4 times Jessica kisses Taeyeon + 1 time Taeyeon kisses Jessica

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1.)

The first time Jessica kisses Taeyeon is when they are all alone at the dorm. Jessica is on the couch and Taeyeon sits on the floor, leaning on Jessica’s legs slightly. They are watching re-runs of Seohyun’s We Got Married with Yonghwa and are giggling at the latter’s shyness.  Jessica suddenly pipes up.

“Taengoo, remember your We Got Married with Hyungdon oppa?” Jessica’s eyes are twinkling with mischief.

Taeyeon makes a face and shudders, causing a loud laughter to erupt from Jessica. A few smacks to the calf later, a pouting Jessica and an annoyed Taeyeon can be seen.

“Don’t pout. It’s not cute,” Taeyeon remarks, standing up and walking towards the kitchen. When Taeyeon returns with a bag of chips and two cans of soda, Jessica stretches out her right arm, demanding the soda. Taeyeon settles down on the floor again, ignoring Jessica. Jessica slaps Taeyeon’s arm again and Taeyeon yelps, mumbling what a violent woman before surrendering the soda.

“Am I really not cute?” Jessica asks, giving Taeyeon a few more smacks to the shoulder.

“Violence is not cute,” Taeyeon barely manages to say, still stuffing her face with chips.

“Yah!” Jessica stands and gives a death glare but Taeyeon seems unfazed. Instead, Taeyeon pats the floor, beckoning Jessica to sit down beside her. Jessica follows and crosses her legs, watching Taeyeon sip from her soda can.

Suddenly, Taeyeon leans in, and Jessica is frozen stiff, stunned at the sudden close proximity.

“You are beautiful, cute and y,” Taeyeon murmurs, low and husky.

Jessica presses a kiss at the corner of Taeyeon’s mouth and Taeyeon stiffens in surprise. Utterly taken by surprise, Taeyeon’s mouth drops open but she is unable to form words. Taeyeon cannot help but stare as Jessica gives a wink that is seductive and everything that Taeyeon wants.

“Of course.”


 

2.)

Taeyeon can feel the blood rising to her cheeks. They are at MCountdown and Jessica is holding the microphone. Jessica hates giving speeches, especially when they win 1st at music programs. But she is there, beside Taeyeon and she’s saying something.

“It’s Taeyeon’s birthday today so I’m grateful that this could be her birthday present,” Jessica’s smiling and Taeyeon’s laughing.

The rest of the members say their speeches and they perform once more for the encore stage. Taeyeon’s itching to go backstage to thank Jessica (in a more intimate way) and she forces herself not to rush through their encore stage. She waves to the fans and exits the stage. When they are at the dressing room, Taeyeon waits for the rest of the members to go before making her way to Jessica. Her arms automatically find their way around Jessica’s waist and Jessica literally throws herself on to Taeyeon. Jessica presses kiss after kiss on Taeyeon’s lips and Taeyeon can hardly breathe. Jessica ends her attack of the kisses with one long, sweet and lingering kiss. Taeyeon feels giddy after that but she manages a mumbled thanks before Jessica starts attacking with kisses all over again.


 

3.)

It is after the Jessica’s Miss Korea act at Märchen Fantasy and Taeyeon very nearly had a nosebleed at that. Yes, there were rehearsals. Yes, Taeyeon knew what was going to happen. But when she saw the actual thing, she nearly crashed and hyperventilated.

“It was such an explosive act,” Taeyeon comments and it evokes loud laughter from the members and the crowd is screaming even more. Sones like fanservice like this. Taeyeon thinks it is interesting (and hilarious) to see fans online desperately begging for more taengsic moments. Jessica thinks Taeyeon is just plain mean.

(“Sica, look at this fan! Hilarious!”

Taeyeon was looking at a tweet a fan had posted.

Forever #cheaptaengsic. WHERE IS MY #EXPENSIVETAENGSIC

Jessica glanced and immediately laughed while slapping Taeyeon’s arm.

“You’re so mean, Taengoo.”)

Taeyeon watches as Jessica laughs softly, eyes twinkling.

Soon, they are backstage, changing costumes, preparing for the next act. As Jessica pushes past Taeyeon, she whispers, “I’ll show you explosive.”

Taeyeon just freezes and she can feel the heat in her cheeks.

Jessica giggles, “You’re so cute, Taengoo,” and kisses Taeyeon passionately before leaving to get her costume. Taeyeon just stands there, utterly stunned (and whipped and lovesick.)

Her make-up artist comes running and drags her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter