessica with the duvet.

“I’m sweating here!” She fights Taeyeon but she’s sick and Taeyeon wins.

“They say sweating is good when you have a fever. You’re sick. Rest,” Taeyeon frowns, forehead creasing in worry.

Jessica pouts and Taeyeon lets a soft smile grace her features. She caresses Jessica’s cheek gently with one hand, trying to coax her into getting some rest.

“Taeyeon, I’m not going to die anytime soon. Stop looking at me like you’re going to lose me,” Jessica complains, still pouting.

“That’s what I’m afraid of,” Taeyeon whispers and Jessica softens.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter